App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Just tax stuff, suspending pay for felony indictments and Sunday alcohol sales times here in Atlanta.

Gonna get my popcorn ready for the Senate and Governor results.

Cartoon Popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Just tax stuff, suspending pay for felony indictments and Sunday alcohol sales times here in Atlanta.

Gonna get my popcorn ready for the Senate and Governor results.

Cartoon Popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
    I’ll be waiting for the results in Georgia and Maryland.
    Peering Looking GIF by MOODMAN

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Me too! But we ALL know, politicians are already previously SELECTED, not voter ELECTED.
    Our votes are nonexistent, because there's NO FUNDING being put towards our needs & most Black politicians are KKKOONS aka OREOS. Black on the outside & white on the inside!💯

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Im looking for axred wave as well. The Democrats don't have any support from their base not only that how can you even run on this economy. Joe Biden will be a one term president as a result of these midterms. He already screwed up two years. Now he will hace to serve two more with his hands tied behind his back.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How the hell are you neck and neck with Hershel Walker? The Democrats should be embarrassed.

View attachment 4970
    I really hope Warnock does not win. He is such a smug person and thinks too highly of himself. Nothing but hot air with no answers or decent solutions. We can only hope these current votes displayed include all of Atlanta, GA.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How the hell are you neck and neck with Hershel Walker? The Democrats should be embarrassed.

View attachment 4970
    Because Georgia is a red state. Everything outside of Atlanta is a Republican enclave. The better question would be to ask why Herschel Walker isn't running away with that race.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh snap Maryland is DONE for Black people. This negro is about to push the immigrant agenda into overdrive.
    And the LGBT agenda. Look at this thumbnail picture.
    He is clearly light in the damn loafers.
    q1aSsqQ.jpg

Looking like some throwaway actor on The Wire that would thirst trap for Omar Little in the heart of West Baltimoore, Maryland. Wes Moore out here looking like Andrew Gillum's jumpoff.

This midterm election outcome is worse than I thought. Black America will be finished and genocided if we keep letting these political Black-looking traitors and non-Black POC racists lead us astray just because they are the right skin color. These bought and paid for, traitorous Black politicians and non-Black politicians of color are not kinfolk. The fall of Babylon is inevitable at this point.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean

View attachment 4970
    I thought so too until I saw Warnock in the debate. And started looking at his speeches. Warnock's strategy seems to be don't say anything specific about what you stand for, just criticize Walker. In the debate he offered nothing, nada, zero. I had no idea what he planned to do and would only talk superfluous. Nothing specific.

Herschel is dumb as rocks and the epitome of a plantation buck but he said what he would do. I don't agree with any of it and he scares the sh*t out of me when I'm not laughing but you know what you are getting. With Warnock? You have no idea but to go by his past voting record and that's spotty.

People who want Warnock are voting against Walker. They are not voting for anything. They can't name what they get from Warnock.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And the LGBT agenda. Look at this thumbnail picture.
    q1aSsqQ.jpg

Looking like some throwaway actor on The Wire that would thirst trap for Omar Little in the heart of West Baltimoore, Maryland. Wes Moore out here looking like Andrew Gillum's jumpoff.

This midterm election outcome is worse than I thought. Black America will be finished and genocided if we keep letting these political Black-looking traitors and non-Black POC racists lead us astray just because they are the right skin color. These bought and paid for, traitorous Black politicians are not kinfolk. The fall of Babylon is inevitable at this point.
    Agreed. I've been saying it's a failed state, failed on purpose. Everybody is playing a part in the gradual demolition. We are definitely the target. They are intentionally ignoring us. I am believing in The Most High at this point because this country is a wrap. Nothing but the Lord gone save us from it, especially if we don't unite.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I really hope Warnock does not win. He is such a smug person and thinks too highly of himself. Nothing but hot air with no answers or decent solutions. We can only hope these current votes displayed include all of Atlanta, GA.
    Same here he is trash and deflected throughout his debate with Walker.

Because Georgia is a red state. Everything outside of Atlanta is a Republican enclave. The better question would be to ask why Herschel Walker isn't running away with that race.
    No the better question is why the hell is Warnock neck and neck with a guy that can barely put together a cohesive sentence. He is the incumbent too which makes it even more embarrassing.

run discover GIF

Go Hershel, go lol.
    Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

I thought so too until I saw Warnock in the debate. And started looking at his speeches. Warnock's strategy seems to be don't say anything specific about what you stand for, just criticize Walker. In the debate he offered nothing, nada, zero. I had no idea what he planned to do and would only talk superfluous. Nothing specific.

Herschel is dumb as rocks and the epitome of a plantation buck but he said what he would do. I don't agree with any of it and he scares the sh*t out of me when I'm not laughing but you know what you are getting. With Warnock? You have no idea but to go by his past voting record and that's spotty.

People who want Warnock are voting against Walker. They are not voting for anything. They can't name what they get from Warnock.
    Facts bruh that debate was atrocious. Warnock constantly deflected or outright did not answer questions. Like you said, he speaks in platitudes while Herschel no matter how rudimentary talked in absolutes. So it makes sense and if we keeping it a buck a lot of Herschel’s soon to be constituency is probably not all that much smarter than him.

How in the hell Sarah Sanders win the Arkansas gov race? Them folks can do anything, say anything, and pilgrims will vote for them anyway.
    You can pick their pockets as long as you drop in a country music line every now and again. “I’m about ending all regulation and making sure we can get the coal mines back open so you can get Black lung like grandpa. I remember when I had a bbq stain on my white t-shirt and I believe every American woman should have a mini skirt. Vote for me!”

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You can pick their pockets as long as you drop in a country music line every now and again. “I’m about ending all regulation and making sure we can get the coal mines back open so you can get Black lung like grandpa. I remember when I had a bbq stain on my white t-shirt and I believe every American woman should have a mini skirt. Vote for me!”
    Herschel Walker Police GIF by GIPHY News

You forgot a badge of any type. Pilgrim vote package is complete lol.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    usher laugh I'm gonna start using that one.
    Outside observer here. What is the significance of the Midterms? Do new laws/policies get put in place?
    Shift in power that can affect how well the President does for the next 2 years.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm also hoping they start seeing there are a lot of sisters supporting this 'No tangibles, no vote' movement.
    Shout out to the sisters who are with the brothers and united.
    I been telling Black folks not to vote since 2016. I'm glad they are finally starting to get the message. They think we are playing. I'm down with the brothers till THE end. If we don't have men, we are doomed. There is no us. We gots to stand for our men. It's a duty.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Because too many Black outsiders and non-Black liberal, but racist gentrifiers keep flooding Atlanta. Atlanta is overcrowded yet people keep finding reasons to move there anyway.

Oh snap Maryland is DONE for Black people. This negro is about to push the immigrant agenda into overdrive.
    If Maryland is DONE, then what is the fate of DC and Virginia? Black people need to preserve the entire DMV area at all costs.

Rollie Forbes please get through to your DMV folks.