The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Marcel Dixon: Reparations, Not White Supremacy Twitter Space

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
What did he say wrong?
blackice_ATL wasn't speaking from an "ALL LIVES MATTER" viewpoint. Name calling is unwarranted.

You can't expect to peacefully have reparations under a WS system. You also can't expect the downfall of WS here in America to not have a ripple effect worldwide. These are facts. Nobody was taking up for the whole world. Just stating facts.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
White supremacy or at least the belief, ideology, whatever you want to name it will NEVER go away. Reparations for FBA are needed as a tool to protect blacks against white supremacy in America.

I get what he's saying. I disagree it will be destroyed. But that's semantics to a certain extent. He's been 10 toes down for the fight for justice. Of about 45 million total blacks in America approximately 38 million or so are FBA. 38 million people with at least 500k each (my math may be off, but I think that 20 trillion amounts to that, but someone can correct me) is a game changer.

That's why they are fighting against it. And most not all but most of the foreign blacks don't want to see it because it means they are no longer a buffer class maybe. They don't see the 3D chess move that it helps them and all blacks globally but that's another discussion altogether.

Marcel isn't perfect but if we are looking for perfection to support someone, we'll never ever win as a people. His main concern and position is on code. Just like it is for Dr. Umar, Tariq, Dr. Watkins, Dr. Anderson Riza Islam, Jason Black Professor Black Truth, etc. There are aspects of all some people don't like, but overall they are for their people. King and Malcom X didn't see eye to eye but both loved their people.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    White supremacy or at least the belief, ideology, whatever you want to name it will NEVER go away. Reparations for FBA are needed as a tool to protect blacks against white supremacy in America.

I get what he's saying. I disagree it will be destroyed. But that's semantics to a certain extent. He's been 10 toes down for the fight for justice. Of about 45 million total blacks in America approximately 38 million or so are FBA. 38 million people with at least 500k each (my math may be off, but I think that 20 trillion amounts to that, but someone can correct me) is a game changer.

That's why they are fighting against it. And most not all but most of the foreign blacks don't want to see it because it means they are no longer a buffer class maybe. They don't see the 3D chess move that it helps them and all blacks globally but that's another discussion altogether.

Marcel isn't perfect but if we are looking for perfection to support someone, we'll never ever win as a people. His main concern and position is on code. Just like it is for Dr. Umar, Tariq, Dr. Watkins, Dr. Anderson Riza Islam, Jason Black Professor Black Truth, etc. There are aspects of all some people don't like, but overall they are for their people. King and Malcom X didn't see eye to eye but both loved their people.
    Exactly how I interpreted it as well. It wasn’t a co-sign of white supremacy it was a “pay me what you owe me and we can bang it out if need be” type of answer. People aren’t used to such an intense focus on a mission. He is not distracted at all he is 10 toes down on reparations. I joked about it on the Lunch Break when we interviewed him.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Exactly how I interpreted it as well. It wasn’t a co-sign of white supremacy it was a “pay me what you owe me and we can bang it out if need be” type of answer. People aren’t used to such an intense focus on a mission. He is not distracted at all he is 10 toes down on reparations. I joked about it on the Lunch Break when we interviewed him.

-to say white supremacy will never go away comes off as defeatist.

-we will never get reparations without destroying WS system in America

-Marcel doubled down on his statements and said fighting WS is not the black people's fight. huh, what!?!

-Marcel wants protection under U.S. law. ---which was created and is enforced by WS. Why not destroy it instead of begging them to protect us which they don't do now?

-he mentions the deportation of immigrants. cool. but why not also deport the people that control the country? the ones that stole, raped, and murdered our people.

To me, Marcel really showed his true colors. He created a space to redefine WS means and tried to push the term anti-black racism instead. That's a political move to not be offensive to white people. He claims he wants to be separate, but still live under the institution of this racist system. That's not something I desire.

-I told him this on the Lunch Break, he's only asking for money, but not also power and the authority to govern ourselves. He still wants to live under U.S. rule.

-to further prove my point, he claims America is our country. If so, why you're only asking to get the South instead of reclaiming the whole country and kicking these white folks out of here? He never mentions that.

The reality of it, there's no peaceful way of getting reparations from WS system and still co-habit the land with them.

And then he wants to start name-calling and doesn't understand basic economics. The world runs off the U.S. dollar. If we were to destabilize and destroy the WS system in America, it would cause a ripple effect across the world. I'm not saying fight for the world, I'm simply saying our fight would affect the world. That's just common sense.

