Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

LOCAL NEWS Former Ohio State football players found not guilty of rape, kidnapping

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    D

Deleted member 191

Because whenever athletes, black athletes in particular, get lied on by opportunistic women and it turns out they weren't guilty of what they were accused of, it's crickets.

Even in the comments, on twitter, folks had the audacity to say, "they were just found not guilty, that doesn't mean they're innocent" Well then WTF does it mean if it don't mean that then?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Why the espn, WS media blackout on this bwshocked

In this Anti-Black land called AmeriKKKa, our people have ALWAYS been guilty until proven innocent & still true today!
    When I first started working for MUNI, the Black superintendent told my class that. "I go by guilty until proven innocent, so don't get in no 💩"!
    This was in May 2000.

H
    HailCzr85
    Damn coon ass fool... To say some shit like that... Dude was clearly feelin' himself.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    In this Anti-Black land called AmeriKKKa, our people have ALWAYS been guilty until proven innocent & still true today!
    When I first started working for MUNI, the Black superintendent told my class that. "I go by guilty until proven innocent, so don't get in no 💩"!
    This was in May 2000.
    Same ol double standards.

Last edited:

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Dukect

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    One more caveat, I'm wondering if the alleged victim was Black White or other.....we know in Ohio that makes a difference to a jury.......🤔🧐

H
    HailCzr85
    her name has been completely redacted. She didn't want ANY cameras on her or any information about her to be made public. That tells me she was probably a white girl, who wanted some black dick and then had buyer's remorse.
    Reactions: ZxBro

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Reading the story, the police knew it was bullsh*t. 99% chance its a white girl. These guys are Ohio State football players. Major program. If you are recruited for Ohio State, you were a top player since middle school. You never had to ask for coochie. Girls have been throwing the coochie at you since forever. At any major D1 school, and a school the size of Ohio State, is way over 50,000.

There are so many girls who will throw the coochie at these players. They don't have to rape.

What really happened? She got 'blacked' by both of them in a 3 some. It was recorded. She knew it was recorded but in the heat of the moment, was cool with it and wanted it to show her closest friend or for her memories.

The recording got out and she cried rape. The story says she said she was 'forced' to say it was consensual. WTF?

The optics in court, these guys are guilty till proven completely innocent, no doubt whatsoever. 2 big black guys, one white girl. You are guilty going in. The fact they were found not guilty in the #MeToo era tells you the case was complete bulls*t.

Now their lives are ruined forever. Becky has all the power in these encounters. She can cry rape or just say he was 'verbally abusive' and she can do it 10 years later, while he's in the NFL. She can pull a 'Cosby' and say sh*t went down badly 10 years ago. You can't win with Becky. Ever. She's in control whether you want to consider that or not.