The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Karens Who Won’t Get Out Of The Way

DaBeast

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It's great stuff. Karens are so dumb, that they will jump on the hood of a car in an attempt to stop someone or intimidate them. The countless times I've seen Karens attempting to stop black people from living their lives, to the ones falsely accusing us, and so on. Thank you for continually getting caught on camera being racist idiots.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's great stuff. Karens are so dumb, that they will jump on the hood of a car in an attempt to stop someone or intimidate them. The countless times I've seen Karens attempting to stop black people from living their lives, to the ones falsely accusing us, and so on. Thank you for continually getting caught on camera being racist idiots.
    They are dumb. I was looking for the video of a karen getting knocked down by a black woman, who was trying to move her car or something. The karen had came up on her and spit. Knocked her ass down so hard, the back of her head was bleeding. These Neanderthals need to leave us alone.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m hoping to see more of these Carolyn and Roy Bryant’s get knocked out in the future.
    And if we do that to defend ourselves, Ben Sharpio, Nick Fuentes, and other white supremacist company will have whole entire "fun" segments of lies and dangerous rhetoric about how the "Knockout Game" is "back and bigger than ever before" as they continue to promote genocide against Black people with talks of "militias" to stop "crime, riots, and violence."

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Karens are horrible. It's the subtle stuff for me like not moving off the sidewalk and leaving their grocery carts in the middle of the grocery store. I stiffen my arms and back and try to knock the hell out of them ole bitties on sidewalks and if they don't move in a store after I say excuse me I try to ram that cart as hard as I can into the grocery shelves and I dare them to say something. If they murmur one word I gutter mouth them to death. Shit, I'm 50 and I ain't got no time for these folks anymore.

Stan Zero

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I especially love the Karen videos where they're humbled in the same video. I remember seeing a video of a woman complaining about a garbage can, and she knocked it over and fell over with it. I wish I could find the video, it was so damn funny.

Karens in general are annoying. But it is fun seeing them humbled by a beat down or their own mistakes. Thankfully I have not had to deal with many Karens in my life, and I hope I don't in the future so much either.

Oh, there's a tiktoker who makes videos about his neighbor being a Karen as well, even made shirts about her, and was selling them on his tiktok. It's so bad, that the Karen was actually commenting on his tiktok. Could be staged, but who knows. You don't see the Karen in his videos. I don't remember his name, otherwise I'd share one of his videos.