-I'm not looking for perfection. But I'm definitely not looking for a politician to achieve our goals. Because politicians have no intention of destroying the enemy, but only to find ways to live a little better under them.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I hear ya....however I'll ask this.
    What does the complete defeat of white supremacy look like to you? It sounds like an inane question but it may not be the same definition or meaning to you as it does to me, or others. If you asked any black person or even white southerner pre-civil rights, before say..1955...what would it take to completely end Jim Crow, segregation, blacks voting openly and freely in the south, I would suggest both would say the complete end of racism in the south. If you really look at how entrenched it was, you would think it would be impossible for it to end without somehow whites completely accept blacks, no question. But as we saw it, all that ended and white southerners were still racist AF. Same with the ending of slavery a hundred years prior.

Its possible for Blacks to get reparations and white people still racist AF, still practice white supremacy. White supremacy was openly conducted prior to Civil Rights. Afterwards, it was still conducted but it had to change and be far more subtle. I don't think its beyond the realm of possibility for FBAs to get reparations and white supremacy stil practiced but it changed to fit the new reality. Just like it did after slavery. Just like it did after Civil Rights.

150 years ago, you could be openly anti-semitic. No one canceled, many would agree with you. As recent as the 1930s Henry Ford bought a newspaper, the Dearborn Independent where he openly talked about Jewish conspiracies. He was still America's hero.
    Charles Lindbergh the famous aviator openly supported Germany in the 1930s and openly talked about Jews.
    But even till today both are written about in American history books as heroes. As early as the 1960s there was an unofficial 'Jewish quota' at Harvard and other Ivy league schools. Harvard's Jewish Problem

Jews have 'made it'. By any standard. At one time, maybe still are, they were 48% of all American billionaires and only maybe 1% or so of the overall population. They are well over-represented in power at pretty much every institution. You say anything that sniffs of anti-semitism these days and you are canceled. The Israeli lobby is by far the most powerful lobby in Congress.

Is there still anti-semitism? Has it gone away? Synagogues still get shot up.

So again, is it a stretch that reparations can come for FBAs and still have white supremacy but it changes its tactics? I fully understand the frustrations. I would suggest there are a number of ways to get things for Blacks in America, justice for all of us, reparations for FBA, etc, but just like the Jews, just like the Irish, and just like other groups who were maligned (but obviously no where close to us), we can insulate ourselves as best we can.

I personally think reparations is very, very doable. I think the road from here to getting a check is much easier than the road the Civil Rights activists had. They had zero power in institutions. None. These days we have far more people in institutions and the strategy is in part, us getting rid of the blacks there who aren't 10 toes down. Politicians won't get us reparations. Black politicians alone who are 10 toes down won't get reparations and justice. It's one weapon among many. We need 10 toes down brothers and sisters in as many institutions as possible. Just like the Jews. Just like the Irish. DAs, billionaires in business, heads of media, etc.

We gotta start internally and 'purge' the coons, sell outs, and those frontin' like they are down but aren't (Sharpton, etc.). We get a decent percentage of Blacks talking the right thing and supporting it, its a shorter road. We don't even need more than 50%. In the beginning of the Civil Rights movement not only did blacks outside the south think MLK Jr was crazy for doing it. A fairly decent percent of southern blacks thought it was too crazy.

Finally, we can all disagree on ways to get there, and hold strong beliefs that other means, thinking is the wrong route, but we all agree on the end game. Its just how we get there that's in debate.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I hear ya....however I'll ask this.
    What does the complete defeat of white supremacy look like to you? It sounds like an inane question but it may not be the same definition or meaning to you as it does to me, or others. If you asked any black person or even white southerner pre-civil rights, before say..1955...what would it take to completely end Jim Crow, segregation, blacks voting openly and freely in the south, I would suggest both would say the complete end of racism in the south. If you really look at how entrenched it was, you would think it would be impossible for it to end without somehow whites completely accept blacks, no question. But as we saw it, all that ended and white southerners were still racist AF. Same with the ending of slavery a hundred years prior.

Its possible for Blacks to get reparations and white people still racist AF, still practice white supremacy. White supremacy was openly conducted prior to Civil Rights. Afterwards, it was still conducted but it had to change and be far more subtle. I don't think its beyond the realm of possibility for FBAs to get reparations and white supremacy stil practiced but it changed to fit the new reality. Just like it did after slavery. Just like it did after Civil Rights.

