Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Kyrie Irving Gets Suspended For "Failure To Disavow Anti-Semitism"!!

Shoutout13

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Definitely cannot apologize to an enemy that would rather die than apologize to you. Black people really need to wake up and fast. Shit is not a game.

Agreed.

Fact is, an apology is for showing that you regret some wrong you did to someone.

If anything we are OWED an apology and reparations (consider that some of those huge

salaries they try to withhold from Black players as "punishment" in order to get them to "fall in line"

were made possible because of an even greater deprived generational wealth

that we are owed in the first place).

This is really just about ego and posturing and modern updated plantation tactics to try to break a Black Man.

Recently ESPN awkwardly went from a commercial to a video of Jalen Rose apologizing

that ,someone pointed out, looks like a hostage video. Then they went back to commercial.

How is this any different than the buckbreaking humiliation ritual on plantations except that

this is an attempt to socially castrate Black men for standing up.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When Colin Kaepernick was going through it all his jersey became the best selling jersey. That told the NFL where the masses stood. The media didn't want to talk about that. They had some white boys burning the jersey. I was on vacation overseas near a former air foce base and saw his knock off jersey in a store window. The lady said a lot of black men been coming there asking for the jersey and a number of them had red, black and green patches put on it.

What if the same happened with Kyrie's jersey? Brothers started rocking his jersey? It won't solve the problem but its one silent rebellious act.

Kryie is symbolic for all black men in their eyes, they are tryna punk all black men (and people by extension). We MUST have his back in any personal way we can. Maybe his jersey, emails to the Nets (because white boys are emailing the Nets right now), whatever way we can.
    Nah. Ky is a proxy to black people and they know this. Why isn't anyone going after Jeff Bozo? The GD movie is being sold on HIS amazon.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I was out looking for a bootleg/knockoff Kyrie jersey. The mall had it but I am not putting a f*cking cent into Nike right now. I would love if millions of brothers bought the knockoff jersey and wore it. Like all day Saturday all over the country as a nationwide protest. Make sure its a knock off.

Supabrett

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    TF you mean? THEY ARE PHUCKING WITH HIM!!! Stop cooning here. We are ALL BLACK here.

Logic is not cooning. Any grown man knows that you can't say anything about jews without paying a price, especially after Kanye brought all that attention.

He posted a movie that supposedly goes against jews. What he thought was gonna happen?

The nigga is stupid. He should've either went in or not posted it.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Logic is not cooning. Any grown man knows that you can't say anything about jews without paying a price, especially after Kanye brought all that attention.

He posted a movie that supposedly goes against jews. What he thought was gonna happen?

Logic is knowing they ARE NOT real jews. Even Hitler said that.

THEY ARE NOT REAL JEWS!!!! GD THEY ARE WHITE WITH HOOK NOSES. WTF? Do you love eating Motza balls or do you own a Yameka factory somewhere?
    So he is "stupid" to you? Ok. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

THEY ARE NOT REAL JEWS!!!! GD THEY ARE WHITE WITH HOOK NOSES. WTF? Do you love eating Motza balls or do you own a Yameka factory somewhere?
    It doesn’t matter if they are real or not because they have the power.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

Doesn't matter what the race is, ANTI-BLACK is ANTI-BLACK! THEY'RE AGAINST US, PERIOD!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I am done with the NBA!
    I wish ALL our people would realize WTF this really is! NBA, WNBA, NFL, etc. ALL owners are ANTI-BLACK & this is just a glorified version of SLAVERY! Same with the entertainment industry & consumers!
    Our people need to WAKE UP, UNITE, STAND & FIGHT! Realize that WE'VE THE POWER TO SHUT THEM DOWN! BUY BLACK OWNED & OPERATED ONLY! Athletes, entertainers & consumers! THEY CAN'T PROSPER WITHOUT US, SO SHUT ALL THEIR ASSES DOWN, ONCE & FOR ALL!

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Agreed.

Fact is, an apology is for showing that you regret some wrong you did to someone.

If anything we are OWED an apology and reparations (consider that some of those huge

salaries they try to withhold from Black players as "punishment" in order to get them to "fall in line"

were made possible because of an even greater deprived generational wealth

that we are owed in the first place).

This is really just about ego and posturing and modern updated plantation tactics to try to break a Black Man.

Recently ESPN awkwardly went from a commercial to a video of Jalen Rose apologizing

that ,someone pointed out, looks like a hostage video. Then they went back to commercial.

How is this any different than the buckbreaking humiliation ritual on plantations except that

this is an attempt to socially castrate Black men for standing up.
    100 and we need to stand even stronger, taller, and firmer and let them know that we are not going back to the plantation. That we are not afraid and that we are coming to get what is ours period point blank.

