The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Job Opportunity Inside!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow... This just goes to show you that people don't want to work in Biden's economy. Way to go old man, you f'd up the country.

I think this is a good option for homeless folks looking to get a meal though but you have to wonder about the quality if you have druggies working for sandwiches. I know not all homeless people are on drugs but a lot of them are.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow... This just goes to show you that people don't want to work in Biden's economy. Way to go old man, you f'd up the country.

I think this is a good option for homeless folks looking to get a meal though but you have to wonder about the quality if you have druggies working for sandwiches. I know not all homeless people are on drugs but a lot of them are.
    This. Working for food sounds like a rip off to some of us; but this food could come in handy for homeless people (especially those with children).

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    In order to apply, you must be hardworking and hungry!
    I guess they took the "I only work here for store credit" line that people say in retail and took it to the next level. It's despicable and I'm sure there are individuals taking them up on the offer. It would be a good look if they had a shower so that homeless people could partake.

FeverPitch

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You won't blame these companies. They understand the sorry state of our economy all because of this old man, Biden. He's messed up this country and I can't wait to vote him out for a breath of fresh air.
    As much of a shit show that Biden is, he didn't make that corporation ask people to work for food rather than money.
    Let's not act like corporations are morally upstanding organizations, or that they haven't been wreaking havoc for centuries.
    I don't think anybody is that naïve anymore.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This. Working for food sounds like a rip off to some of us; but this food could come in handy for homeless people (especially those with children).
    Yeah, I thought that when I first read it. I mean this is a good option for someone who just is looking for a meal. People who have bills to pay and everything, no one is going to be out there volunteering for just food.