150 years ago, you could be openly anti-semitic. No one canceled, many would agree with you. As recent as the 1930s Henry Ford bought a newspaper, the Dearborn Independent where he openly talked about Jewish conspiracies. He was still America's hero.
    Charles Lindbergh the famous aviator openly supported Germany in the 1930s and openly talked about Jews.
    But even till today both are written about in American history books as heroes. As early as the 1960s there was an unofficial 'Jewish quota' at Harvard and other Ivy league schools. Harvard's Jewish Problem

Jews have 'made it'. By any standard. At one time, maybe still are, they were 48% of all American billionaires and only maybe 1% or so of the overall population. They are well over-represented in power at pretty much every institution. You say anything that sniffs of anti-semitism these days and you are canceled. The Israeli lobby is by far the most powerful lobby in Congress.

Is there still anti-semitism? Has it gone away? Synagogues still get shot up.

So again, is it a stretch that reparations can come for FBAs and still have white supremacy but it changes its tactics? I fully understand the frustrations. I would suggest there are a number of ways to get things for Blacks in America, justice for all of us, reparations for FBA, etc, but just like the Jews, just like the Irish, and just like other groups who were maligned (but obviously no where close to us), we can insulate ourselves as best we can.

I personally think reparations is very, very doable. I think the road from here to getting a check is much easier than the road the Civil Rights activists had. They had zero power in institutions. None. These days we have far more people in institutions and the strategy is in part, us getting rid of the blacks there who aren't 10 toes down. Politicians won't get us reparations. Black politicians alone who are 10 toes down won't get reparations and justice. It's one weapon among many. We need 10 toes down brothers and sisters in as many institutions as possible. Just like the Jews. Just like the Irish. DAs, billionaires in business, heads of media, etc.

We gotta start internally and 'purge' the coons, sell outs, and those frontin' like they are down but aren't (Sharpton, etc.). We get a decent percentage of Blacks talking the right thing and supporting it, its a shorter road. We don't even need more than 50%. In the beginning of the Civil Rights movement not only did blacks outside the south think MLK Jr was crazy for doing it. A fairly decent percent of southern blacks thought it was too crazy.

Finally, we can all disagree on ways to get there, and hold strong beliefs that other means, thinking is the wrong route, but we all agree on the end game. Its just how we get there that's in debate.
    Even when you're in power, you will have haters. No doubt about it. But for me, I'm not looking for acceptance from white people. I could care less how they feel about me.

One of the many differences between us and Jewish people... when something is done wrong against them, they WILL get justice for it. They HAVE power. They have their own NATION that they govern and control. Then created an agency to bring anyone abroad to live there. We don't have any of that--- yet.

You made a valid point. The defeat of WS for many black people could simply mean integration and living in peace with the enemy. Not me. Defeat to me is true freedom from WS. Living in a nation controlled and governed by my own people. We control the justice system. We're controlling the economy with our own currency with people that look like us, not dead, white, racist presidents. We own all the industries. We are in full control. Nothing is dependent on the WS system. That is power, money, and the defeat of WS. And the ones that survive that shift of power can still be racist, but they won't be in control.

True reparations are land and money. Not just a check. Think about it. If we were paid just in American currency, the WS system has to thrive for it to have any value. That defeats the whole purpose. It wouldn't change the wealth gap or shift any power to us. We would literally have to uphold our oppressors for the money to hold value. That's wild af if that's what black people want.

And I agree, coons will have to be purged. And honestly, that includes anyone that believes it's possible to gain the wealth we deserve and still desire to live under the authority of the enemy.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I am with you on land, etc, I just said 'a check' as an all encompassing term. My suggestion? For what its worth and I've said this in another thread about reparations.
    1. As you said have sovereign lands similar to the native Indians. Similar rules, its sovereign, white folks can't just come on there. Have multiple areas all over the country. There are millions of acres of not just federal but state owned land.

2. As for a employment, college admissions, etc, all that. Have a box for FBA only, not just black. The way to get non FBAs on board is to force the hand. Mofos aren't coming on willingly. Same with the census. Latino designation has been changed a few times. 50 years ago there was Hispanic, Chicano. So whether its filling out forms for EEOC for jobs, college admissions, even jail, make sure FBA are a separate group.

