The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Kevin Samuels is a F**king Coon Straight Up

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This negro said that we didn't fight for our freedom, White people gave it to us.

View: https://youtu.be/BCsRTkhp1Mg?t=9523

Oh No Facepalm GIF by Aminé

If you listen to this nigga you are suspect. Time after time he says some of the most coon-worthy stuff. He is a anti-Black woman hating coon...who in high school said he was unique. Y'all better stop listening to King Zest.

Read our detailed write up on the life of Kevin Samuels.

Last edited:

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 1166

This nigga kevy kev was a dancer in high school who described himself as unique this nigga goes so hard on women cuz he wishes he was one.
    He's tooting that thang up in that picture too. We all know what "unique" means.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    This negro said that we didn't fight for our freedom, White people gave it to us.

View: https://youtu.be/BCsRTkhp1Mg?t=9523

Oh No Facepalm GIF by Aminé

If you listen to this nigga you are suspect. Time after time he says some of the most coon-worthy stuff. He is a anti-Black woman hating coon...who in high school said he was unique. Y'all better stop listening to King Zest.
    Kevin Samuels is absolutely a coon and only watched because of the drama. He has similar allure to that of Simon Cowell during the American Idol auditions. People like to watch others be made a fool of and KS provides. He is not a guru, we see in this video how when he is challenged he simply shuts you down rather than putting his intellectual prowess on display.
    I somehow never even heard of him until I started listening to the Business
    I heard of him lightly but yes the business made me actually watch his show and I couldn’t get through a whole video. Something never resonated with me.
    Any person who listens to, refers to, or quotes this dude as an authority on relationships 🚩🚩🚩🚩period…
    Yes. Red flags in abundance. Same with Fresh and Fit. Black manosphere is a clown show.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is the kind of bs that new negroes and Black c00nservatives tend to spew. Spend a little of time on social media, and you'll come across some bootlicking clown with no knowledge of self saying the same thing as Kevin.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Kevin Samuels is absolutely a coon and only watched because of the drama. He has similar allure to that of Simon Cowell during the American Idol auditions. People like to watch others be made a fool of and KS provides. He is not a guru, we see in this video how when he is challenged he simply shuts you down rather than putting his intellectual prowess on display.

I heard of him lightly but yes the business made me actually watch his show and I couldn’t get through a whole video. Something never resonated with me.

Yes. Red flags in abundance. Same with Fresh and Fit. Black manosphere is a clown show.
    one of them Fresh and Fruit dudes ain't even Black.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    one of them Fresh and Fruit dudes ain't even Black.
    He actually is Black but comes from the coon class in his country that likes to claim Arab. Just like a dark Dominican running around claiming Spain.
    But are you a high value male? keithsweatdatass
    Hahahahahahaha because if you are KS wants your number.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I can't, don't & won't with COONgressionals, period! K.S. isn't the only one! I didn't see or feel Alpha Male coming from K.S. I don't see any males following his so called lead. I don't even see why he has so many female followers. Not my cup of tea at all, exit stage left. 👈👈👈👈👈💯

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Those guys are super coons. The wrinkly faced one even said on air that he doesn't like or date Black women.
    Tommy Sotomayor is another one, big knotted head ninja! Rowland "No Neck" Martin, Moist Watkins, etc. Don't get me started! I'm not even gonna mention "The Opportunists"! I'm sure y'all know whom they are as well! 💯

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I can't, don't & won't with COONgressionals, period! K.S. isn't the only one! I didn't see or feel Alpha Male coming from K.S. I don't see any males following his so called lead. I don't even see why he has so many female followers. Not my cup of tea at all, exit stage left. 👈👈👈👈👈💯
    that whole manosphere is some coon shit even the lead attorney. I was watching his show and he had a cop on saying black Americans are in bad shape because of our culture and not because of oppression. I was done with the coon in a suit after that.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    that whole manosphere is some coon ish even the lead attorney. I was watching his show and he had a cop on saying black Americans are in bad shape because of our culture and not because of oppression. I was done with the coon in a suit after that.
    The manosphere is for Gen-Z soy boys of all races who can't even fix a leaky toilet bowl. I have four letters to describe them: S.O.F.T.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Black Manosphere are just some sad/mad boys and men looking to do the same thing that sad/mad women did back in the '70s and 80's with Feminism and it won't heal any wounds but just make new ones.
    yes. It’s like it has a good origin but the execution is flawed

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The manosphere is for Gen-Z soy boys of all races who can't even fix a leaky toilet bowl. I have four letters to describe them: S.O.F.T.
    A bunch of soft ass niggas you 100 with that. These niggas would fold in some of the situations my pops would have us in. It felt cruel at the time but during summer break we couldnt sleep in he would make us get up and shovel out the driveway so he could go to work. That shit made me hard till this day.

Taught me not to whine and just get shit done. I dont whine about women I focus on the ones that comply and duck the one that be on that nonsense. Niggas is straight betas and want women to commit to their betaness.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A bunch of soft ass niggas you 100 with that. These niggas would fold in some of the situations my pops would have us in. It felt cruel at the time but during summer break we couldnt sleep in he would make us get up and shovel out the driveway so he could go to work. That ish made me hard till this day.

Taught me not to whine and just get ish done. I dont whine about women I focus on the ones that comply and duck the one that be on that nonsense. Niggas is straight betas and want women to commit to their betaness.
    No lies told.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Because they love to see the drama that's all. It's just mindless entertainment, he's in the lane of reality not TV not self-improvement.

