Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I finally found this thread...proof I need to use my glasses when on my laptop...but I'm Brother TekhNiqo I am a truth seeker who loves his people. I can come off as opinionated but I can usually back up what I say and I'm no above being corrected. I'm still learning and studying everyday and I try to speak with conviction while keeping my glass half full. I have a podcast and social media platforms if people are curious about my views or just want to tune in to get some game. I'm currently taking care of my elders while finishing my degree in computer science. I'm from Oakland, CA so I might use some slang that catches people off guard but if you're in CA yourself I'm highly approachable and I love interacting with my Black Family. I Identify as FBA but I have always been a Pan-Africanist. Some people may not understand that but from my understanding FBA is based on lineage and not iedology so FBA is my lineage and PanAfricanist is my ideology so I support reparations for Freedmen and I am against the Pact for the Continuation of Colonization which is now being referred to as The French Colonial Pact (I really hate how the Bakra/Temehu filters information in search engines to control information). I don't expect everyone to agree with me in fact I never want people to just agree with me but rather my facts. I game a little bit when I have the time but it isn't all the time with the exception of sports games, I'd rather hoop irl.