Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Kyrie Irving Gets Suspended For "Failure To Disavow Anti-Semitism"!!

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm sorry but these people make up rules out of thin air. Kyrie Irving is being crucified after giving 500,000 to the Jewish organizations. These people literally got people out here looking racist. All he did was share a link. The Nets are way out of pocket & so is the media for hyping it up because they need sports news gossip to get clicks. Brooklyn Nets suspend Kyrie Irving without pay

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm sorry but these people make up rules out of thin air. Kyrie Irving is being crucified after giving 500,000 to the Jewish organizations. These people literally got people out here looking racist. All he did was share a link. The Nets are way out of pocket & so is the media for hyping it up because they need sports news gossip to get clicks. Brooklyn Nets suspend Kyrie Irving without pay
    Now this is where Black people need to flex our power and stop supporting the NBA.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No smoke for Jeff Bezos at all.
    Now this is where Black people need to flex our power and stop supporting the NBA.
    100%.
    This is why we need our own leagues etc.
    I agree. We need to also move as a unit and exert a financial consequence on any entity that attempts to punish us this way.

SonOfTheSun

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No smoke for Jeff Bezos at all.

100%.

I agree. We need to also move as a unit and exert a financial consequence on any entity that attempts to punish us this way.
    Straight bs. He said he don't support hate towards any group but they want him to specifically say the jewish community or antisemitism

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Straight bs. He said he don't support hate towards any group but they want him to specifically say the jewish community or antisemitism
    Yes they want him to bow down and kiss the ring and he refused to do it.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The number one thing is for the black masses to support Kyrie Irving in his hour of need.
    Secondly, white Jews have been trying to do two things for decades now.
    First, its to make the Holocaust the de facto worst thing that humans have gone through. They don't want 3 hundreds years of slavery to be the defining act. They want the Holocaust to be.
    Second, they want Israel to be a white, ethno state. Israel in their minds is to be white and Jewish. They don't want or want to acknowledge non white Jews/Hebrews.

The Ethiopian jews go through a similar experience with the police there as we do here in America.

Third, because of points 1 and 2, they are hardest on blacks for any hint of perceived anti semitism. They need white people as allies. So, they let Mel Gibson still make millions even though he has a string of anti semitic actions but no black person at all. are EVER allowed to come back from perceived anti semitism. Farrakhan has been quiet for decades about Jews and he's still listed as that. He's fired people (Khalid Mohammed) for anti semitic views but he will never ever be allowed to be plantformed. Ever.

Last edited:

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So not only did the greater white Jewish community extort Kyrie Irving for $500,000, they got the Brooklyn Nets to suspend him without pay. Kyrie was forced paid over $500k all for absolutely nothing. He gave the white Jewish all that money only just to lose even more money with his suspension from the NBA. This is a clear finesse and grand scam motivated by Anti-Black Racism. The white Jewish could've got more money by putting pressure on Jeff Bezos just for hosting the movie on his site (Amazon), but it's not just all about the money in this situation. This is about extorting money from Black people while performing a public ritualistic lynching to beat us into a deep submission. This is a massively disgusting, sick, Anti-Black Racist power play. This is about complete domination.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Don't be sorry. This isn't new. It's standard operating procedure.

Shouldn't surprise any Black person if you are in this space.
    The real question is how Blacks as a community responds. We must get to the point where we stand behind brothers (or sisters) in the public eye so the next celeb, athlete, or whomever knows they can speak freely because we have their back.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Kyrie is such a kind hearted man and I always liked him. This is not the first time people attacked him over his ideas and opinions. Remember the flat earth stuff? Leave the dude alone. He is aloud to be an individual. Him not liking jews or thinking the earth is flat does not impact his ability to play basketball. I am so sick of these people targeting black men when it comes to jewish nonsense. If anything, they are proving everyone right.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    There are a few reasons why Jews go harder on Blacks than any other group other than the obvious.

One thing no one talks about is biblical history. There are ZERO white people in the Old Testament. If any one can name me one I'm all ears. Everyone of note are non whites, all the prophets, all the enemies, everyone.

That being said, todays European Jews play up the narrative they are descended from the original 12 tribes of Israel. Well, if there are black people today descended from the original Hebrews then what does that make todays Ashkenazi Jews? If none of the original tribes were white, then it asks questions of the European (white, Ashkenazi) Jews origins.

They are very, very scared of those questions and immediately call it anti semitism. The Egyptians of the old testament were brown skinned. Moses, a Hebrew, passed as the Pharoah's grandson. So, the Hebrews physically looked like the Egyptians. Moses himself married a jet black wife. See where this is problematic to the European Jews?

So, the last thing they want are black people claiming ancestral connection to ancient Hebrews. And may give some reasons why non white Jews (Ethiopians, Sephardic/Spanish/Moroccan, Yemeni) are marginalized.

Under no circumstances can Blacks have the horror of slavery AND Hebrew connection as well.

It's waaaaaaay more than Kyrie.

