The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Kamala Harris Says That Arab Americans Have Been Involved in Shaping the USA From the Beginning

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View: https://twitter.com/VP/status/1511732965293711362?s=20&t=l2wzNiuDMeeizTKXw58uDQ

It’s my belief that they have all these history months now to drown out Black History. I remember when I was younger, Black History Month was the only major heritage month.Nowadays every heritage, faith, lifestyle has a month dedicated to them with diminishes February. These people are sick.

This. Remember when Roots used to be replayed on television all the time (especially during Black History Month) until those sorry ass sabotaging racists, who were tired of all the harsh reminders of their ancestral sins and the white guilt that Roots was causing and wanted to put an end to white guilt, decided to destroy the creator of Roots and ban Roots from TV because it was "discovered to be a fictional story" and they claimed that the creator of Roots stole the idea from some white mfer. That anti-Black racist smear campaign is why you don't see Roots played on TV like that anymore.

I haven't seen the original Roots on TV in almost a decade. And the significance and presence of Roots has been erased by TPTB in the dominant society and general public eye. And what they did to Roots is what they plan to do to all of Black history, Black culture, the true history of chattel slavery and Black oppression, Black contributions and inventions, Black History Month and Black people period.

Also, did you know that these same racist Arabs actually tried to put Arab celebs like Zayn Malik as the faces of Black History Month?

Blasphemy.

Screenshot_20220410_200009.jpg

How do we charge racists and hateful demons like Kamala Harris with 1st degree contempt, attempted genocide, and using passive aggressiveness as a deadly weapon?

Arabs as a group did not arrive to the US until the mid-1900s. Bit by bit they are trying to erase and rewrite reshape history.

jasonrest

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    lebron james nba GIF by The Ringer

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    💯
    Well i guess she just giving up on the black vote entirely aint it
    Yup she gave it the middle finger.
    It's also the trick's pissed way at saying a big FU to all the Blacks that's finally awaken and has seen the light after so stupidly in the past voting for it and ol demented ass corroded Jim Crow Biden.
    Now we just have to give them that work during the midterms and give them the FU back.

TAILIANNA

Black Communist Daoist Immortal
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    It's also the trick's pissed way at saying a big FU to all the Blacks that's finally awaken and has seen the light after so stupidly in the past voting for it and ol demented ass corroded Jim Crow Biden.
    I mean she gotta know this aint gonna go over well. Thaats proplbably the dog whistle to white supprrmecy to become a rrpublican because her cover was blown and the dems are a time bomb

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    I mean she gotta know this aint gonna go over well. Thaats proplbably the dog whistle to white supprrmecy to become a rrpublican because her cover was blown and the dems are a time bomb
    People like that trick are their worst enemy. They spend their entire life at being Massa's crash test dummy.