The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Kanye Threatens to Not Perform if Billie Ellish Doesn’t Apologize

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I can't say I feel sorry for #TavisTheCoon. It's good to see a Blk man flex for another Blk man even if it's Travis. Still I wish Kanye would use his power a bit more for the benefit of the grassroots or at least someone who puts the needs of Blk people first. What was the diss exactly? Did she simply implying that he cared nothing for the people that got hurt during that concert? I really don't understand the hype over this culture vulturing hack Billy Ellish anyway.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I can't say I feel sorry for #TavisTheCoon. It's good to see a Blk man flex for another Blk man even if it's Travis. Still I wish Kanye would use his power a bit more for the benefit of the grassroots or at least someone who puts the needs of Blk people first. What was the diss exactly? Did she simply implying that he cared nothing for the people that got hurt during that concert? I really don't understand the hype over this culture vulturing hack Billy Ellish anyway.
    I think the bigger thing is that he is putting a white person and a white company in a position where they will have to bend to his will. If we get him and Dave Chappelle doing it in a 365 day span it can start a new trend.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think the bigger thing is that he is putting a white person and a white company in a position where they will have to bend to his will. If we get him and Dave Chappelle doing it in a 365 day span it can start a new trend.
    I see where you're coming from. This may set a precedent if he is successful. I guess while just have to wait and see what happens. Although I am leaning towards Ellish not budging since she continues to believe that the world revolves around due to all the positive attention from the white media and all the sheep who follow her.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    I see where you're coming from. This may set a precedent if he is successful. I guess while just have to wait and see what happens. Although I am leaning towards Ellish not budging since she continues to believe that the world revolves around due to all the positive attention from the white media and all the sheep who follow her.
    She's already trying to wiggle her way out of it girl. She was pretending as if she wasn't throwing shade, she's a coward.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Those three could star in a Tubi hood comedy: "Two Coons and a Culture Vulture".
    View attachment 1855
    Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

You have to throw in a curveball…one of the coon’s sisters dies and now all 3 of them have to raise a baby.

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I really don't know anything about Billie other than she got famous with a bunch of preteen girls for being edgy or "deep". The talent bar is set so damn low for white women these days, it is pathetic.

She is a boring singer who wore big shirts so that people couldnt see her shape. Her music sucks to me its wrist slicing music for suburban girls.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's what I think....he may hav capitulated.
    So he basically pulled an India Arie. Another one. He might of made a p0rn video of him pissing on his Grammy Award in the toilet bowl (which did have me in a fit of laughter), but he still caped for Trump and said that slavery "sounds like a choice." These coons are broken, unreliable, and cannot be trusted and reformed.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    So he basically pulled an India Arie. Another one. He might of made a p0rn video of him pissing on his Grammy Award in the toilet bowl (which did have me in a fit of laughter), but he still caped for Trump and said that slavery "sounds like a choice." These coons are broken, unreliable, and cannot be trusted and reformed.
    Kanye is a coon so there should be very little to be expected from him. Remember when he was in that limo holding that white fashion designers food?

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Kanye is a coon so there should be very little to be expected from him. Remember when he was in that limo holding that white fashion designers food?
    He was cooning way before this but this was the day Kanye West died to me forever

Despicable coon
    348BC7EB00000578-3605614-Delicious_Inside_the_car_Roberto_Cavalli_creative_director_Peter-m-12...jpg

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

He was cooning way before this but this was the day Kanye West died to me forever

Despicable coon
    View attachment 1869
    You can see the shame, depression, and low-key disgust on Kanye's face. He knows exactly what's up, but doesn't have the balls to stop bootlicking for crumbs and disallow the disrespect. Fucking buckbroken, and buckbroken by some of the moistiest ass, racist ass, anti-Black gay white fashion designers they deviously smile in his face and he "knows his place." This is partly why I didn't listen to DONDA. #NeverForget .