3. Have a form signed before you get a check saying under penalty of law you affirm you are FBA and you agree that you are an aggrieved person. This makes the Larry Elders and Thomas Sowells of America have to look like hypocrites to get their check. Make FBA black conservatives have to give up a bag to hold on to their views. .

4. No federal taxes for FBAs right now. And any FBA living in a state that either held slaves or fought on the side of the Confederacy pay no state taxes if applicable. That will be harder to get in each state but if the federal government does it, they will feel more pressure.

5. Make any check similar to getting a lawsuit settlement in that it can't be taxed and you can't be sued for it and you don't lose it if arrested. You will have a lot of fake arrests of blacks if they say 'well, if you are in prison, no check' Nope. Cut a check no matter of your legal status. Even if you doing life. And make it non assignable, meaning you can give your check to someone else. You will have all kinds of white folks scams. Of course you can give someone money but not legally send it to someone else. Try to make it as scam proof as possible. Will someone scam some folks? Sure. But you can reduce it by looking at all angles.

6. You get a check even if you give up US citizenship like moving to permanently live in another country. Its lineage based. Your country of citizenship can't change lineage.

7. The money is not applicable to personal lawsuits. Meaning if someone says you hit them in a car accident they sue you for the 500k or whatever. Its not applicable. OJ gets tens of thousands a year from his NFL pension and the Goldmans can't touch it even though they won the civil suit for damages.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Even when you're in power, you will have haters. No doubt about it. But for me, I'm not looking for acceptance from white people. I could care less how they feel about me.

One of the many differences between us and Jewish people... when something is done wrong against them, they WILL get justice for it. They HAVE power. They have their own NATION that they govern and control. Then created an agency to bring anyone abroad to live there. We don't have any of that--- yet.

You made a valid point. The defeat of WS for many black people could simply mean integration and living in peace with the enemy. Not me. Defeat to me is true freedom from WS. Living in a nation controlled and governed by my own people. We control the justice system. We're controlling the economy with our own currency with people that look like us, not dead, white, racist presidents. We own all the industries. We are in full control. Nothing is dependent on the WS system. That is power, money, and the defeat of WS. And the ones that survive that shift of power can still be racist, but they won't be in control.

True reparations are land and money. Not just a check. Think about it. If we were paid just in American currency, the WS system has to thrive for it to have any value. That defeats the whole purpose. It wouldn't change the wealth gap or shift any power to us. We would literally have to uphold our oppressors for the money to hold value. That's wild af if that's what black people want.

And I agree, coons will have to be purged. And honestly, that includes anyone that believes it's possible to gain the wealth we deserve and still desire to live under the authority of the enemy.

I am with you on land, etc, I just said 'a check' as an all encompassing term. My suggestion? For what its worth and I've said this in another thread about reparations.
    1. As you said have sovereign lands similar to the native Indians. Similar rules, its sovereign, white folks can't just come on there. Have multiple areas all over the country. There are millions of acres of not just federal but state owned land.

2. As for a employment, college admissions, etc, all that. Have a box for FBA only, not just black. The way to get non FBAs on board is to force the hand. Mofos aren't coming on willingly. Same with the census. Latino designation has been changed a few times. 50 years ago there was Hispanic, Chicano. So whether its filling out forms for EEOC for jobs, college admissions, even jail, make sure FBA are a separate group.

3. Have a form signed before you get a check saying under penalty of law you affirm you are FBA and you agree that you are an aggrieved person. This makes the Larry Elders and Thomas Sowells of America have to look like hypocrites to get their check. Make FBA black conservatives have to give up a bag to hold on to their views. .

4. No federal taxes for FBAs right now. And any FBA living in a state that either held slaves or fought on the side of the Confederacy pay no state taxes if applicable. That will be harder to get in each state but if the federal government does it, they will feel more pressure.

5. Make any check similar to getting a lawsuit settlement in that it can't be taxed and you can't be sued for it and you don't lose it if arrested. You will have a lot of fake arrests of blacks if they say 'well, if you are in prison, no check' Nope. Cut a check no matter of your legal status. Even if you doing life. And make it non assignable, meaning you can give your check to someone else. You will have all kinds of white folks scams. Of course you can give someone money but not legally send it to someone else. Try to make it as scam proof as possible. Will someone scam some folks? Sure. But you can reduce it by looking at all angles.

6. You get a check even if you give up US citizenship like moving to permanently live in another country. Its lineage based. Your country of citizenship can't change lineage.

