The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Lebron Finally Stopped Fighting A Losing Battle

ladytlw67

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Martin Freeman Facepalm GIF

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
Honestly, I say embrace the bald. I'm not bald at the moment, but I have shaved my head a few times, and I kinda like being bald. I like the way I look bald too. And it seems we can pull off being bald better than most others I'd say.

If I ever do go bald, I'm just going to embrace it and shave it all off. No chance I'm going to keep what little I got if I know eventually it will continue to fall out. And good on Lebron for finally embracing it too.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Honestly, I say embrace the bald. I'm not bald at the moment, but I have shaved my head a few times, and I kinda like being bald. I like the way I look bald too. And it seems we can pull off being bald better than most others I'd say.

If I ever do go bald, I'm just going to embrace it and shave it all off. No chance I'm going to keep what little I got if I know eventually it will continue to fall out. And good on Lebron for finally embracing it too.
Our men are handsome with or without hair. 💯

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I never understood trying to fight it as a man. Most men can be bald and it looks fine.

For ladies though, it is a lot harder. My mom's hair started thinning after she had my younger bro and it is not nearly as thick as it once was. Can see her scalp. I know she feels insecure about it but she can't just shave it off as a woman and look feminine.

E

educatedman23

I never understood trying to fight it as a man. Most men can be bald and it looks fine.

For ladies though, it is a lot harder. My mom's hair started thinning after she had my younger bro and it is not nearly as thick as it once was. Can see her scalp. I know she feels insecure about it but she can't just shave it off as a woman and look feminine.
    Agree. I don't think I would look good with a bald head since my head is small.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Agree. I don't think I would look good with a bald head since my head is small.
    You never know! I mean I have seen a lot of guys who I thought would look bad with a bald head and they look fine. I think you have to worry more about a misshapen skull than a small head.