The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Koonye to pay Kim K 200k a month in child support

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
No mixed feelings. Card carrying white supremacists agree with B1 on immigration, rainbow agenda, abortion and I don't hear anyone saying 'Yo, sometimes those white supremacists be on fax'.

It's mind boggling and depressing for me to to think that a black man can do what Kanye has done to hurt black empowerment, and blacks in general and still 'wiggle room' for black support in some folks.

Stan Zero

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Honestly, I thought they'd make him pay more, $200,000 a month seems like nothing for someone like Kanye. I swear I've heard of past cases where celebs had to pay millions. Still though I don't know if those cases resulted in that per month or per year. In this case, per month is rough. But I wouldn't doubt he'd spend that plus more on his kids every month. He seems like one to spoil them anyway.

What I don't get is why she won't pay any child support. If they have joint custody and equal time with their children, and he has to pay child support so should she. I mean, isn't she considered a billionaire herself? Or was that her sister? Either way, she's rich too. So it should be equal on all sides, or equal based on their wealth, so maybe she has a little bit less and wont have to pay as much, but she should have to pay too if it's join custody. It's not like she's poor.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

The self destructive downward spiral of a self hating coon continues.. Now he has to pay 200K a month to a multi millionaire.

They trying to kill all that negro money. I'll never understand Black men giving their generational wealth back to them Khazars. They love them ole witches. He wasn't happy until he got her, and now she got him. Another one for integration. Oh well.....

scared famous grave GIF by VH1

Shoutout13

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
They trying to kill all that negro money. I'll never understand Black men giving their generational wealth back to them Khazars. They love them ole witches. He wasn't happy until he got her, and now she got him. Another one for integration. Oh well.....
Remember the OJ setup involved a Kardashian (Robert Kardashian) representing him as a lawyer back in the day when everyone was eagerly saying
"you know he's guilty" before OJ had even gone to trial. Even comedians seemed to be "on script" to mock him and joke about his guilt and made other inappropriate pre trial comments (guilty until proven innocent I guess). That was when they had that televised (to this day still strange) slow speed "chase"/ritual thing. Whole thing never sat right with me.

I wonder what they do to the men in their lives. Like a Jezebel they seem to steal or siphon the potential of the men in their lives in order to
boost their careers and keep most of the masses from waking up to the fact that they are being put on a pedestal for sleeping around and
something strange ends up happening to the dudes they are with.

Most recently, my opinion of Kim was confirmed when she like so many other celebrities (not surprising) didn't immediately condemn
that fashion resource Balancia (spelling?) that posed a child with a bondage s&m teddy bear among other unacceptable things. She said
she wanted to "reach out" and see what they were thinking (what they were thinking is disgustingly clear to me) and she used the word
"reevaluate" but not "cut ties to" or "stop getting $$ from" them. This tells me all I need to know about this soulless, money worshipping,
mother (as in she herself has children but if you assumed the other meaning, I won't hold it against you).

When all is said and done with Balancia,
an unacceptable line that transcends race,
political affiliation, nationality and more....was crossed.
The exploitation of children especially in a sexual context
should NEVER be normalized
and under no circumstance is it ever acceptable.

There is no reason to hesitate
nothing to reevaluate
and every reason to separate

As for Kanye, I don't know if he somehow saw
Kim as a "trophy" but true to form,
she now has a chunk of his income as a trophy...
she was on a $$$ mission,
extracted her additional revenue stream
and now she's off to other human exploitation
"investments".

Yet somehow most of the public can't see this
and want to "keep up" with them.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
There is no reason to hesitate
nothing to reevaluate
and every reason to separate
This part! It's the same old playbook and brothers and sisters keep on pine'n for Ms. Ann and Mr. Charlie's pagan gods and sexual access to meet the same demise every single time. We're never going to be anything but chattel slaves and products to be disposed of. If you can get yourself some bread and push on, do so. But that bread comes with selling your soul. Most haven't realized this yet, and they don't until it's too late. I won't be surprised if Ye is gone by this time next year. Same with Chris Brown, Trey Songz, and the rest of them brothers who love exotics and Becky Anns. We're not even supposed to be yoked with them people in any way. Can't say that though without being called a xenophobe. It's the Bible for goodness' sakes. If it's got an "Itte" at the end of the name, we Hebrews/True Israel are not supposed to be with them unless they convert to OUR ways, not the other way around. There is a spiritual component here for disobedience and lust after witches and wizards. Just like the converted practicing Jews marry their own, we're supposed to do the same.

