The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Kamilah Moore Is Riding For Lineage Based Not Race

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    All of this back and forth over giving us what we're owed is word salad. These people are up to the same old tricks! On the other hand, Kamilah Moore is a warrior on this committee. God speed to that sister to shine above the rest! I know Jay knows her so please tell her stay strong in the face of the Bulls..t!!!

Screenshot_20230330-180424~2.png

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    All of this back and forth over giving us what we're owed is word salad. These people are up to the same old tricks! On the other hand, Kamilah Moore is a warrior on this committee. God speed to that sister to shine above the rest! I know Jay knows her so please tell her stay strong in the face of the Bulls..t!!!

View attachment 7203
    Yes she’s a rider and last time we talked ( a week ago) she was in good spirits. I’m proud of her spirit and fortitude riding for us in the midst of a bunch of coons, bootlicks, saboteurs, Twitter bozos, and fake Indians.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The attacks as bad as they are actually, sadly, a sign that a. she is doing the right thing and b. it's effective.

For me, who ever you are, black, white or whatever, 'How do you feel about reparations?' is my first quick litmus test. If you are black and there is any wavering, nah, I'm good. If you are white and even if its yes, there is no....er...ah...meaning you don't want to seem anti black but you are, I'm good.

I don't know any decent, on code black person, foreign or domestic, in or out of America, who wouldn't want to see any black person, anywhere get the bag from white folks. And if some FBA doesn't think or care for reparations or reparative justice to any other parts of the diaspora or Africa, then it tells me all about them as well.

So, it tells me if they are anti FBA, tether, Republican, coon, black man hating swirler, black woman hating bed buck, FBA who hates other blacks for no legit reason, whatever, and I cant' rock (build) with any of them. It's why I'm on here on this site. It's advertised as a place for on code black folks.

The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    That reparation litmus test shakes anti black YT ppl to the bone. Once they state "no" is when I get load and state "Oh you are a anti black racist" and turn and walk away. Finishing them off with "You didn't have a problem when the Japanese got theirs in '88 or the natives Indians got theirs.

Iris the Queen of Nails

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes she’s a rider and last time we talked ( a week ago) she was in good spirits. I’m proud of her spirit and fortitude riding for us in the midst of a bunch of coons, bootlicks, saboteurs, Twitter bozos, and fake Indians.
    Hi Jay- I remember at the SD or LA hearing you had a hard copy of the report. Can you tell me where you purchased a copy?

Iris the Queen of Nails

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View attachment 7203
    I have blocked a lot of people on Twitter because they were CRAZY and attacked our dear sister Kamilah and I found it infuriating. African American belongs to us. Same with Black American, Negro, mulatto, FBA, and ADOS. I read over a few codes, executive orders, Supreme Court cases, and laws. Look at what I found. Whatever name anyone goes by, you either are of the Lineage or you are not. The ONLY way that reparations will withstand a constitutional challenge is if it is Lineage Based and race neutral.

E2B65984-3526-48FA-993B-29B1DA674F23.jpeg

Iris the Queen of Nails

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have blocked a lot of people on Twitter because they were CRAZY and attacked our dear sister Kamilah and I found it infuriating. African American belongs to us. Same with Black American, Negro, mulatto, FBA, and ADOS. I read over a few codes, executive orders, Supreme Court cases, and laws. Look at what I found. Whatever name anyone goes by, you either are of the Lineage or you are not. The ONLY way that reparations will withstand a constitutional challenge is if it is Lineage Based and race neutral.

View attachment 7212

BD8C08CD-3401-4D1B-94C1-ED9699AAB118.jpeg

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

View attachment 7212
    It was getting ugly Nicole, Pookie, and those other maggot keeps starting shit with her.