Finally, my understanding is that the movie/book Kyrie mentioned is flying off the shelves. No one is asking questions of Jeff Bezos. And they won't ask much either.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    We got folks talking about Kyrie was "Quickly put in his place". I hate the fact that they are able to do this with impunity. The other Black spokespersons have come out as dead set against him. They put him on an island of his own and the Black people in the NBA aren't saying a damn thing because they don't write their own checks.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We should've been checked outta this system. We should've been boycotting all pro sports, all name brands not owned and operated by us that weren't essential to our daily living. Black people consume entirely too much unnecessary things that feed everybody but us. Even television, video games, etc.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We have to put maximum pressure on the league we can't let them get away with this shit.
    I agree. Black folks need to stay off these new plantations. Stop paying slaves to play ball, and stop grooming our children to play for plantation owners who pretend to be us.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We should've been checked outta this system. We should've been boycotting all pro sports, all name brands not owned and operated by us that weren't essential to our daily living. Black people consume entirely too much unnecessary things that feed everybody but us. Even television, video games, etc.

How about BOYCOTTING the NBA?
    If a Black person watches the NBA they are dead to me.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Kyrie doesn't apologize he doesn't have a job. Simple as that. When you rely on the dominant society for your food, you have to eat some crow if they tell you to.

I wrote a while back in another thread. The last thing you want is for people who are advocating for us to have to rely on the dominant society for money. So, its why I not only don't pocket watch, I am hoping they become millionaires.

Who'd you much rather see with a billion, Jason Black or Kanye? Exactly! Those in this space would do way, way more good for the black community if they had the same money that the current black mega rich does.

Dr. Boyce, Dr. Anderson, eff it, even Dr. Umar would do way, way more than Oprah, Robert Johnson, Shaq or Jay Z.

Kyrie did what he had to do, and live to fight another day. The thing is though, we know he don't really mean it, they know he don't really mean it. It's small but its a small victory in the midst of all the BS they are putting him through.

Trust me, they know the streets is backing Kyrie. They been going after Kyrie hard ever since he refused to take the jab. He became one of the rebellious blacks they gotta check so he don't inspire the others. For a brief moment during the Floyd/BLM protests, the brothers in the NBA finally showed they got some nuts and acted as one and the NBA....symbolic for white people, backed the f*ck down. I wish they'd do the same for Kyrie. They need us (the players). Worse case scenario they can make money in Europe and China. The NBA can't replace them.

Shoutout13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Kyrie should be as serious about an apology as these racist hypocrites are about reparations.

Apolo-what? ....

Apology?

What's an apology?

I don't understand but...

would you settle for a symbolic statue?

or a holiday you already celebrate?

or being intentionally crowded out by immigrants to avoid addressing your issues?

If anything after centuries of constant abuse and this ongoing gaslighting....

WE are owed an apology and we owe none of these double standard arrogant

power drunk manipulative hypocrites an apology....EVER!

Nope.

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Kyrie doesn't apologize he doesn't have a job. Simple as that. When you rely on the dominant society for your food, you have to eat some crow if they tell you to.
    When you get down to the crux of it, the people are going to respond to the economics beneath their feet.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We have to #boycottthenba straight up and down. They cannot benefit from our dollar but then try to make us the face on anti-semitism.
    Hahaha.
    I agree with you.

But black people actually turning away from entertainment. Lol

Mf still watching NFL. After everything they did to Kap.

I hadn't watched since!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hahaha.
    I agree with you.

But black people actually turning away from entertainment. Lol

Mf still watching NFL. After everything they did to Kap.

I hadn't watched since!
    Hey if I was the type to give up I wouldn't have made 6ZEROS. We gotta keep provoking it...one day we gonna provoke when the masses are sick and tired and shit is gonna change.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    We have to stay on code forever. In doing so we will one day get the mindset to be mainstream.
    It's happening right now. The more blatant they enforce white supremacy the more lamen will even recognize the need to be on code.
    Definitely cannot apologize to an enemy that would rather die than apologize to you. Black people really need to wake up and fast. Shit is not a game.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    When Colin Kaepernick was going through it all his jersey became the best selling jersey. That told the NFL where the masses stood. The media didn't want to talk about that. They had some white boys burning the jersey. I was on vacation overseas near a former air foce base and saw his knock off jersey in a store window. The lady said a lot of black men been coming there asking for the jersey and a number of them had red, black and green patches put on it.

What if the same happened with Kyrie's jersey? Brothers started rocking his jersey? It won't solve the problem but its one silent rebellious act.

Kryie is symbolic for all black men in their eyes, they are tryna punk all black men (and people by extension). We MUST have his back in any personal way we can. Maybe his jersey, emails to the Nets (because white boys are emailing the Nets right now), whatever way we can.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    When Colin Kaepernick was going through it all his jersey became the best selling jersey. That told the NFL where the masses stood. The media didn't want to talk about that. They had some white boys burning the jersey. I was on vacation overseas near a former air foce base and saw his knock off jersey in a store window. The lady said a lot of black men been coming there asking for the jersey and a number of them had red, black and green patches put on it.

What if the same happened with Kyrie's jersey? Brothers started rocking his jersey? It won't solve the problem but its one silent rebellious act.

Kryie is symbolic for all black men in their eyes, they are tryna punk all black men (and people by extension). We MUST have his back in any personal way we can. Maybe his jersey, emails to the Nets (because white boys are emailing the Nets right now), whatever way we can.
    It could also be a pre-emptive move too. Stop us from using something as a symbol to back Kyrie.