We make our own problems lusting after the evils of this world.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    She has more than enough to support those kids. She got both houses too.

200k for child support is ridiculous. Child support is for the children and no way in hell do you need this much money to support a child per month. This system is a joke. It should be capped at 10k per month. I don't care how ignorant Kanye is, he is still a black man being robbed by a non-black woman.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No mixed feelings. Card carrying white supremacists agree with B1 on immigration, rainbow agenda, abortion and I don't hear anyone saying 'Yo, sometimes those white supremacists be on fax'.

It's mind boggling and depressing for me to to think that a black man can do what Kanye has done to hurt black empowerment, and blacks in general and still 'wiggle room' for black support in some folks.
    Because those Black people aren’t really Black first. Some see Black empowerment as a series of weekly podcast by TN, TBA, and PBT and that’s as far as it goes for them. Some of it may seep into the brain but it’s very superficial. Just enough to say “B1” or “the code is leader” but not enough to live by it.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Most recently, my opinion of Kim was confirmed when she like so many other celebrities (not surprising) didn't immediately condemn
    that fashion resource Balancia (spelling?) that posed a child with a bondage s&m teddy bear among other unacceptable things. She said
    she wanted to "reach out" and see what they were thinking (what they were thinking is disgustingly clear to me) and she used the word
    "reevaluate" but not "cut ties to" or "stop getting $$ from" them. This tells me all I need to know about this soulless, money worshipping,
    mother (as in she herself has children but if you assumed the other meaning, I won't hold it against you).
    Because they are a family of degenerates. Remember when Kylie was 16 and looked to have plastic surgery and a tan? Their minds are in some fantasy world and we cannot relate and don’t want to.
    If a black woman was awarded this type of monthly payment, smh the hate she would receive from the black community would be on 10.
    Where did this happen? I didnt see anyone praising Kim here.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Because those Black people aren’t really Black first. Some see Black empowerment as a series of weekly podcast by TN, TBA, and PBT and that’s as far as it goes for them. Some of it may seep into the brain but it’s very superficial. Just enough to say “B1” or “the code is leader” but not enough to live by it.
    Beyond done with 2 face Kanye. Unfortunately and I hate to say, the madness may continue through the children.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That and they're never gonna miss an opportunity to drain a black person's pocket even more than normal

Rich black men dont stand a chance but even if you Google some BW/WM celebrity divorces, it's always the black person paying the white person. Halle Berry, EIsha Tyler comes to mind

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    In what universe should Kim get that much money with her net worth?

My worry are the kids. Not all but I'd guess the overwhelming majority of biracial kids with that much money are rarely ever loyal to the black side. When you are the product of an interracial couple with millions you have spent your childhood only in the white world.

You often disdain the black side because its the one thing that keeps you from being totally accepted in some rich white circles.

They also very rarely marry black often. So that money never sees black generational wealth.

MoMoneyRiUp

Designing an Afrocentric lifestyle
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    In what universe should Kim get that much money with her net worth?

My worry are the kids. Not all but I'd guess the overwhelming majority of biracial kids with that much money are rarely ever loyal to the black side. When you are the product of an interracial couple with millions you have spent your childhood only in the white world.

You often disdain the black side because its the one thing that keeps you from being totally accepted in some rich white circles.

They also very rarely marry black often. So that money never sees black generational wealth.
    Idk, North seems bought that life. I think they’ll try but won’t get her. She’ll rebel and turn…. Probably just my idealism running wild 😂

DaBeast

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Man Ye what the hell is going on? Siding with Hitler and white supremacists now. I think we've lost him and I don't think he's coming back to our side.

I don't know what he's trying to do, because everything he's doing is destroying him. And at this point, I don't know if he can ever recover from this.

Shoutout13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Balenciaga-sickness.jpeg

This is the company Kim Kardashian had to be confronted
    about before she spoke up.

She said she would "reevaluate"

But what's to even evaluate let alone reevaluate?

Worse yet, she's a mother.

This should be instantly unacceptable for anyone

whose morals are intact regardless of whether

they are a parent or not.

Yet still...some want to "keep up" with her....still...

in spite of this.