The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Ladies, do you keep anything in your purse for self defense?

lexodyssey

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Awhile back, some girls around here got attacked so I decided to keep a few things on me just in case. I have a pepper spray and one of those key chain alarms along with a few other things that I keep in my car. I also always make sure someone knows where I am if I ever go out alone. I feel like you can never be too careful these days!

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Awhile back, some girls around here got attacked so I decided to keep a few things on me just in case. I have a pepper spray and one of those key chain alarms along with a few other things that I keep in my car. I also always make sure someone knows where I am if I ever go out alone. I feel like you can never be too careful these days!
    Girl I keep the mace right next to the Kotex. My dad said he wants to teach me how to shoot when I’m in his town; I don’t know if I’m ready
    sanaalathanlaugh

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Haha yeah, I'm the same way. My dad keeps saying he wants to teach me how to shoot and I know I need to but I've been putting it off lol
    I watched video of dad shooting his shotgun and girl when I seen it push him back I knew I wasn’t bout that life. That’s why I need a strong man.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I watched video of dad shooting his shotgun and girl when I seen it push him back I knew I wasn’t bout that life. That’s why I need a strong man.
    It’s not that bad, I shoot often and the type of ammo changes the recoil significantly. Go out there with pops and learn you too @lexodyssey

chinwe

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    It has crossed my mind a number of times to always carry something along for self defence. I recently saw lady friend of mine with pepper spray and I have made up my mind to get one as soon as possible. I will also ask around to see if there is any other thing I can add to it. As for short guns, they are totally out of the question for me as I dont have the mind mind to shoot.