The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Kanye Dumps His White Lives Matter Merch On Skid Row

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He doesn’t care, he’s a self serving schmuck.
    Exactly Jay,
    white folks are obviously whining to Ye and he's speaking up for them.. So with that, KanyeMess...KOONtaKanye needs to shut his white mouth. White people started this debate about Black Lives Matter. They couldn't take it so they came up CRYINGwith, well we matter too...when nobody said they didn't matter! I'm tired of the ridiculous arguments. where are the comedians at .. tell white people to shut up talking about BLM nobody said they didn't matter..UUUUGH rihannaconfused

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Kenny West is a douchbag. He's just looking for attention from just about everything. He's not even doing that great in the music industry as far as I can tell. I've completed lost interest in anything he does.
    Attention Vampire
    Halloween Vampire GIF
    Nicolas Cage Vampire GIF

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Exactly Jay,
    white folks are obviously whining to Ye and he's speaking up for them.. So with that, KanyeMess...KOONtaKanye needs to shut his white mouth. White people started this debate about Black Lives Matter. They couldn't take it so they came up CRYINGwith, well we matter too...when nobody said they didn't matter! I'm tired of the ridiculous arguments. where are the comedians at .. tell white people to shut up talking about BLM nobody said they didn't matter..UUUUGH rihannaconfused
    Now he is seeing that these people never had his back. He was dancing with the devil and is paying the price.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    KKKlanye is done. As I said before, the Jews is gonna do what Black folks wouldn't. The irony though of it all, is that white supremacy is after him for what he said about a segment of whites (Jews) and had no issue (in terms of punishing him) on what he said about Blacks.

We have acknowledge that. KKKlanye's stupid ass self doesn't see it.

PS: Klanye, going after Jews and courting the alt right is a choice.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    KKKlanye is done. As I said before, the Jews is gonna do what Black folks wouldn't. The irony though of it all, is that white supremacy is after him for what he said about a segment of whites (Jews) and had no issue (in terms of punishing him) on what he said about Blacks.

We should have gave that coon the business years ago. Jason Black called out all his nonsense today in such a clear way. Kanye been coining for awhile now.

E

educatedman23

He is definitely stupid.

E

educatedman23

A choice he made nonetheless. Bye bye Kanye.