Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Kat Williams coming back with a new Netflix special

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Kat is going to have people gunning for him just like Dave. I always loved this man. He has no shame and no filter. He is a legit comedian. When black comedians save comedy, I hope people recognize it. There ain't no white people out their ballsy enough to say it like it is right now. We can't let the wet towel people ruin arts for us.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Did you watch his last one he was shitting on Mexicans so hard.
    Dude he went all the way in:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBf2xdSIYCA

Since y'all like it over here a lot. and I'm saying, if I'm speaking out of line, let me know. But I'm saying it appears to me, y'all like it over here a lot. And let me tell you why I'm making that assumption, because I have no right to make that assumption. But understand this, this what gives me the right, and don't you get it twisted… If y'all had California and you loved it, then you shouldn't have given that mothafucka up. You should have fought for California, goddamnit, since you love it..

Because you think I'm dissing Mexico and I'm defending America. Are you Mexican? Do you know where Mexico is? No this ain't Mexico, it used to be Mexico, motherfucker, and now it's Phoenix, goddammit. USA! USA!

Fuck you back, nigga. i bet you dont even go to Mexico, motha fucka… no nigga, do you know where you at? USA! USA! I dont give a fuck. no nigga, this is my hood… [security arrives] Fuck him! Mothafuckas think they can live in this country and be allegience to another country… do you remember when white people used to say go back to Africa? And we’d have to tell them we dont want to? So if you love Mexico, bitch, get the fuck over there! [Williams begins to see the National Anthem].

We were slaves bitch, you just all work like that at the landscapers… It's not even racial — you're a bitch! I don't give a fuck what race that is, that's a punani.