The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Link Inside - Gervonta “Tank” Davis Vs “King” Ryan Garcia - Showtime PPV: 8PM EST/5PM PT

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tank breaking down Garcia's is brutal. He was like "His placement was off, I knew I was the smarter man" whewwwww. That hurts...he dismantled Garcia and did not let the pressure get to him. Ryan IMO basically admitted that he purposefully didn't get up. Also he said he gave Tank a little too much respect and should have put more pressure on him. That would not have worked...he would have got popped up even more.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tank breaking down Garcia's is brutal. He was like "His placement was off, I knew I was the smarter man" whewwwww. That hurts...he dismantled Garcia and did not let the pressure get to him. Ryan IMO basically admitted that he purposefully didn't get up. Also he said he gave Tank a little too much respect and should have put more pressure on him. That would not have worked...he would have got popped up even more.
    The first left hook that dropped Garcia was because of Garcia putting pressure and leaving himself open.