Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Latino Fast Food Worker Physically Assaults Pregnant Black Woman And Calls Her The N-Word

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ☕ and
    I would have had a fresh mugshot that day.....

truthfully he has no culture👂🏾 just because he is of the mulatto skin tone probably doesn't even speak Spanish so nobody's going to claim him.... A discarded ANCHOR ⚓ baby 😫 But I would have whooped him with my Chancletas and that on the 🍌 ⛵ blood 😭

D

Deleted member 1946

☕ and

truthfully he has no culture👂🏾 just because he is of the mulatto skin tone probably doesn't even speak Spanish so nobody's going to claim him.... A discarded ANCHOR ⚓ baby 😫 But I would have whooped him with my Chancletas and that on the 🍌 ⛵ blood 😭
    Mugshot here too

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

Build the wall.
    NEVER turn your back to them! I had a incident at Wendy's. I was 6 months pregnant with my youngest daughter. KKKasper shows up, leaning on the table where I was sitting.
    Shouting, "CHILLI MAKE YOU MISCARRY"!
    I immediately stood up, picked up a chair & started beating his ass!

D

Deleted member 1946

NEVER turn your back to them! I had a incident at Wendy's. I was 6 months pregnant with my youngest daughter. KKKasper shows up, leaning on the table where I was sitting.
    Dropped his ass to the floor as you should've. Eliminated the threat.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    I don’t doubt this story one bit Auntie Gwyn.

Tia2You

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Notice no one did anything. No one moved a muscle. I don not know who is recording but that is when the video should cut off.

Optimistically futuristic,

Tia

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Notice no one did anything. No one moved a muscle. I don not know who is recording but that is when the video should cut off.

Optimistically futuristic,

Tia
    No one moved when KKKasper bothered me either. But when I started beating him with that chair, then I was in the wrong!

OTR

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I hate to be the bad guy in this one. No one should put their hands on women period (pregnant or not) but women need to stop antagonising strangers. As black people, we have to take ACCOUNTABILITY of our own behaviour and she is clearly not acting in a manner that safeguards the wellbeing of her unborn child. Why not walk away? Why is it most black women always want to say something back to add fuel to the fire? Walk away!

Linda Jones

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    ☕ and

Right! He would of a chair right to his face! This is horrible.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I hate to be the bad guy in this one. No one should put their hands on women period (pregnant or not) but women need to stop antagonising strangers. As black people, we have to take ACCOUNTABILITY of our own behaviour and she is clearly not acting in a manner that safeguards the wellbeing of her unborn child. Why not walk away? Why is it most black women always want to say something back to add fuel to the fire? Walk away!
    I don't know about you, but I NEVER turn my back to any stranger, especially a WS! I had no words for him, just continuously introducing his face to that wooden chair!
    My daughter was born healthy & weighed 10 pounds.