Deneyce

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Because they love to see the drama that's all. It's just mindless entertainment, he's in the lane of reality not TV not self-improvement.
    I agree , mindless and useless information. The dude is opposite of everything Alpha. And the woman who listens to him are clearly losers already. I've listened to him and he's so ordinary. And he's a fake. If it wasn't for JB of The Business he wouldn't have any material worth listening to. The man is a self -B1 hater. And a bit feminine for my taste. .

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The dude is opposite of everything Alpha. And the woman who listens to him are clearly losers already. I've listened to him and he's so ordinary. And he's a fake.
    Yes! He doesn’t look, sound, or act alpha at all. He’s eloquent and can compose an argument and so he makes easy work of the brain dead bums that call in. But anytime someone smart calls in he folds.

Geoff

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    I used to listen to him. He can be entertaining at times, but it’s obvious that he isn’t the smartest when it comes to his message and his approach to building his platform.

Dude stays flip flopping with his talking points notice that he almost never gives practical advice.

And it’s obvious that he wasn’t a “high value man” before his channel blew up. Just a year ago, he was wearing Michael Kors watches, now all of a sudden he has several Rolex and AP watches... he’s like those gurus who got rich by telling people how to get rich.

Even if he has coon thoughts, he should have been smart enough to keep them to himself. Young Black people ain’t trying to hear no coon babble, especially these days. He’ll be hot for another year or so, but I don’t see him being this popular for much longer.

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    It really gets me as to how long it's taken a lot of Blacks to finally realize this clown was never for and about us. As Blacks, we really need to start being more alert, mindful, and cautious as to who and what truly represents us. Certified lifetime COON members like your Kevin Samuels, Kwame Browns, and even Charlaqueen the Goddesses are all what I refer to them as WHITE SUPREMACIST INFORMANTS. They all may look and sound "Black," but when those cameras stop rolling, trust, they're all whistling...

View: https://youtu.be/Ljeg8pABKyI

Public Enemy best said back in the day....

View: https://youtu.be/4QwBmStwK2w

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I used to listen to him. He can be entertaining at times, but it’s obvious that he isn’t the smartest when it comes to his message and his approach to building his platform.

Dude stays flip flopping with his talking points notice that he almost never gives practical advice.

And it’s obvious that he wasn’t a “high value man” before his channel blew up. Just a year ago, he was wearing Michael Kors watches, now all of a sudden he has several Rolex and AP watches... he’s like those gurus who got rich by telling people how to get rich.

Even if he has coon thoughts, he should have been smart enough to keep them to himself. Young Black people ain’t trying to hear no coon babble, especially these days. He’ll be hot for another year or so, but I don’t see him being this popular for much longer.
    I don’t think most his fan base is Black so he’ll be here to stay. Just like Fresh and Fit, they have legions of White fans and that’s why they feel comfortable dispensing their coon talking points because their target market agrees with it. Which ends up reinforcing coons like KS and FnF because white people make them feel special when they coon and so they just coon harder.

So they will fall out of favor in Black circles but their white demo will still rock with them until the next best thing surfaces. That’s my $0.02 I have Jack shit to back up anything I said.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Bitching is one thing.Teaching and helping is another. I will say this. About 5 years or so, there were alot of men going through some crazy shit. And alot ,and I mean alot of men watched. They watched just like some chicks at the movies. Every man for themselves.Half watched because they propably wanted to smash your girl. Matter of fact alot of times thats what it was. Alot of lessons could be learned from someone elses experience. And right now men dont want to help each other. Everyone else helps ,mentors and advises each other. So with that being said SOME of these creators are helping young men by talking about their experiences.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    It really gets me as to how long it's taken a lot of Blacks to finally realize this clown was never for and about us. As Blacks, we really need to start being more alert, mindful, and cautious as to who and what truly represents us. Certified lifetime COON members like your Kevin Samuels, Kwame Browns, and even Charlaqueen the Goddesses are all what I refer to them as WHITE SUPREMACIST INFORMANTS. They all may look and sound "Black," but when those cameras stop rolling, trust, they're all whistling...

View: https://youtu.be/4QwBmStwK2w
    You're right, we need to watch people for awhile before supporting them. We need to look at them through the lens of agendas and see whose agenda they are following.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

This bolded sentence was written on Dec 28, 2021.
    Almost 6 months later in May 2022 .....
    Oh lord, you were right because Kevin Samuels is now dead history.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I always will look down on those who have to use putting black people down to get ahead.
    That's why I don't like Candace Owens, David Clarke, Daniel Cameron etc.

But I'll even go a step further. I don't like Tyler Perry because of his stereotypical and negative portrayal of black people in his work.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I always will look down on those who have to use putting black people down to get ahead.
    That's why I don't like Candace Owens, David Clarke, Daniel Cameron etc.

But I'll even go a step further. I don't like Tyler Perry because of his stereotypical and negative portrayal of black people in his work.
    That shit is the easy way out. Shitting on Black people will never get you booted in Hollywood, it gets you promoted. This nigga KEV got the YouTube stimulus because he created drama. The drama you see all over reality TV is what Kevin created.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    This bolded sentence was written on Dec 28, 2021.
    Almost 6 months later in May 2022 .....
    Oh lord, you were right because Kevin Samuels is now dead history.
    He gave the definitive run down on that Black woman hating weirdo. He told Black women that we’d die alone and he died alone during a one night stand. The world works in mysterious ways.