#boycottnike #boycottthenba

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    100 and we need to stand even stronger, taller, and firmer and let them know that we are not going back to the plantation. That we are not afraid and that we are coming to get what is ours period point blank.

#boycottnike #boycottthenba
    Use their own shit against them, 🎶WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE 🎶

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wish ALL our people would realize WTF this really is! NBA, WNBA, NFL, etc. ALL owners are ANTI-BLACK & this is just a glorified version of SLAVERY! Same with the entertainment industry & consumers!
    Our people need to WAKE UP, UNITE, STAND & FIGHT! Realize that WE'VE THE POWER TO SHUT THEM DOWN! BUY BLACK OWNED & OPERATED ONLY! Athletes, entertainers & consumers! THEY CAN'T PROSPER WITHOUT US, SO SHUT ALL THEIR ASSES DOWN, ONCE & FOR A

Use their own shit against them, 🎶WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE 🎶
    Jackpot!!! Their tactics are getting old.

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Our people need to WAKE UP, UNITE, STAND & FIGHT! Realize that WE'VE THE POWER TO SHUT THEM DOWN! BUY BLACK OWNED & OPERATED ONLY! Athletes, entertainers & consumers! THEY CAN'T PROSPER WITHOUT US, SO SHUT ALL THEIR ASSES DOWN, ONCE & FOR ALL!
    I hope we see a strike pop off but our entertainer class are bought and paid for cowards. If the players don’t play all that shit ends instantaneously. Adam Silver has jack to commission if there are no players.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I hope we see a strike pop off but our entertainer class are bought and paid for cowards. If the players don’t play all that shit ends instantaneously. Adam Silver has jack to commission if there are no players.
    Their earnings of #CrackerCapital has a pull stronger than a blackhole. I don't see not 1 really speaking up on any of this. So yes they are ALL Bought, paid for, patted on the head & spanked on the ass.

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    That's what I'm talking about, GIVING BACK or PAYING IT FORWARD! If ALL wealthy Black people did this, there'd be a lot less b.s. that WS is throwing at us, because WE'D BE ON CODE! UNITED, STANDIND & FIGHTING FOR OURSELVES, TOGETHER & ON ONE ACCORD!
    Even if we're NOT wealthy, RETURN TO BEING THE VILLAGE, THE FAMILY! Help those in need by giving what you can, whatever it is!

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And just like that I will no longer purchase Nike products. They don't like black men and want to jump on the anti black racism bandwagon they will no longer get my money.
    NBA want to jump on the anti black bandwagon. Their product will no longer be viewed in my house! Either they are with us or against us.

My blackness is more important than entertainment!

Supabrett

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I don't care about a jew
    You seem kinda simple bruh.

I live in the real world and I understand that saying or implying anything about them if your famous means punishment.

Fuck if it's fair or bullshit that's the Game right now.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ‘Free Kyrie’ And ‘BoycottTheNBA’ Trend After Nets Star Suspended For Allegedly Promoting Antisemitism

Take notice on how the none of the media outlets have been using the word "allegedly" when talking about Kyrie Irving being an "anti-Semite" like they usually do when talking about anti-Black racists that are actually proven to be guilty (even when caught on camera). 👀

Example:

Clippers owner Donald Sterling allegedly tells girlfriend not to bring black people to games, disses Magic Johnson, report says

Yet, meanwhile:

Kyrie Irving needs to answer for promoting antisemitism

Nets Suspend Kyrie Irving Indefinitely After Antisemitic Movie Post

Compare and contrast the media's reaction to Kyrie Irving tweeting a link to a "questionable" film and Donald Sterling caught being an anti-Black racist on tape.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Same with the prison industrial complex thanks to the 13th Amendment loophole.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Media has officially labelled Kanye West and Kyrie Irving anti-Semites and has basically accused them of claiming that the Jewish want to control us.

And yet...

According to the media and the racist dominant society:
    Not wanting Palestinian children to get murdered by colonizers = Pro Nazi
    Not wanting to support Ukraine and their Neo Nazi population = Xenophobic

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    The Media has officially labelled Kanye West and Kyrie Irving anti-Semites and has basically accused them of claiming that the Jewish want to control us.

And yet...

According to the media and the racist dominant society:
    Not wanting Palestinian children to get murdered by colonizers = Pro Nazi
    Not wanting to support Ukraine and their Neo Nazi population = Xenophobic

I knew it went topsy turvy when I heard 10 seconds of Jason Whitlock and went:

Interested Drama GIF by Bounce

He didn’t say one thing incorrect.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The three positives I want to see come out of this otherwise bullsh*t buck breaking is:

1. Black people show massive, public support for him. Especially black men. What's being done to him is also meant for us black men.

2. It unites us even more. It serves as a very public example of what is being done to us.

3. There are plenty of great black agents out there. I am hoping black athletes flex their muscle and end their business relationships with 'them' and the masses if we are getting an accountant, lawyer, etc.

Shoutout13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As others have said:
    If the movie link that Kyrie let people know about was so "offensive", why didn't they previously condemn Amazon's Bezos and others when they advertised it (and the book it is based on) for sale LONG,LONG,LONG before Kyrie ever mentioned it?

Instead when an influential Black man uses his influence to make his people aware of a resource already available they and their complicit sellout allies gaslight and try to humiliate and break him.

The fact that they ignored it when it was promoted by Bezo's Amazon and the free pass they are still giving shameless white privilege "Welfare Thief" Brett Favre is proof this has nothing to do with facts and everything to do with insecure racist egos.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ya'll see LeBron threw him under the bus?

I am sorry BronBron but Kyrie is more of a man than you will ever be. He never sold out his beliefs or morals.

I am just sick of all this. These companies are just looking to silence more black men.

Both Kyrie and Kanye need to sue for defamation.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The harder they try to drop the hammer the more our people are waking up to becoming on code.
    Yeah but for how long. They were on code for a season or two with Kap then folks went right back to wearing jerseys, going to dine out to watch the game, flocking to the Super Bowls and regular season games, etc. Our open enemy knows our convictions have limitations and expiration dates. Blacks are loyal when it comes to the consumption of pilgrim created/inspired non-essentials, and them folks know that. We've shown it too many times. Black folks on code...for a limited time.

Kyrie is young. I extend grace to him. He's learning too. We've gotta learn to stand with our people regardless, understanding we are often double-minded because this system makes us this way. Strong convictions require sacrifice and we're not taught the true price of sacrificing for Yah and your people. Getting on code means maintaining strong convictions which require action. The code should be that we understand who we are and act accordingly. Until we come together and save each other, and treat each other the way Yah's commandments require, we're never going to get or stay on code.

MoMoneyRiUp

Designing an Afrocentric lifestyle
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nah. Ky is a proxy to black people and they know this. Why isn't anyone going after Jeff Bozo? The GD movie is being sold on HIS amazon.
    I considered buying his jersey, but who profits? Kyrie owns his own clothing line of course not in his own image… another brand he is PERMITTED to profit from. I’d rather support his own brand. They OWN “Kyrie 11” and will not mind the profit.

I support this man though. He should be FREE to say or share what he wants else he’s A SLAVE.

MoMoneyRiUp

Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oooooo Oh Snap GIF

Proof that this is a response to the pressure we are putting on the system.
    THIS is HORRIFYING that we continue to let these creatures rule over us. Which organization represents us to stand up against the Jewish Associations and demand they stand down?

Shoutout13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I considered buying his jersey, but who profits? Kyrie owns his own clothing line of course not in his own image… another brand he is PERMITTED to profit from. I’d rather support his own brand. They OWN “Kyrie 11” and will not mind the profit.

I support this man though. He should be FREE to say or share what he wants else he’s A SLAVE.
    The fact that they intentionally overlooked all the advertising merchants that are profiting from sales of this book and movie (i.e. Bezo's Amazon and others) and waaaaaay later decide to selectively act offended specifically at Kyrie for mentioning a resource that was already there for a long time, tells me everything I need to know.

How is this not a racially motivated financial and social version of a plantation "whipping" to try to break someone's will?

MoMoneyRiUp

Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ‘Free Kyrie’ And ‘BoycottTheNBA’ Trend After Nets Star Suspended For Allegedly Promoting Antisemitism

Take notice on how the none of the media outlets have been using the word "allegedly" when talking about Kyrie Irving being an "anti-Semite" like they usually do when talking about anti-Black racists that are actually proven to be guilty (even when caught on camera). 👀

Example:

Clippers owner Donald Sterling allegedly tells girlfriend not to bring black people to games, disses Magic Johnson, report says

Yet, meanwhile:

Kyrie Irving needs to answer for promoting antisemitism

Nets Suspend Kyrie Irving Indefinitely After Antisemitic Movie Post

Compare and contrast the media's reaction to Kyrie Irving tweeting a link to a "questionable" film and Donald Sterling caught being an anti-Black racist on tape.

Lebron is disgusting. I don’t follow the NBA, but I thought he was about building up the Black family. Money is truly the root of all evil. For printed paper, Negroes will do anything.

MoMoneyRiUp

Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was out looking for a bootleg/knockoff Kyrie jersey. The mall had it but I am not putting a f*cking cent into Nike right now. I would love if millions of brothers bought the knockoff jersey and wore it. Like all day Saturday all over the country as a nationwide protest. Make sure its a knock off.
    He owns his own brand that you can support. Her Kai & I