The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Living in Africa and sharing my journey

Bragse2africa

Registered
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Hi there,

My name is Bragse2Africa and I'm new here. I was told that on this channel we don't get censored like them other folks social media. I'm still learning how to use this platform as I would like to share my journey in Africa with y'all.
Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hi there,

My name is Bragse2Africa and I'm new here. I was told that on this channel we don't get censored like them other folks social media. I'm still learning how to use this platform as I would like to share my journey in Africa with y'all.
    Thank you!
    Welcome! We’ll love to hear your story. What country did you move to?

Bragse2africa

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Welcome! We’ll love to hear your story. What country did you move to?
    Cameroon central Africa actually West Africa. I'm building a village from scratch with sustainable development and generational wealth. When able to I will start to upload my videos on here

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Cameroon central Africa actually West Africa. I'm building a village from scratch with sustainable development and generational wealth. When able to I will start to upload my videos on here
    That is awesome what has been your greatest challenges so far? BTW you can share the videos here by pasting a YouTube link but you have to make sure you’re creating a thread that helps generate discussion here. If you’re simply posting links to get people back to your site or YouTube it’ll be deleted.

Bragse2africa

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As an FBA what cultural challenges have you experienced moving to Cameroon?
    Cultural challenge, now this i wouldn't say there's a lot because their food is seasoned like we do so the food is pretty much the same. I think sex would be the only one aspect that's culturally shocking because most are conservative with their body. They're also too deep in the religion fiasco. I could go all day but that's what I can think fast

Bragse2africa

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That is awesome what has been your greatest challenges so far? BTW you can share the videos here by pasting a YouTube link but you have to make sure you’re creating a thread that helps generate discussion here. If you’re simply posting links to get people back to your site or YouTube it’ll be deleted.
    Yes definitely will be participating in the discussion on here. I see what is happening over there and I feel in need to keep in touch with my people left in America. With the upcoming lockdown looming in America I need to be here to provide hope and stuff. I'm going to figure how to post YouTube links in the future because we need to link Africa and black America and people need to see how I'm doing over here to get inspire

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Cultural challenge, now this i wouldn't say there's a lot because their food is seasoned like we do so the food is pretty much the same. I think sex would be the only one aspect that's culturally shocking because most are conservative with their body. They're also too deep in the religion fiasco. I could go all day but that's what I can think fast
    How do they treat you? Are you treated like an outsider? Do they respect you? Do they try to overcharge you for things? Is it difficult to get a trustworthy contractor?

Bragse2africa

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How do they treat you? Are you treated like an outsider? Do they respect you? Do they try to overcharge you for things? Is it difficult to get a trustworthy contractor?
    They treat me very nicely like I'm one of them. They respect me a lot especially with the knowledge I bring. Everyone tries to overcharge me when they know where I come from I think that has to do with poverty. Getting trustworthy contractor is a little hard because everyone wants money even if they don't have the skills so you have to be careful how you deal with contractor

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    They treat me very nicely like I'm one of them. They respect me a lot especially with the knowledge I bring. Everyone tries to overcharge me when they know where I come from I think that has to do with poverty. Getting trustworthy contractor is a little hard because everyone wants money even if they don't have the skills so you have to be careful how you deal with contractor
    That’s great news. Did you learn the dominant language of the land?

Bragse2africa

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How is the building going? Do you get support from the government and locals?
    No government is helping me. I'm using my savings and residual income from YouTube which you should subscribe to my channel to better my algorithm and I grow food and raise chickens which I sell for more stream of income

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No government is helping me. I'm using my savings and residual income from YouTube which you should subscribe to my channel to better my algorithm and I grow food and raise chickens which I sell for more stream of income
    Is that difficult? There was a couple Nativeborne that was doing it for awhile but it looks like they gave it up.
    Yes I have, one thing I like about these people is theY cherish their native tongue and they help you learn it with pride.
    That's freaking awesome. Let's work on some content together if you're down.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hi there,

Thank you!
    Nice to have you on the board ✊🏾 please share your experiences in the motherland, feel free to ask about anything if you have any questions.
    Welcome to 6zeros ✊🏾