The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Ladies-Only Nightclub Opens For Women Who Don't Need A Man

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Who's going to buy their drinks?
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    I swear when you had the title up I thought you were just trying to be funny about a lesbian bar but.....no......you were being serious lol

And to answer your question about buying a drink. They are *checks notes* *adjusts glasses* "independent women". They would buy their own drinks.
    ...no?
    The cattiness in that room would be a bit too much for me to handle. We are too competitive, spiteful, and vindictive for this to ever work.

H
    HailCzr85
    As a collective, I sadly agree. Out of the entirety of us, I don't think it's outlandish to say maybe 30% or so of us are playing 4D Chess out here. The rest are barely playin' 2D Checkers and it shows.

John_Smauel

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Feminism failure case study 😂, or maybe a hub for women who like women and want to hook up or meet new people there. The reality is simple, women need men and men need women. Don't go overboard with the hatred just love each other and don't give weird businesses the reason to make money of from you!

John_Smauel

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    The cattiness in that room would be a bit too much for me to handle. We are too competitive, spiteful, and vindictive for this to ever work.
    Ikr
    I swear when you had the title up I thought you were just trying to be funny about a lesbian bar but.....no......you were being serious lol

And to answer your question about buying a drink. They are *checks notes* *adjusts glasses* "independent women". They would buy their own drinks.
    ...no?
    Ikr now for need for guys to buy you your drinks and make you someone worth paying for yourself makes our lives easy and amazing

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    If I wanted to go to a ladies only night club I would go to a lesbian bar or something. The hell is this? I can bet you they find something to fight over and the place gets shut down real fast. I am over this "I don't need no man!" attitude coming from ladies these days. Like if you are really committed to that attitude then take up carpet munching and stfu cause no one wants to hear it anymore.