The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Kyle Rittenhouse

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    White supremacy is being exposed with the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict!!!
    Yup which is good so that we have modern day versions of their trickery. Now people can’t say it was a long time ago. They let a 17 year old wield an illegally purchased AR-15, cross state lines to go to a protest; kill 2 people, and get off. That’s white privilege.

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Exposed??? When has white supremacy ever taken a break?
    Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

This man right here gets it.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Neva. WS only knows forced timeout’s.

This is a macro case of bullying. The bully doesn’t learn how to respect others by reading anti-bullying literature. They learn to respect others by getting that ass heat in front of the school yard.

michaelmokotong

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Yup which is good so that we have modern day versions of their trickery. Now people can’t say it was a long time ago. They let a 17 year old wield an illegally purchased AR-15, cross state lines to go to a protest; kill 2 people, and get off. That’s white privilege.
    White supremacy isnbeing stripped of its cloak of civility. It is time all can see what a vile, depraved programme it is. Faith wise, I have long believed it is Satan's lead programme on the planet. Sending most whites to hell.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    White supremacy isnbeing stripped of its cloak of civility. It is time all can see what a vile, depraved programme it is. Faith wise, I have long believed it is Satan's lead programme on the planet. Sending most whites to hell.
    I think it's always been known as being destructive to the people subject to it. What it's losing is White people's ability to gas light and pretend it doesn't exist because they no longer control the narrative. Back in the days our only source of intofmation was white media outlets and now we're talking directly to one another globally and comparing notes. A Black person in CA 25 years ago wouldnt know about Tamir Rice and Kyle Rittenhouse if the news media didn’t report on it.