The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Kanye buying... Parler? The Hell?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    So I am not sure if this has been talked about yet or not on here but I saw the news last night and I am just scratching my head over it.

As far as I know, that is a white supremacy hivemind. Why would he want to buy that?.... Oh... Right... LOL

So I did a bit of digging. The CEO is - Candace Owens' HUSBAND!

What are your thoughts on this? This dude just keeps ending up in the news. I can't keep up. I just heard about the George Floyd comments as well. FFS!

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow, thanks for the research. I believe Kanye is on shock value, and dollars. Being white illusion is one thing, but he was probably told how much he can monetize ... Maybe his thoughts are to remake it, after ppl fall off ... But he may have aspirations of doing what Zuckerberg did ..

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow, thanks for the research. I believe Kanye is on shock value, and dollars. Being white illusion is one thing, but he was probably told how much he can monetize ... Maybe his thoughts are to remake it, after ppl fall off ... But he may have aspirations of doing what Zuckerberg did ..
    Maybe it is for a cash grab, I don't know. My little bro signed up to Parler back when it was gaining popularity just to troll people. He stopped using his account only to go back on when he heard about Kayne buying it. He said there are a lot of black people on the platform. It would be nice if Kayne could weed it out and make it a black space but I doubt he would ever do that. Probably just viewing it as an investment when Twitter goes bust.

tony.arzu

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Maybe it is for a cash grab, I don't know. My little bro signed up to Parler back when it was gaining popularity just to troll people. He stopped using his account only to go back on when he heard about Kayne buying it. He said there are a lot of black people on the platform. It would be nice if Kayne could weed it out and make it a black space but I doubt he would ever do that. Probably just viewing it as an investment when Twitter goes bust.
    I think that Ye just brought the site to get good with the off right crowd(White Supremacy site).

tony.arzu

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So true Ye loves attention for all the wrong reasons, and such only be concern in running his business and taking care his family, he’s not as activist, he’s just an entertainer and a very successful business man.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think that Ye just brought the site to get good with the off right crowd(White Supremacy site).
    Probably. He has burned too many bridges so now he needs to roll out the white carpet cause he knows those are the only people who will accept him acting like this!

ladytlw67

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Probably. He has burned too many bridges so now he needs to roll out the white carpet cause he knows those are the only people who will accept him acting like this!
    Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN