Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    In case you haven’t heard, a 25 year old Black woman from North Carolina named Shanquella Robinson went on a trip to Cabo, Mexico last month with so called “friends”. The next day she was deceased. There is a video circulating around of her assault in her hotel room. I will not disclose footage or images. Turns out that it was one of the members in the party, and the others watched on telling Shanquella to fight back. Shanquella was murdered not even 24 hours in her trip to Mexico. Her neck was broken, lip split open, and spinal cord damaged. The devils who she was with are guilty and should be charged with murder. RIP to Shanquella Robinson and I send my deepest condolences to her family.

368E3F73-DEA9-4980-90B5-9CD9CF4A9A88.jpeg

zBucks
    I saw on twitter as well, that the woman responsible said she was just fighting with a friend and friends do that. Yet the injuries stated involved a broken neck, spine damage and some more injuries. Yeah I'm going to call bull on that right there.

She's been posting on instagram about it, trying to tell her side of the story.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw on twitter as well, that the woman responsible said she was just fighting with a friend and friends do that. Yet the injuries stated involved a broken neck, spine damage and some more injuries. Yeah I'm going to call bull on that right there.

She's been posting on instagram about it, trying to tell her side of the story.

She and the others belong in the ground. There’s no excuse for Shanquella’s untimely death. I believe they planned to lure her to Mexico so they could murder her and get away with it. This pisses me off so much.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’ve heard it was a tranny, that it wasn’t, that it was a sacrifice…too much going on.
    I fell for the rumor too. I had to removed a tweet and I made a new one when I found out more info. I found a video on IG that cleared it up. The woman is not trans and she recently had a child and graduated from college. It’s horrible how a female and give birth to a child and then commit murder. I hope that witch mother never gets to raise her child. I am beyond livid.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    This is just part of the "I heard' thing and I in no way know fully and I may be part of the problem talking about something in speculation I have no full knowledge about.
    Disclaimer over.

The most logical scenario that I keep hearing is that other chick killed her and the men didn't step in to defend her. It wasn't that the men killed her too, they let it get too far, which is culpable and sh*tty but the actual killing is the girl she beefed with.

There is one video and the girls are fighting one of the men saying 'defend yourself' or something to that effect.

Any of this either untrue or unlikely to be the best answer? I'm all ears.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is just part of the "I heard' thing and I in no way know fully and I may be part of the problem talking about something in speculation I have no full knowledge about.
    Disclaimer over.

The most logical scenario that I keep hearing is that other chick killed her and the men didn't step in to defend her. It wasn't that the men killed her too, they let it get too far, which is culpable and sh*tty but the actual killing is the girl she beefed with.

There is one video and the girls are fighting one of the men saying 'defend yourself' or something to that effect.

Any of this either untrue or unlikely to be the best answer? I'm all ears.
    This is a post I found the other day. The females beat Shanquella and the girl Wenter is believed to have caused the final blow according the the father. This demon body slammed Shanquella causing spinal damage. These cowards need to be beaten and left to die like they did our sista. An eye for an eye. I understand things won’t go the way I want, but if I had it in my power they would have been 6ft under by now. Also, one of the guys spoke out and is lying. The first female that started the attack is getting people to donate money to her cash app for interviews (to hear her side of the story). Enough is enough. We know their evil acts.

Attachments

0FE7E69C-4678-47A9-BB8A-1B136D6E8D26.jpeg

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The family of Shanquella Robinson is raising money on go fund me for legal and other expenses. I’m happy to see this support. S/o to the people who donated or shared. Kyrie Irving donated a lot of money, with all that he’s going through. RESPECT! ✊🏾

