Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Kyrie Irving Gets Suspended For "Failure To Disavow Anti-Semitism"!!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
A few thoughts based on the film/book flying off the shelves.
1. Bezos didn't pull it because he was gonna make money off a movie that wasn't selling as much before.
2. Many, ,many people are going to see it, read it and say to themselves and others 'What's so bad about it?' and it will make it more evident they were being all extra about him.
3. It will start making people believe Kanye more about 'them' and their power.

If All the Black athletes had supported Colin Kaepernick as soon as he got down on one knee, this 💩 wouldn't be the way it is now! This is what happens when we're DIVIDED AS A PEOPLE! 🤬💯

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
This is the brother who made the movie. He says a lot of stuff but the one thing he caught that I and pretty much everyone missed was the media tried very hard NOT to do 2 things.
1. Name the title
2. Name the creator of it.

The media always says the title and person who makes something, good or bad. 'Birth of a Nation' by Nate Parker, 'Schindler's List' by Steven Spielberg. Its very interesting how this has been the hottest topic trending the last week and how many times did they mention the title? I've rarely heard the title 'Hebrews to Negroes' and I never once heard anyone in the major media say the name of the person who made it.

I can't think of that ever happening. Of course we must ask why? Also, how can you have the hottest movie topic and nobody in the major media fights for an interview of the person who made it? Impossible unless its by design NOT to.

Because they want to control the narrative. If you get it and see its a mountain out of a mole hill, then you start asking other questions. "Its not abot all that, so why trip so hard?"

Finally, I am hearing the term 'buck breaking' being used by a lot of blacks on social media including people with a name in sports, entertainment, etc. That's all Tariq. He has made a few terms used a lot or popular that wasn't used much at all prior: dusty, negro bed wench,

and recently since the movies, buck broken.

Last edited:

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Is Jalen Rose done in the community? He doubled down and is now walking that. Is he welcome back to the barbecue but with a side eye or done?

He has to learn that when you layup and defend the dominant society that we the Black community will make a fast break and there will be no one there to protect you when those folks come to steal the ball. We can never invite him back he is compromised.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ya'll see LeBron threw him under the bus?

I am sorry BronBron but Kyrie is more of a man than you will ever be. He never sold out his beliefs or morals.

I am just sick of all this. These companies are just looking to silence more black men.

Both Kyrie and Kanye need to sue for defamation.
    When I saw LeBron James try to pacify the angry racist white mob after they got mad over what he said on "The Shop", it made me sideeye him even more. LeBron James has no backbone. He flip flops like a disobedient "slave", who is threatened by the whip, in order to get back in line and get in good with massa and Ms. Karen Ann. I don't have a lot of respect for people who behave like that.

LeBron James 1 minute:

“Over 110 days, now how could she [Brittney Griner] feel like America has her back?” James said. “I would be feeling like, ‘Do I even want to go back to America?'”

LeBron James 1 minute later:
    My comments on “The Shop” regarding Brittney Griner wasn’t knocking our beautiful country. I was simply saying how she’s probably feeling emotionally along with so many other emotions, thoughts, etc inside that cage she’s been in for over 100+ days! Long story short #BringHerHome - LeBron James

"Beautiful country..."
    A "beautiful" country that was founded by sheer evil, murder, racism, slavery, genocide, discrimination, and exploitation and is currently filled with top notch ugliness, evil, racism, hostility, fakeness, degenerate characteristics, and sin?!

Okay LeBron, please take a stadium of nosebleed seats at the next NBA game since you obviously won't stand for anything, let alone stand with Kyrie Irving.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Idk who this is but this particular tweet is 🎯

We White American Jews are living through a golden age of power, affluence and safety Acceptance of this welcome reality threatens the entire Zionist enterprise, from lobby fronts like the ADL to the State of Israel, because Zionism relies on Jewish insecurity to justify itself

Max Blumenthal
    @MaxBlumenthal
    ·
    Follow
    Kyrie and Kanye do not threaten American Jews in any concrete way. Zionist pressure groups like the ADL know this, but must seek out any opportunity to justify their own existence by conjuring the specter of existential doom. Jewish paranoia and Black humiliation is the result.

The same also applies to non-Jewish white supremacists:

"We White Americans are living through a golden age of power, affluence and safety.

Acceptance of this welcome reality threatens the entire White Supremacist enterprise, from fronts like the white media, white businesses and local police to the American Government, because white supremacy relies on white insecurity, white fragility, and anti-Black racism to justify itself.

Kyrie and Kanye do not threaten American whites in any concrete way. White supremacist pressure groups like the white-owned media (such as FOX News) know this, but must seek out any opportunity to justify their own existence by conjuring the specter of existential doom. White paranoia and Black humiliation is the result."

E

educatedman23

I'm sorry but these people make up rules out of thin air. Kyrie Irving is being crucified after giving 500,000 to the Jewish organizations. These people literally got people out here looking racist. All he did was share a link. The Nets are way out of pocket & so is the media for hyping it up because they need sports news gossip to get clicks. Brooklyn Nets suspend Kyrie Irving without pay
    They pick and choose who to punish, who to ignore and who to praise.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Kyrie leaves cryptic message to talk to us in coded speech. Did you get it?

I think he is saying we need to educate the youth and stay strong to change our fate. He also said that a lot of people will not want to be apart of the fight. Also that if we don’t change our act we are doomed.
    I couldn't help by notice that when he started getting deeper and deeper with his message, his IG viewers dropped from about 25k watching to almost 14k watching by the end of the video. Is that normal on IG Live?

If All the Black athletes had supported Colin Kaepernick as soon as he got down on one knee, this 💩 wouldn't be the way it is now! This is what happens when we're DIVIDED AS A PEOPLE! 🤬💯
    And when we're UNITED WITH OUR OPEN ENEMIES.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Is Jalen Rose done in the community? He doubled down and is now walking that. Is he welcome back to the barbecue but with a side eye or done?

Jalen Rose got pricked by his own thorn. Maybe he can ask his snow queens to help suck his bleeding finger as he drowns into a puddle of wet canine piss.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    When I saw LeBron James try to pacify the angry racist white mob after they got mad over what he said on "The Shop", it made me sideeye him even more. LeBron James has no backbone. He flip flops like a disobedient "slave", who is threatened by the whip, in order to get back in line and get in good with massa and Ms. Karen Ann. I don't have a lot of respect for people who behave like that.

LeBron James 1 minute:

“Over 110 days, now how could she [Brittney Griner] feel like America has her back?” James said. “I would be feeling like, ‘Do I even want to go back to America?'”

LeBron James 1 minute later:
    My comments on “The Shop” regarding Brittney Griner wasn’t knocking our beautiful country. I was simply saying how she’s probably feeling emotionally along with so many other emotions, thoughts, etc inside that cage she’s been in for over 100+ days! Long story short #BringHerHome - LeBron James

"Beautiful country..."
    A "beautiful" country that was founded by sheer evil, murder, racism, slavery, genocide, discrimination, and exploitation and is currently filled with top notch ugliness, evil, racism, hostility, fakeness, degenerate characteristics, and sin?!

Okay LeBron, please take a stadium of nosebleed seats at the next NBA game since you obviously won't stand for anything, let alone stand with Kyrie Irving.

As this is LeBron's show, he shouldnt feel the need to hold back on his thoughts or go back on them.

On a tangent, was surprised to see Daniel Kaluuya and Marcus Rashford at the end of that clip.

D

Deleted member 191

These ignorant ass idiots.

This is a screenshot from an article on msn. Why is Negroes starred out?!?! TF?!?!

The gist of the article is to say because of Kyrie, the Nets are a shit-show and Ben Simmons hasn't played well....Forgetting that Kevin Durant is STILL a Net but I digress. That Kyrie is the reason Steve Nash got fired and that Kyrie is why everything that's wrong with the Nets is wrong. GTFOH.

If you want to read this amateur-ass attempt at writing an article, here it is in full: Kyrie Irving delivered on-court snub to Brooklyn Nets coach as NBA season collapses

1668786577337.png

Shoutout13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is the brother who made the movie. He says a lot of stuff but the one thing he caught that I and pretty much everyone missed was the media tried very hard NOT to do 2 things.
    1. Name the title
    2. Name the creator of it.

The media always says the title and person who makes something, good or bad. 'Birth of a Nation' by Nate Parker, 'Schindler's List' by Steven Spielberg. Its very interesting how this has been the hottest topic trending the last week and how many times did they mention the title? I've rarely heard the title 'Hebrews to Negroes' and I never once heard anyone in the major media say the name of the person who made it.

I can't think of that ever happening. Of course we must ask why? Also, how can you have the hottest movie topic and nobody in the major media fights for an interview of the person who made it? Impossible unless its by design NOT to.

Because they want to control the narrative. If you get it and see its a mountain out of a mole hill, then you start asking other questions. "Its not abot all that, so why trip so hard?"

Finally, I am hearing the term 'buck breaking' being used by a lot of blacks on social media including people with a name in sports, entertainment, etc. That's all Tariq. He has made a few terms used a lot or popular that wasn't used much at all prior: dusty, negro bed wench,

and recently since the movies, buck broken.

For the record, I own the book Hebrews To Negroes on Kindle:

The word holocaust appears 31 times.

During NONE of these instances where the holocaust is mentioned is it denied.

The accusations against Kyrie are libel and slander.

Kindle book owners, search that word and see for yourself.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    There has been a very long list of white people who have said a lot of racist stuff toward blacks. Both in entertainment and sports. They issue apologies and every one moves on because the social rule is if you make a public apology you accept it in good grace.

Have any of you ever, ever, ever heard a white apology being said its not sincere? Ever? No. Even if we know it isn't. It's accepted because its what grown folks do. Except with Kyrie. Skip Bayless and other white folks, most of them not even Jewish like Skip, like the Asian owner of the Nets at the time, said nah, the apology isn't enough.

How Kyrie is treated, should embolden us more to fight for ours.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Have any of you ever, ever, ever heard a white apology being said its not sincere? Ever? No. Even if we know it isn't. It's accepted because its what grown folks do. Except with Kyrie. Skip Bayless and other white folks, most of them not even Jewish like Skip, like the Asian owner of the Nets at the time, said nah, the apology isn't enough
    The media does everything in its power to not embarrass white men. They can murder 15 people, steal billions, or spew racism and they will always try to paint the white person in the best light.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    There has been a very long list of white people who have said a lot of racist stuff toward blacks. Both in entertainment and sports. They issue apologies and every one moves on because the social rule is if you make a public apology you accept it in good grace.

Have any of you ever, ever, ever heard a white apology being said its not sincere? Ever? No. Even if we know it isn't. It's accepted because its what grown folks do. Except with Kyrie. Skip Bayless and other white folks, most of them not even Jewish like Skip, like the Asian owner of the Nets at the time, said nah, the apology isn't enough.

Also how Colin Kaepernick was treated.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    There is no forgive.....forgive....with the Dominant Society.
    There will be no forgiveness when EXODUS commences either! They will eliminate themselves, rather than except their well deserved consequences!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Even the white media and dominant society all got on code and pretended that Kyle Rittenhouse's fake tears and fake crying was him being "genuine."

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So when are they going after Ben Shapiro after his many extended screeds against black people?
    That moon face slimy looking mofo with that high ass pitched voice and bitchmade personality got the damn nerve to refer to himself as an "Alpha." Punk ass Ben Shapiro is as BETA as it gets. Ben Shapiro is a Proud, Small, Anti-Black Racist, Bigot Bitch Boy. He would be knitting skirts and shit-stained boxer briefs in prison.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    We continue to support ours against our open bullies. The biscuit brigade has done enough damage and Kyrie shouldn't have apologized. That's so disappointing but, predictable when ppl are either
    a) too comfortable and or
    b) maybe been threatened. We don't know. What IS clearing is that they were on their way to railroad one of ours.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Shaq 'black-splaining'. Another thing. I thought Shaq didn't know he showed the movie. He has a theater, I'm thinking someone else is managing it and they approved it. Shaq spoke like he knew about the movie and that it was going to be shown. If so, he's a bigger hypocrite than a previously thought.

The good and bad of this whole thing is this. The bad and the biggest tragedy is Kyrie raked over the coals on some BS. But amid all that we saw:
    1. Shaq, Jalen Rose and Barkley lose most of their black support permanently and unless they can do something to get invited back to the bbq.

2. Black people got to see their collective power. Black men specifically (because sisters don't follow sports like we do, no shade) and some sisters learned about it were on social media tough uncompromising. We as a collective is the reason why the NBA didn't follow up on what Jewish groups were telling them to do. There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind, they didn't want to f*ck with us if we unified more. They saw that power in the BLM/Floyd protests. And we should also see that our power as a group, on code, is more powerful the rainbow mafia, Jews, all that.

As an aside, this is how reparations and reparative justice will happen. We are too linked in to too many things. What if black athletes started their own shoe like Lavar Ball did but did it right? Nike especially but Under Armor and Adidas would lose billions. What if Blacks decided have their own record labels? Movie studios? Stopped participating in the Olympics until we get reparations and even compete for African countries if they get on code with us? What if we started putting our money into the black 21 financial institutions? What if we started using not voting as a weapon?

Getting Kyrie back in the NBA is a small example of our power that we not expanding on.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Shaq 'black-splaining'. Another thing. I thought Shaq didn't know he showed the movie. He has a theater, I'm thinking someone else is managing it and they approved it. Shaq spoke like he knew about the movie and that it was going to be shown. If so, he's a bigger hypocrite than a previously thought.

The good and bad of this whole thing is this. The bad and the biggest tragedy is Kyrie raked over the coals on some BS. But amid all that we saw:
    1. Shaq, Jalen Rose and Barkley lose most of their black support permanently and unless they can do something to get invited back to the bbq.

2. Black people got to see their collective power. Black men specifically (because sisters don't follow sports like we do, no shade) and some sisters learned about it were on social media tough uncompromising. We as a collective is the reason why the NBA didn't follow up on what Jewish groups were telling them to do. There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind, they didn't want to f*ck with us if we unified more. They saw that power in the BLM/Floyd protests. And we should also see that our power as a group, on code, is more powerful the rainbow mafia, Jews, all that.

As an aside, this is how reparations and reparative justice will happen. We are too linked in to too many things. What if black athletes started their own shoe like Lavar Ball did but did it right? Nike especially but Under Armor and Adidas would lose billions. What if Blacks decided have their own record labels? Movie studios? Stopped participating in the Olympics until we get reparations and even compete for African countries if they get on code with us? What if we started putting our money into the black 21 financial institutions? What if we started using not voting as a weapon?

Getting Kyrie back in the NBA is a small example of our power that we not expanding on.

I've been saying this for years! WE HAVE THE POWER TO SHUT ALL THEIR ASSES DOWN! So why aren't we flexing our muscles?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I've been saying this for years! WE HAVE THE POWER TO SHUT ALL THEIR ASSES DOWN! So why aren't we flexing our muscles?
    You need a certain amount of blacks on board. Typically about 10% for most movements. There is a pool of roughly 40 million blacks to change, and we are all over a huge country. So, 4 million Blacks is a helluva lot of people to have your mindset. Especially when considering that white supremacy tactics are working 24/7.

They control the media that blacks see, they control our economy. Of that 40 million, you gotta more or less write off most over a certain age.

It's going to have to be mostly black folks under 35-40 at the oldest, closer to early 30s and under for the meat of the movement. Who was out in them streets for the BLM/Floyd protests? Was it people 55 or 25?

Of those young people, 2/3 - 3/4 are raised single mom, no thorough male guidance. You need the men to step up.

Its a tough road but it can be done much easier than at anytime in history. Why? The previous generations didn't have the internet. We are all connected directly today. It's much easier to get people on code today than at anytime in history.

We just gotta keep pressing.

Nat Turner

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    You need a certain amount of blacks on board. Typically about 10% for most movements. There is a pool of roughly 40 million blacks to change, and we are all over a huge country. So, 4 million Blacks is a helluva lot of people to have your mindset. Especially when considering that white supremacy tactics are working 24/7.

They control the media that blacks see, they control our economy. Of that 40 million, you gotta more or less write off most over a certain age.

It's going to have to be mostly black folks under 35-40 at the oldest, closer to early 30s and under for the meat of the movement. Who was out in them streets for the BLM/Floyd protests? Was it people 55 or 25?

Of those young people, 2/3 - 3/4 are raised single mom, no thorough male guidance. You need the men to step up.

Its a tough road but it can be done much easier than at anytime in history. Why? The previous generations didn't have the internet. We are all connected directly today. It's much easier to get people on code today than at anytime in history.

We just gotta keep pressing.
    White supremacists will do themselves in with their own bloodthirstiness. Every WS terrorist attack wakes up more of us.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Jason 'White-lock'..er..ah...I mean Jason Coonlock...we..ah..I meant Jason Whitlock recently interviewed the bishop for the black Israelite group that marched for Kyrie. He said at least 10 busloads of hasidic Jews showed up to surround the arena, saw the brothas and got back on them busses to Brooklyn. The media didn't report any of it. We know why.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Start around the 30th minute more or less and it gets interesting. The passages from the bible describing original Hebrews with regards to description is spine chilling. European Jews really don't like these guys getting any shine because: 1. They make a lot of sense to Black people and instill a certain amount of pride that they can't counter and 2. they feel it delineates them as descendants of the original Hebrews.

This is extremely touchy for them for obvious reasons. Its also clear that Kyrie believes in this and the black Hebrews don't have many high profile celebs like Scientology, NOI or others have.

Blackmamba

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If they would have retired those jerseys as group and went on with cube retired or not I'm quite sure that would shook the room and the finances of that organization 🤔

Blackmamba

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So many ways to play this "play", however one man shared a "link" one man expressed how/what he felt.. meanwhile EYE stand firm in asking all to retire all the BS!!!! UNAPOLOGETICALLY!! onward & forward

Shoutout13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow!
    Not surprised but
    basically trolling Black people about the
    double standard and selective use of the word
    antisemitism to disparage us...

but all types of
    free passes for others because it's really
    about anti-Black (especially anti-Black Freedman) racism.