7. The money is not applicable to personal lawsuits. Meaning if someone says you hit them in a car accident they sue you for the 500k or whatever. Its not applicable. OJ gets tens of thousands a year from his NFL pension and the Goldmans can't touch it even though they won the civil suit for damages.
    Great discussion fellas. The complicated thing is that both sides have merit. Marcel's perspective IMO makes sense in that it is ultra focused on the immediate goal and that's where blackice_ATL and I often differ on the Lunch Break. Blackice is all or nothing and I'm like if I want the whole foot I will take inch after inch until I get the whole foot. I think that is where Marcel is coming down on the topic too.

Kato-Emir

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Marcel here and I am now going to QUADRUPLE down on what I said. White supremacy definitely has anti-blackness as part of it, sure. However, anti-blackness is NOT white-supremacy, they are two evils that work together but the one specifically harmful to MY PEOPLE, Black Americans (#Freedmen) is anti-blackness.

Protect MY PEOPLE from anti-blackness and white supremacy is still a problem but it will not be OUR PROBLEM. All these other groups out here are not trying to 'destroy white supremacy", they are just making sure it is not a problem for THEIR GROUP. I am doing the same. I am making sure that anti-blackness, more specifically, anti Black American hate is not an issue for MY PEOPLE.

If you want to rid the world of white supremacy because YOU believe that white people need to like us, YOU believe that anti-blackness only comes from white people, YOU believe that white people are superior or it bothers you that some white people think they are superior whereas I do not give 2% of a damn what white people personally think, just make sure my people are protected, then put that cape on, and I see you when you get back.

I will be here, in MY COUNTRY, getting MY PEOPLE the #reparations, #PROTECTIONS, and #SEPARATION (thriving Black American communities) we deserve ✌🏿.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Marcel here and I am now going to QUADRUPLE down on what I said. White supremacy definitely has anti-blackness as part of it, sure. However, anti-blackness is NOT white-supremacy, they are two evils that work together but the one specifically harmful to MY PEOPLE, Black Americans (#Freedmen) is anti-blackness.

Protect MY PEOPLE from anti-blackness and white supremacy is still a problem but it will not be OUR PROBLEM. All these other groups out here are not trying to 'destroy white supremacy", they are just making sure it is not a problem for THEIR GROUP. I am doing the same. I am making sure that anti-blackness, more specifically, anti Black American hate is not an issue for MY PEOPLE.

If you want to rid the world of white supremacy because YOU believe that white people need to like us, YOU believe that anti-blackness only comes from white people, YOU believe that white people are superior or it bothers you that some white people think they are superior whereas I do not give 2% of a damn what white people personally think, just make sure my people are protected, then put that cape on, and I see you when you get back.

I will be here, in MY COUNTRY, getting MY PEOPLE the #reparations, #PROTECTIONS, and #SEPARATION (thriving Black American communities) we deserve ✌🏿.
    I interpreted this post as:
    • I going to get what my people are owed
    • I want protection and self-determination for my people
    • If you're anti-Black I'll bring the smoke to you
    • I'm not worried about what anyone thinks about anything I said above

Season 2 GIF by Living Single

I don't see how you can argue with this. Because if you get rid of White supremacy you will run right into Arab Supremacy.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

the system of white supremacy is not harmful to black people!?! since when!?

the other groups in this country are empowered under the system of WS. So--- eliminate WS and takeover the nation that you claim is yours and establish an order ran by black people for black people, then guess what? We can deport ALLLL of our enemies out of this country.

But on the Lunch Break, you said you only want the South, not the whole nation. Why are you trying to bargain with the enemy, the system of WS?

-I never said I wanted to rid the world of WS. That's real slick of you to put that in there.
    -I also never said white people are superior to me. That's also slick of you.

Other groups here are benefitting from WS, but they're not the ones in control. But if we eliminate WS from this nation--- we would force reparations out of them and remove ALL groups that don't belong in our nation.

Why are you trying to sidestep deporting and getting rid of white people (like you want to do with the immigrants) and allow them to stay in this country and stay in power?

Sounds like you wanna be another Lebron, a rich man with money and a nice house, but no power.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

the other groups in this country are empowered under the system of WS. So--- eliminate WS and takeover the nation that you claim is yours and establish an order ran by black people for black people, then guess what? We can deport ALLLL of our enemies out of this country.

But on the Lunch Break, you said you only want the South, not the whole nation. Why are you trying to bargain with the enemy, the system of WS?