Attachments

CAC0DB91-6D8A-4A34-9090-B007F5AA653F.jpeg

Caprice

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    This whole situation is disgusting. It’s important to know who’s really in your inner circle. Some friends are jealous, manipulative, and praying on your downfall. Trust your gut and pay attention to how you feel around people. And don’t take some “jokes” lightly…people expose themselves all the time, but you have to pay attention. I’m sure there were some signs that these girls were not real friends in the first place.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This whole situation is disgusting. It’s important to know who’s really in your inner circle. Some friends are jealous, manipulative, and praying on your downfall. Trust your gut and pay attention to how you feel around people. And don’t take some “jokes” lightly…people expose themselves all the time, but you have to pay attention. I’m sure there were some signs that these girls were not real friends in the first place.
    Disgusting indeed. I can’t even wrap my mind around it. These devils were not her friends. They need to all be beaten to death (yeah I said it). They need to be beaten and left for dead. They need to be electrocuted until their brain is fried. I don’t give a damn about these folks. As a people we have to be careful who we befriend. These folks were using Shanquella to go on lavish trips. Quella didn’t even know any better because she was a caring person. The murderers took advantage of her and plotted their final move. They had to be jealous because Shanquella was a successful business owner with money. Actually two business, hair braiding for kids and a boutique. She worked hard for what she had, and they should have too. But devils don’t want to work to get theirs. They’d rather take from the hardworking. Not only did they use this woman, but they stole 10k from her after leaving her brutalized in the Airbnb. NEFARIOUS!!! Then they contacted back home asking the father to wire them some thousands of dollars. 🤦🏾‍♀️

We all need to watch out who we associate with. I agree that everybody isn’t a friend and there are many evil people looking to pretend as though they care about others when they don’t. The one that claimed to be her friend allowed the attack to continue and didn’t intervene. Khalil Cooke know Quella for years and he was always going on their family vacations. Imagine that. He posted a tribute on social media with his lying self. Had the nerve to visit the mother 4 times and now he hasn’t been back there since the video came out.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t believe Shanquella will truly rest until justice is served. The family’s fight continues. The sister has raised thousands on go fund me for legal expenses, etc. Kyrie Irving donated 65k. 🙏🏾 Other people are really coming through with their support.
    Every donation helps, but be careful. I donated last night, and received a request for money on cash app. I reported the user and that canceled the request and blocked them.

Attachments

FDA85502-BF47-4162-931A-52301DBBF979.jpeg

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Pure speculation. For them to sanction a fight it was something that they felt the deceased did wrong or that the girls fighting her felt they were wronged and it was open to question. I am in no way blaming the victim.

Girls don't fight to the death because she wore the same outfit. Something petty but something that girls take serious.

My guess? Something to do with a man. One of them there or someone else and she was accused of kicking with someone's man or whatever. That's my guess. They had physical or hearsay proof 'My sister's cousin's neighbor who does her hais said she saw you with .....'
    It's without question the number one reason I've seen women who were friends, or even family, have a fight. No other reason comes close in my personal experience.

Distant 2nd and 3rd reasons:
    2. spreading rumors, like she's a 304 or something./
    3. owe money.

Lastly, justice will only come if the FBI gives a f*ck and they won't unless someone with some power like a congressman or whatever petitions the administration to do something.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Pure speculation. For them to sanction a fight it was something that they felt the deceased did wrong or that the girls fighting her felt they were wronged and it was open to question. I am in no way blaming the victim.

Girls don't fight to the death because she wore the same outfit. Something petty but something that girls take serious.

My guess? Something to do with a man. One of them there or someone else and she was accused of kicking with someone's man or whatever. That's my guess. They had physical or hearsay proof 'My sister's cousin's neighbor who does her hais said she saw you with .....'
    It's without question the number one reason I've seen women who were friends, or even family, have a fight. No other reason comes close in my personal experience.

Distant 2nd and 3rd reasons:
    2. spreading rumors, like she's a 304 or something./
    3. owe money.

Lastly, justice will only come if the FBI gives a f*ck and they won't unless someone with some power like a congressman or whatever petitions the administration to do something.
    At this point they are telling different stories. One is that Shanquella allegedly caused the death of one of the females cousin. A whole lie. From what I heard the females and her went to college together. The guy Khalil was supposed to be a friend to her and the family. I don’t believe any of what they will say unless it’s a confession of truth. You know from what I heard Shanquella paid for the entire trip and they stole money from her. If I were Quella, why would I wrong someone and then pay for their travel expenses?

