Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Janet Jackson's Baby

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am out of the loop, I didn't know she had a baby. Did she actually have it herself? The woman is like 55 years old!

If you look back at pictures of her and MJ as a kid though, they were fairly lightskinned. I don't know if this is down to genetics or maybe abuse from their father making them look paler through chemical applications. Who knows!

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I am out of the loop, I didn't know she had a baby. Did she actually have it herself? The woman is like 55 years old!

If you look back at pictures of her and MJ as a kid though, they were fairly lightskinned. I don't know if this is down to genetics or maybe abuse from their father making them look paler through chemical applications. Who knows!
    She had this child (if I have the chronology right) with this Arab guy before they divorced. I'm surprised she was able to have him at such a late age, but who knows what kind of medical help her kind of money could buy.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    She had this child (if I have the chronology right) with this Arab guy before they divorced. I'm surprised she was able to have him at such a late age, but who knows what kind of medical help her kind of money could buy.
    Oh right, maybe she was getting those hormone shots behind his back. That dude she was with didn't seem to keen on having kids from what I remember.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Oh right, maybe she was getting those hormone shots behind his back. That dude she was with didn't seem to keen on having kids from what I remember.
    I imagine he wouldn't be. The story of Instagram models in Dubai should teach us how the Arabs view our women.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I imagine he wouldn't be. The story of Instagram models in Dubai should teach us how the Arabs view our women.
    Yeah to them, women are play things and slaves really. Even when they remove themselves from the culture, most of those men bring it with them to other countries.