-I never said I wanted to rid the world of WS. That's real slick of you to put that in there.

Other groups here are benefitting from WS, but they're not the ones in control. But if we eliminate WS from this nation--- we would force reparations out of them and remove ALL groups that don't belong in our nation.

Why are you trying to sidestep deporting and getting rid of white people (like you want to do with the immigrants) and allow them to stay in this country and stay in power?

Sounds like you wanna be another Lebron, a rich man with money and a nice house, but no power.
    I think the point is that Chinese hate us, Indians hate us, Arabs hate us, Latin Americans hate us so instead of being laser focused on White Supremacy, he's focused on Anti-Blackness. Because it's not White people enslaving Black people in Libya it's Arabs. So if we spin off and make a separate nation we will still have to contend with anti-Black racism. Even if we destroy White Supremacy we will still have to contend with anti-Black racism. We were dealing with Anti-Black racism before White Supremacy even existed. I don't think not focusing on White Supremacy means you're giving it a pass. If you're against Anti-Black racism you will absolutely bump heads with White Supremacy but also Asian Supremacy, Arab Supremacy, etc.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think the point is that Chinese hate us, Indians hate us, Arabs hate us, Latin Americans hate us so instead of being laser focused on White Supremacy, he's focused on Anti-Blackness. Because it's not White people enslaving Black people in Libya it's Arabs. So if we spin off and make a separate nation we will still have to contend with anti-Black racism. Even if we destroy White Supremacy we will still have to contend with anti-Black racism. We were dealing with Anti-Black racism before White Supremacy even existed. I don't think not focusing on White Supremacy means you're giving it a pass. If you're against Anti-Black racism you will absolutely bump heads with White Supremacy but also Asian Supremacy, Arab Supremacy, etc.
    But we're not in Libya.

When you're in power, there's always gonna be an enemy wanting to take it. The hate is always going to be there. This is about getting power which would also include reparations.

Destroying the system of WS means getting what we're owned. There is no peaceful way of getting our reparations. You can't vote for it. You can't create policies in this WS system to get it. And it's not really reparations if true freedom is not included. And establishing a nation of our own makes us better equipped for future battles. Because obviously, the current position we're in is not working.

Kato-Emir

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I interpreted this post as:
    • I going to get what my people are owed
    • I want protection and self-determination for my people
    • If you're anti-Black I'll bring the smoke to you
    • I'm not worried about what anyone thinks about anything I said above

Season 2 GIF by Living Single

I don't see how you can argue with this. Because if you get rid of White supremacy you will run right into Arab Supremacy.
    EXACTLY!!! Some people do not want to understand because they are wearing the apron and broom to clean up the mess white people have made, NOT ME. I am just making sure MY PEOPLE are protected as all these other groups are doing.

What the hell I look like fighting against the global phenomenon that is white supremacy when I did not cause it. Nope, I am going to just make sure MY PEOPLE get #reparations and are protected from it as all these other groups are doing. Funny, no one puts the burden of saving the world from white supremacy on them. It will NOT be at the feet of my people either.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    But we're not in Libya.
    Yes but we're on the same planet as Libya so it is wise to be cognizant of their thought processes. We were not in Britain but that didn't stop them from attacking us in Africa and bringing us to their new landmass to work as slaves. Understanding global anti-Blackness will help us inform the short and long term strategy.
    When you're in power, there's always gonna be an enemy wanting to take it. The hate is always going to be there. This is about getting power which would also include reparations.
    Nothing that was said IMO was not about gaining power. It's just not exactly how you see it and so you're invalidating it. What if Europe will always be White Supremacist? You may not be able to convert them but if you can create a balance in power their White Supremacist thoughts do not govern your exist. I think that's the point that's being missed...we cannot control how Europeans think but we can restore a balance of power so that if they want to take their thoughts and turn them into actions we can send them back packing.
    Destroying the system of WS means getting what we're owned. There is no peaceful way of getting our reparations. You can't vote for it. You can't create policies in this WS system to get it. And it's not really reparations if true freedom is not included.
    We don't know this yet. If we cripple the economy and make business untenable for the dominant society we can see it go one of two ways. They concede or they try to exterminate.
    And establishing a nation of our own makes us better equipped for future battles. Because obviously, the current position we're in is not working.
    But no one said NOT to establish our own nation.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    EXACTLY!!! Some people do not want to understand because they are wearing the apron and broom to clean up the mess white people have made, NOT ME. I am just making sure MY PEOPLE are protected as all these other groups are doing.

