Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Traditionally, networks hire sports commentators that appeal to every sports fans. Way back in the day there was nothing very controversial about the commentators. The old Monday night football the only negative thing anyone said was Howard Cosell talked too much. He didn't piss off one race or ethnic group.

However, now the thing is to hire black people who piss off black people, specifically black men but also blacks in general: Stephen A. Smith, Jason Whitlock, Sage Steele and Malika Andrews.

Whatever issues white sports fans have with Skip Bayless its purely sports related and there are a wide array of fans, all races, who agree or don't agree. However, these other mofos are race related. White fans like them because they piss off their own.

The big question is WHY do the networks have them KNOWING that's what they do? No one is finding the decision makers and asking them the hard questions. Jason Whitlock isn't the problem, Malika Andrews isn't the problem, its the person giving them a platform who is. They wouldn't have a job normally. The one big name I can think of that pisses of SOME white fans is Shannon Sharpe.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I need to watch this because I’ve been hearing a lot about her problematic statements. She’s another Sage Steele it seems like.
Never watch sports, however I know hatred, disrespect, etc., when I see it. Looks like an opportunity for the fans, especially the men, to send a message. I bet the gentleman that made this video would be “all ears” regarding any online campaign, email assault of ESPN, etc to “arrest” that Coon’s behavior.Lead the way‼️I’m All In.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I just watched the video which is the first time I ever saw her talk but she has coon energy. She has the coon eye gaze and speech pattern to a tee.
    I mean you have to really hate black men to drudge up some unproven allegations on a dead man. What makes it worse is he died trying to defend a woman from domestic violence and she still did that to him!

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Never watch sports, however I know hatred, disrespect, etc., when I see it. Looks like an opportunity for the fans, especially the men, to send a message. I bet the gentleman that made this video would be “all ears” regarding any online campaign, email assault of ESPN, etc to “arrest” that Coon’s behavior.Lead the way‼️I’m All In.
    I'm thinking maybe starting a petition to fire her.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I mean you have to really hate black men to drudge up some unproven allegations on a dead man. What makes it worse is he died trying to defend a woman from domestic violence and she still did that to him!
    Reminds me of what Gale did when Kobe died.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She's on ESPN. It's hard to believe they haven't fired her!
    One theory is she is black mailing the NBA and that's why they haven't fired her!
    Why would they fire her? You think ESPN cares about the players? They want the drama and as long as it doesn’t make views decline she will stay.

zBucks
    Never understood why someone would bring up their problems after they pass. Like come on, there's no reason to repeat that this person allegedly did something bad. And to do it on the day of that person's death is messed up.

I hope ESPN drops her, but I doubt they will. ESPN has been falling apart for years now.

Anyway, I kinda want this dude to make a full documentary about this woman's history. I want to see how much she has done this over the years.

zBucks
    What she say? I aint trying to fuck up my algorithm for bullshit.

I know about her bringing up brehs past when he got hired
    The video pretty much discusses how she always has to say something bad about black sports stars who have passed away. If you watch the video, it goes into detail about how awful she is. Basically she talked about a few black sports stars when they passed away. When she did, she mentioned how some players had criminal records, like that mattered. It just felt like she was trying to find a way to make them sound bad in death.

And all the while, she'd praise her white colleagues who passed away, not saying a single bad thing about them.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    They hired who they thought they did.
    Exactly. The larger question is who made the decision to hire her....and keep her. Someone needs to step to that person. She is who she is. She is NOTHING without a platform and someone at her station gave her that platform knowing who she is.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    She got boos recently. No one who watches that show likes her. Even white men either don't like her or don't care either way.

Black men hate her. Not enough women watch her to say she has a female audience like that.

So the question begs, if the viewing audience don't like her and she's getting booed at NBA events, why keep her? Who is the person at her network saying eff it, we keep her?