The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

👢 LICK ALERT FBA DEFINITELY NOT ROCKING WITH YOU KATANJI

jasonrest

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
i have so many family members just overjoyed.
and im like...

Black Woman Whatever GIF by NoireSTEMinist

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Her coming home to a white man every night tells me everything I need to know. A white man runs her household….you know she ain’t pillow talking Black empowerment. Even if she is she sleeping next to someone who is always gonna add a “but, what if” or “being the devils advocate…”

jasonrest

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Her coming home to a white man every night tells me everything I need to know. A white man runs her household….you know she ain’t pillow talking Black empowerment. Even if she is she sleeping next to someone who is always gonna add a “but, what if” or “being the devils advocate…”

and you know when he giving her the 3 inches. she has to try not to hear the Nigg#r Bit@h he throws in here and there.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No THANK YOU MISS NOT KNOWING WHAT A WOMAN IS FIGHTING AGAINST PEOPLE THAT LOOK LIKE YOU MARRIED TO A DESCENDANT OF SLAVE MASTERS THIRSTY TO GET THE REPARATIONS CASE ON YOUR DOCKET TO MAKE IT A LGBTQURRUCWXYZ ISSUE BIDEN LUST BED WINCHES.....
    Like Kamala Harris, I never knew of this woman until some months ago. This lady can’t define what a woman is, and can’t say whether the federal judicial system is systematically racist. Yet she’s qualified by the ignorant because she went to Harvard. Certain folks only care that she’s a black woman in a high position. History in the making is what they say, but all history isn’t good.

Attachments

B4AFA51F-4290-434B-AFA6-E607CC9399E3.jpeg B2105C6A-5D2F-4745-9AFC-E54FDB5F7BAD.jpeg

GedalBrew

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No THANK YOU MISS NOT KNOWING WHAT A WOMAN IS FIGHTING AGAINST PEOPLE THAT LOOK LIKE YOU MARRIED TO A DESCENDANT OF SLAVE MASTERS THIRSTY TO GET THE REPARATIONS CASE ON YOUR DOCKET TO MAKE IT A LGBTQURRUCWXYZ ISSUE BIDEN LUST BED WINCHES.....
    It was funny watching those camera tricks tho. Trying to make it look like a big crowd was there. But, like at football games; IF you can make out the cheer inflections and can even identify who is rooting you on, then that is tantamount to a T-ball sized audience. Katanji Brown is as valuable (to FBA) as used toilet paper. We DO NOT have her back.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It was funny watching those camera tricks tho. Trying to make it look like a big crowd was there. But, like at football games; IF you can make out the cheer inflections and can even identify who is rooting you on, then that is tantamount to a T-ball sized audience. Katanji Brown is as valuable (to FBA) as used toilet paper. We DO NOT have her back.
    Once the evidence came out that she was Nigerian/South African it really put the nail in the coffin. She does not relate to us at all.

John Horse lineage

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Like Kamala Harris, I never knew of this woman until some months ago. This lady can’t define what a woman is, and can’t say whether the federal judicial system is systematically racist. Yet she’s qualified by the ignorant because she went to Harvard. Certain folks only care that she’s a black woman in a high position. History in the making is what they say, but all history isn’t good.
    Fax.

She ain’t even fba she is south african and nigerian.
    Which makes it worse and even more disrespectful

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Which makes it worse and even more disrespectful

Yea and cory booker went on that long rant with his fake ass tears pretending as if this was monumental. They put a bootlicking bedwench on the court to fool us. Whites don’t care because she is going to do their bidding and do it good because she has something to prove to massah

John Horse lineage

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yea and cory booker went on that long rant with his fake ass tears pretending as if this was monumental. They put a bootlicking bedwench on the court to fool us. Whites don’t care because she is going to do their bidding and do it good because she has something to prove to massah
    Not a surprise, Cory sweetness been a bought and paid for Dem shill and Kensymbolic gesture will continue to do the bidding for WS lite because she’s nothing but a male Clarence Uncle Thomas

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not a surprise, Cory sweetness been a bought and paid for Dem shill and Kensymbolic gesture will continue to do the bidding for WS lite because she’s nothing but a male Clarence Uncle Thomas

You ever see that nigga cory speak about israel you would swear it’s a whole different person. He rides hard for them but when it’s time to defend black people then he’s meek and mired in process and administrivia.

John Horse lineage

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You ever see that nigga cory speak about israel you would swear it’s a whole different person. He rides hard for them but when it’s time to defend black people then he’s meek and mired in process and administrivia.
    They all act like that, every last one even the tethers and anchors (Obama Kamala)they train their pets well or shall I say “Tool’s”

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They all act like that, every last one even the tethers and anchors (Obama Kamala)they train their pets well or shall I say “Tool’s”

As PBT every crumb of their daily bread comes from white people so they stay in line.

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Boooooo!!! Tomato 🍅 Tomato 🍅 Tomato!!!!!!

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Another symbolic smoke-screen, & just in time for the mid-terms (coincidental, eh?). We're going to die as a people, should we continue to fall for this shallow tokenism, although I think now, that more Black people are starting to become fed up with it.

psycho alfred hitchcock GIF

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Another symbolic smoke-screen, & just in time for the mid-terms (coincidental, eh?). We're going to die as a people, should we continue to fall for this shallow tokenism, although I think now, that more Black people are starting to become fed up with it.

You're exactly right! Many of our people are satisfied with symbolic gestures over tangibles. I hear my family and friends talk about how great this was 🙄🙄

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

When we think historically, we’ve been on this democrat induced coma as a people since the Civil Rights Act, so about 70 years now. When you think about it, we woke up in about 2 generations which is decent. A lot of damage was done in that time but we came around to the BS fairly quickly. It’s just what we do now that matters most.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When we think historically, we’ve been on this democrat induced coma as a people since the Civil Rights Act, so about 70 years now. When you think about it, we woke up in about 2 generations which is decent. A lot of damage was done in that time but we came around to the BS fairly quickly. It’s just what we do now that matters most.
    That’s actually a really good point. My mom was born before the civil rights act and I’m in my 30’s. So it was basically my mom’s generation that was with the BS and the generation immediately after her was like:

Come On Reaction GIF

GedalBrew

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Once the evidence came out that she was Nigerian/South African it really put the nail in the coffin. She does not relate to us at all.
    Yea, nobody was fooled by the confirmation of Justice Shanaynay. Picking someone with melanated skin and twisted hair does NOT spell any significant progress for FBA. At least enough of us are on code and wise enough to see through the shit charade.