What the hell I look like fighting against the global phenomenon that is white supremacy when I did not cause it. Nope, I am going to just make sure MY PEOPLE get #reparations and are protected from it as all these other groups are doing. Funny, no one puts the burden of saving the world from white supremacy on them. It will NOT be at the feet of my people either.
    But I also believe that once we are in a position of protection then attacking White Supremacy will be the next logical step. Hence why they stop us from gaining power at all costs. Because they know we will start building our own towns, economies, and before they know it we will start putting pressure on White Supremacy and have the resources to back up our demands.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes but we're on the same planet as Libya so it is wise to be cognizant of their thought processes. We were not in Britain but that didn't stop them from attacking us in Africa and bringing us to their new landmass to work as slaves. Understanding global anti-Blackness will help us inform the short and long term strategy.

Nothing that was said IMO was not about gaining power. It's just not exactly how you see it and so you're invalidating it. What if Europe will always be White Supremacist? You may not be able to convert them but if you can create a balance in power their White Supremacist thoughts do not govern your exist. I think that's the point that's being missed...we cannot control how Europeans think but we can restore a balance of power so that if they want to take their thoughts and turn them into actions we can send them back packing.

We don't know this yet. If we cripple the economy and make business untenable for the dominant society we can see it go one of two ways. They concede or they try to exterminate.

But no one said NOT to establish our own nation.
    Kato-Emir implied it. He specifically wants protection for black people under US law. ---which is WS law. He never mentioned creating a separate nation from it or taking over the power structure. He just wants a check from the US. and a promise from the US to not touch black people once we get it. -----and you think America gonna peacefully surrender their financial leverage and agree to that?

and yes, we will have to break the system for us to get the reparations we deserve. And yes, it will end in violence. That's just the way of the world.

even under Marcel's plan. It will also end in violence. It can't be avoided.

Kato-Emir

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Sounds like you wanna be another Lebron, a rich man with money and a nice house, but

My goodness this is one of the dumbest responses I have ever read and that is saying a lot.

First of all, white supremacy only harms Black Americans (#Freedmen), MY PEOPLE since it works along with anti-blackness, more specifically, anti Black American hate. Protect my people from anti-blackness or anti Black American hate and yes, white supremacy would still be a problem but not our problem.

2.) Asian Americans did not advocate for a bill to get rid of "white supremacy" when they were supposedly being attacked by mainly white men, did they? Nope, they simply wanted protection from it so that it was not THEIR PROBLEM, I am following suit.

3.) You are a liar. I said this whole nation belongs to MY PEOPLE and it does but the South is the region where we have the largest numbers, 61% of our people live there, and we are nearly 40% of the regions population so we can exert a massive amount of political influence there. Know what you are talking about before you speak of just 🤫.

4.) If a white person is an American then they cannot be deported, you knew that right 🤦🏿‍♂️? As with any American citizen that commits a crime, they get prosecuted HERE by our already existing criminal justice system. That is how it works. Damn, you did not know that😱?

5.) So let me get thus straight, if we eliminate white supremacy then these other groups would automatically no longer be anti-black or even more specifically, anti Black American? Are you serious!? You have not seen the abuse out people suffer in Asia and Latin America? How the hell are you going to "force reparations out of them😂"? The same way you plan to build that "black nation" of yours? Here is a useful bit of information; reparations does not come from any particular racial or ethnic group, it comes from the American FEDERAL GOVERNMENT irrespective of whom is in charge!

6.) You sound like one of those persons that talks about us building our own nation but has not done ANYTHING to make it happen. Have you purchased land anywhere? What will be the location of this so called "black nation"? From where will the land come? How is it more realistic for us to have our own nation but getting reparations is some how a pipe dream unless we launch a war? If force is necessary, are you training and developing a militia?

You so called "nation builders" get on my damn nerves, ain't even grabbed the first shovel yet but go so much to say about what others should do.
    But I also believe that once we are in a position of protection then attacking White Supremacy will be the next logical step. Hence why they stop us from gaining power at all costs. Because they know we will start building our own towns, economies, and before they know it we will start putting pressure on White Supremacy and have the resources to back up our demands.
    I am NOT concerned with defeating some vague "white supremacy", I am ONLY concerned with making sure MY PEOPLE are protected from anti-blackness so if white supremacy is still around, it will NOT be a problem for US because we will be a special protected class. If it is still around and such a problem, here is an idea, let these other groups FINALLY have to do some work, or better yet, let WHITE PEOPLE clean it up.

