The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Make Someone Fall In Love With You

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This is so shitty but it works. If someone does this, call them on their crap

View: https://youtu.be/Rc7vcJINTO8

Can I jump rope on a tight rope in front of white folks, who's drinking wine while killing time cause they're quite broke?
It's possible to eat an egg with bread, take medication and 40oz to the head. If you do that, you may wake up dead in a bed next to a guy named Fred with a missing leg.

HeffDawg

Sixer
Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    She clearly subscribes to Narcissist’s Weekly.

1. Love Bomb
    2. Chaos
    3. Love Bomb
    4. Chaos
    It’s not easy to do for the non-psychopaths. I had a phase after a couple heartbreaks that led me down this dark alley and I didn’t have the heart for it. It’s emotional manipulation and I’m not cool with that. I stepped my game up so that people willingly do what I want as there is a benefit for them in it.

Much easier to manage and much better output. Influence is always greater in my book.

Linda Jones

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    This is so ishty but it works. If someone does this, call them on their crap

View: https://youtu.be/Rc7vcJINTO8

Can I jump rope on a tight rope in front of white folks, who's drinking wine while killing time cause they're quite broke?
    It's possible to eat an egg with bread, take medication and 40oz to the head. If you do that, you may wake up dead in a bed next to a guy named Fred with a missing leg.
    👍🏽

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was with a guy who did this. He roped me in. At first, I didn't even want to be in a relationship with him, 2 years pass and I find myself thinking wtf am I doing here? He would build me up with words and knock me down with them, all the time. So many women fall for this too, especially younger ones. It drives me mad that this kind of behavior is even promoted through "pick up artists" and other hacks who just want easy sex.

Linda Jones

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    She clearly subscribes to Narcissist’s Weekly.

1. Love Bomb
    2. Chaos
    3. Love Bomb
    4. Chaos
    It’s not easy to do for the non-psychopaths. I had a phase after a couple heartbreaks that led me down this dark alley and I didn’t have the heart for it. It’s emotional manipulation and I’m not cool with that. I stepped my game up so that people willingly do what I want as there is a benefit for them in it.

Much easier to manage and much better output. Influence is always greater in my book.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was with a guy who did this. He roped me in. At first, I didn't even want to be in a relationship with him, 2 years pass and I find myself thinking wtf am I doing here? He would build me up with words and knock me down with them, all the time. So many women fall for this too, especially younger ones. It drives me mad that this kind of behavior is even promoted through "pick up artists" and other hacks who just want easy sex.
    I'm glad you're out of that. I'd want to hunt that guy if he did that to my fam

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm glad you're out of that. I'd want to hunt that guy if he did that to my fam
    One of my brothers wanted to beat his head in after the relationship ended. My family had no idea. I hid it all. It sucks but a lot of younger women fall into these traps and sadly end up having these dudes' babies which makes it even harder to get away.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    One of my brothers wanted to beat his head in after the relationship ended. My family had no idea. I hid it all. It sucks but a lot of younger women fall into these traps and sadly end up having these dudes' babies which makes it even harder to get away.
    I was just thinking about that. The kids would actually save their dad's life.