Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Joe Biden Goes To A Black Family's Home For Lunch. He Brought Burgers, But Not A Check

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Biden had his dirty shoes on in those people's house, and he probably ate all the boys' fruit snacks.
disappointed the wire GIF

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I hope Black people start to realize that this only happens during election season. The day after Biden will be screaming at Black people behind the scenes and telling them we are why the nation is failing and that we will have to start reporting to the Hispanics.

The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    I have finally gotten both my aunts to see Biden for what he really is. They may sit this one out, we will see though.
    Jay
    Jay
    The Haze Of Our Lives people out here calling Donald Trump a White supremacist in order to defend Biden...it's lunacy.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    He should not be around anyone under the age of 18. Dude is a child sniffer.

Why would any black man allow this man into his home? I wonder if they paid them, if so then yeah take that money but we have to realize this is nothing but pandering to try and get the black vote back. It ain't going to work.

Our folks only matter once every 4 years like leap year. Phuck these people.