The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

LOL Dave Chappelle’s Reparation's News

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The "I'm rich beeeotch!" still gets me. Damn this sketch is taking me back. He had so many great skits and I know Comedy Central started screwing him. He got so famous and became so well loved it was insane. I wanna go back and watch all these episodes now.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The "I'm rich beeeotch!" still gets me. Damn this sketch is taking me back. He had so many great skits and I know Comedy Central started screwing him. He got so famous and became so well loved it was insane. I wanna go back and watch all these episodes now.
    Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Studios 2016

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Skit is funny but my guess and its only a guess that the vibe heading into it will be to use it wisely. Yes, Pookie and Ray Ray will squander but not as many as people think.

My guess is socially you'll be looked down up on by the community if you are doing stupid shyt with it. I think it will be like what is happening in the NBA. 30 years ago the players competed for who had the best car, most expensive suits, and were broke within 5 years of retirement. Now more and more players like LeBron, Steph Curry, Jordan and others see, investing and generational wealth as the new flex.

I am guessing that will be the prevailing mindset. How to flip the money into 1%, generational money.