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    In case you haven’t heard, a 25 year old Black woman from North Carolina named Shanquella Robinson went on a trip to Cabo, Mexico last month with so called “friends”. The next day she was deceased. There is a video circulating around of her assault in her hotel room. I will not disclose footage or images. Turns out that it was one of the members in the party, and the others watched on telling Shanquella to fight back. Shanquella was murdered not even 24 hours in her trip to Mexico. Her neck was broken, lip split open, and spinal cord damaged. The devils who she was with are guilty and should be charged with murder. RIP to Shanquella Robinson and I send my deepest condolences to her family.

View attachment 5059
    All 6 should hang!!! They lured that girl to of all places Mexico where the police are anti black? Foul asf SMH

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    All 6 should hang!!! They lured that girl to of all places Mexico where the police are anti black? Foul asf SMH
    Beat ‘em all and damage their spinal cord, leave ‘em and don’t call any emergency. Then they’ll see what it feels like.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Beat ‘em all and damage their spinal cord, leave ‘em and don’t call any emergency. Then they’ll see what it feels like.
    It's why we need to have intact communities because we need to have some justice waiting for them the second they hit the block.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's why we need to have intact communities because we need to have some justice waiting for them the second they hit the block.
    I agree. I don’t know what will happen to them in the coming days, but hope somebody find them and tear their asses up. I know they’re in hiding. The one who was hurting Shanquella in the first video fled to Connecticut.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I think (more than hope), the proper authorities who can mitigate will get involved. Too many black people are concerned about it.

Second, as a side note it's disgusting that a very few sistas on social media with a platform is using this tragic event to politicize as some negative commentary on black men.

This sh*t can only be called and stopped by black women for it to stop.

Speaking of which, how come the brothas there haven't got pulled up on? I ain't about that life but like most brothas we got peoples who are. People who got a body or two on their resume. Every hood got Brothas like that.

Just sayin'. I can drive the car at least and get rid of it.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think (more than hope), the proper authorities who can mitigate will get involved. Too many black people are concerned about it.

Second, as a side note it's disgusting that a very few sistas on social media with a platform is using this tragic event to politicize as some negative commentary on black men.

This sh*t can only be called and stopped by black women for it to stop.

Speaking of which, how come the brothas there haven't got pulled up on? I ain't about that life but like most brothas we got peoples who are. People who got a body or two on their resume. Every hood got Brothas like that.

Just sayin'. I can drive the car at least and get rid of it.
    It was Black women who murdered Shanquella though. The Black men just stood back and recorded. They are all equally wrong, but to only blame the males is hypocritical and unfair!!! Those same “sistas” with the anti-Black male commentary haven't donated to the go fund me organized by the sister nor are they praying for the family.

I would love to see a group of Black people use their free time to search for those demons. We as a people need to take a stand against these coons terrorizing and killing our people. They can’t hide forever. Whoever is letting them stay with them should be ashamed. This young woman is dead and gone forever and her murderers are alive and breathing. I hope they have nightmares when they sleep. The B1 family should pull up at their home addresses. They refuse to answer their phones or they deactivated them.

Banks

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When I heard they went to Mexico, that was the first bad sign that this is probably a setup. I can see that being the reason they brought her to Mexico. Because we all know Mexico won't do anything about it, and I don't know if they can face charges in the states for anything done elsewhere.

I don’t believe Shanquella will truly rest until justice is served. The family’s fight continues. The sister has raised thousands on go fund me for legal expenses, etc. Kyrie Irving donated 65k. 🙏🏾 Other people are really coming through with their support.
    Gotta love Kyrie for what he's doing to help out. I'm glad this story is getting out there, this certainly helps.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View attachment 5059
    🔥🙏🏽🔥

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When y’all have time, please check out this broadcast from Information Man Show. There is so much corruption in Mexico concerning the brutal murder of Shanquella Robinson. Now it’s all starting to come together. A lot of people need to be punished for this woman’s death!!!!!!!