The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Kenyans basically begging somalis to sleep with them đź’€

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
This is about Kenyan men mad because the Somalis keep their community tight. There are lots of Somalis in Kenya. The women only gonna smash/marry a Somali man or white man. That's it.
Conversely, the Kenyan women aren't complaining Somali men won't give them the D either .

Notice its Kenyan version of dusties. Tons and tons of Kenyan women to choose from. Them Kenyan men just tryna smash. They ain't putting a ring on any of them.

Yuskii

Sixer
Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is about Kenyan men mad because the Somalis keep their community tight. There are lots of Somalis in Kenya. The women only gonna smash/marry a Somali man or white man. That's it.
    Conversely, the Kenyan women aren't complaining Somali men won't give them the D either .

Notice its Kenyan version of dusties. Tons and tons of Kenyan women to choose from. Them Kenyan men just tryna smash. They ain't putting a ring on any of them.
    HHMMMMMMM idk bout dat, I think Kenyan women def complaining bout not getting the D tbh. Kenyan women are heavy in wenching too, so they like the caucashit features that zoos have

Yuskii

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What the hell kind of insecure bull crap is this? I’ve seen some fine ass Kenyan women so they have no reason to be thirsty. If the Somali women are not bout it move on.
    The Zoos are saying Bantu men barely like their own women lmao, maybe they're kind of right to a extent, we needa give the sisters more love fr

Screenshot 2022-10-31 8.59.28 AM.png

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Somalis keep their community tight.
    Its much the same in the UK. They might roll with some Bengalis or Pakistani's once in a while, but for the most part they keep it tight.
    The women only gonna smash/marry a Somali man or white man.
    I've noticed that too.
    What the hell kind of insecure bull crap is this? I’ve seen some fine ass Kenyan women so they have no reason to be thirsty.
    Exactly!!

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Zoos are saying Bantu men barely like their own women lmao, maybe they're kind of right to a extent, we needa give the sisters more love fr

View attachment 4761
    This tweet is bullshit and I don’t like how this guy is mentioning these other ethnic groups. How does he know what so called African American men like? I fell like too many believe in the interracial propaganda.

Yuskii

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The twitter thread further proves the divisiveness between these other melanated ethnic groups.
    True, to be frank other Blacks in their origin countries actually do not identify with their race like AAs do; when they do, they're usually in another country from their own. They have pride in their ethnicity first, and their race later after that, and that's what AAs should practice more, and also the nepotism that comes with it; we would get very far if we had more AA nationalism within our community, and it would make our community more tight.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    True, to be frank other Blacks in their origin countries actually do not identify with their race like AAs do; when they do, they're usually in another country from their own. They have pride in their ethnicity first, and their race later after that, and that's what AAs should practice more, and also the nepotism that comes with it; we would get very far if we had more AA nationalism within our community, and it would make our community more tight.
    I understand and agree. We do have pride in our ethnic group, and since many of us are focusing on ourselves as Black Americans we’re getting backlash for it.

Yuskii

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We do have pride in our ethnic group
    From what I've gathered, it's race first, ethnicity last for AAs, but I could be wrong ofcourse. Most of my experiences are pretty anecdotal, but I do live in a majority Black city, so I think I would know.

since many of us are focusing on ourselves as Black Americans we’re getting backlash for it.
    This is pretty much evidence enough that we've been kind of lacking in the ethnical pride sector. Tethers mad that we actually see ourselves as our own entity, rather than something immigrants could just latch onto whenever they please, but we're slowly but surely becoming more redpilled and prideful over our ethnicity, which is awesome, and I wish to see more ethnic pride outside of online like use of the BAH flag; actually getting one for myself soon, and when I acquire a house it'll be hanging outside of it :).

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    HHMMMMMMM idk bout dat, I think Kenyan women def complaining bout not getting the D tbh. Kenyan women are heavy in wenching too, so they like the caucashit features that zoos have
    Hey Bro, maybe my post wasn't clear. Kenyan women aren't complaining about the D from Somali men. Other than that they'll smash their own men but also any white foreigner (more than their own men) and pretty much any black person from a white country like USA, UK or Canada and even Nigerians if they aren't too up on game.

Yuskii

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hey Bro, maybe my post wasn't clear. Kenyan women aren't complaining about the D from Somali men. Other than that they'll smash their own men but also any white foreigner (more than their own men) and pretty much any black person from a white country like USA, UK or Canada and even Nigerians if they aren't too up on game.
    Why are Kenyan women like this

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    While I will agree that AAs identify more than any one else as black and are stronger about it than anywhere else, Blacks in the UK and Canada identify as black because they are in a similar position as AAs in America: predominantly white English speaking country and are the lowest on the totem pole and suffer unequal arrests and conviction and general bigotry.

I would also say Caribbean more than Africa but not as much as America. Reggae back in the day was very African centric and black centric (Bob Marley, Black Uhuru, Burning Spear, etc). Reggae has gone through similar change like Hip Hop and have almost no conscious to it. Where are today's Public Enemy, NWA, KRS One? They aren't widely played like these old school guys. Same with today's Reggae.

Africa is a big place. South Africans, I've found, have a lot of people who identify as black and link up with us overseas. I've met a few who are down AF and that makes sense given they are also under the thumb of white supremacy.

I've found blacks from that were former French colonies aren't as down as us. Lots of bed wenching and bed bucks. They swirl heavy. Generally speaking.

I've not been around enough blacks from former Dutch colonies (Dutch Antilles, Angola, leaving out South Africa) or Portuguese (Angola, Brazil, Mozambique) to say one way or the other.

Kenyan women swirl heavy AF though. The men would if they could. They are on some bed buck ish to over 40+ fat British and German women in Mombasa, a coastal beach and tourist city. Interesting thing is the Kenyan women are into black slang and black American music (also Afro Beats).

BrAz3n$0ul

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    shit what's wrong with them only wanting to marry men in their culture and heritage? Fam nobody wants to marry a Kenyan. Your country is full of fucking sambos. Why on earth did your president host Bill Gates again just recently.
    And Y'all know this bastard sterilized your women and pushed deadly vaccines on to your people but this muhfucka pop up and it's:

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    It's not about them wanting to marry men from their own culture. The Kenyan men tryna holla ain't sh*t. It's Kenyan dusties. If a guy got paper, just like any smart woman, they will holla. The guys who holla at them just tryna smash. I spoke with ol girl. These regular dudes tryna smash.

A Kenyan with tangibles or European or American brotha will get one.