The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Louisiana Senate Candidate Gary Chambers smokes Marijuana in Ad Campaign

Ogun

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Senate candidate Gary Chambers applied some pressure in his first campaign ad. Sitting back in a leather chair in the middle of a field, he puts a blunt to his lips and lights it. In the voiceover, he says say “Every 37 seconds someone is arrested for possession of marijuana.”
The fact this nigga is focused on weed and not reparations tell me all I need to know about him. The Dems are banking on niggas loyalty to abuse, they gave us a statue, a coin (the backside) a holiday now some plump nigga smoking weed...I hope they crash and burn and never recover.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
When he first did that video where he was calling out that lady on the board, Jason Black reached out to him and told him if he was serious about a Black agenda, to hit him up. Chambers never took him up on that offer. And when he did the Big Freedia video, it told me all I needed to know..

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tye Sheridan Smiling GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Peter Jefferson (Political Consultant):

I have the perfect treatment for Gary. Let's run it by him guys.

high five team work GIF

"Great stuff Peter, let's get Gary in the office"

Explaining Jeff Foxworthy GIF by NBC

Jeff Peterson (Principal Consultant):

"Gary, we can't talk about POC, Minorities, anymore but we have the perfect way for you to connect with Black Americans...WEED".

Thinking Think GIF by Desiigner

Gary:

I'm interested.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The dems don't want to give us anything or level the playing field. They proved this decades ago. Things aren't going to change. This is why communities like this are important. We need to uplift, educated, and empower our own cause these bastards aren't going to do anything for us. The government is full of snakes.