We just need to make sure we are good. We have been putting on the cape for others for damn near 500 years and they have been LYNCHING US WITH IT, nah, no more, the cape IS OFF!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Kato-Emir implied it. He specifically wants protection for black people under US law. ---which is WS law. He never mentioned creating a separate nation from it or taking over the power structure. He just wants a check from the US. and a promise from the US to not touch black people once we get it. -----and you think America gonna peacefully surrender their financial leverage and agree to that?

and yes, we will have to break the system for us to get the reparations we deserve. And yes, it will end in violence. That's just the way of the world.

even under Marcel's plan. It will also end in violence. It can't be avoided.
    Even if you're right, there is nothing wrong with it. If he wanted to have a Black Wall Street in every state there's no issue with that. Having an economic base and being able to collaborate with other Black people will make it easier for you to accomplish your end goal. It will be a huge step forward. That's why I said we differ in that you're all or nothing but I'd rather take inch by inch. Someone wanting Black people to have breathing room in the USA does not impede the end goal of complete sovereignty. Now there may be a point where they get their comfort and want us to stop rocking the boat but no one has to listen.

Kato-Emir

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    But we're not in Libya.

Destroying the system of WS means getting what we're owned. There is no peaceful way of getting our reparations. You can't vote for it. You can't create policies in this WS system to get it. And it's not really reparations if true freedom is not included. And establishing a nation of our own makes us better equipped for future battles. Because obviously, the current position we're in is not working.
    Okay, so where have you started building this nation? Can you show me the plans? I have PLANS to make reparations happen and they are actually progressing faster than anyone ever expected and more and more of our people are getting ON CODE to make them happen.

You say it is more realistic for the 45 million of the 50 million black people (an undercount, of course) to all move to a nation that will apparently be here before we get reparations which is already progressing at rapid speed? Make that make sense, please

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I am NOT concerned with defeating some vague "white supremacy", I am ONLY concerned with making sure MY PEOPLE are protected from anti-blackness so if white supremacy is still around, it will NOT be a problem for US because we will be a special protected class. If it is still around and such a problem, here is an idea, let these other groups FINALLY have to do some work, or better yet, let WHITE PEOPLE clean it up.

We just need to make sure we are good. We have been putting on the cape for others for damn near 500 years and they have been LYNCHING US WITH IT, nah, no more, the cape IS OFF!
    So would you want a set up like the Native Americans where we have sovereign lands and control it end to end? Or just a protected class status? Because blackice_ATL is framing your argument as if you don't want your own land. He is framing it as if you just want a check and a house. I don't get that from your posts but it has not been explicitly said either. He tried to hit you with it on The Lunch Break but that's when your internet started to mess up.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Okay, so where have you started building this nation? Can you show me the plans? I have PLANS to make reparations happen and they are actually progressing faster than anyone ever expected and more and more of our people are getting ON CODE to make them happen.

You say it is more realistic for the 45 million of the 50 million black people (an undercount, of course) to all move to a nation that will apparently be here before we get reparations which is already progressing at rapid speed? Make that make sense, please
    Pull Up Summer hits 6ZEROS who woulda thunk.

Kato-Emir

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So would you want a set up like the Native Americans where we have sovereign lands and control it end to end? Or just a protected class status? Because blackice_ATL is framing your argument as if you don't want your own land. He is framing it as if you just want a check and a house. I don't get that from your posts but it has not been explicitly said either. He tried to hit you with it on The Lunch Break but that's when your internet started to mess up.
    BlackFace or whatever his name is can frame it however he wants but my website makes it clear. My plan calls for us to get personal land, to get land that is allotted to us in each state in a system similar to what the Native Americans have but for Black Americans (#Freedmen), business grants, fully funded HBCUs and free tuition for Black Americans (#Freedmen), our own hospitals, our own schools, the return of the Freedmen's Bureau, the return of the Freedmen's Bank, our own criminal justice system, our own judicial system, and protected class status for us and our communities.

I told him, know what you are talking about or 🤫.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think you can have a discourse without all the name calling. It's counterproductive to your stated goals, Kato-Emir and will alienate those who truly care about our people, our plight and our future.

---

You all are talking about reaching the same goal. You are just talking about it at different steps in the process. A couple of you are so focused on responding to each other instead of actually READING and using READING COMPREHENSION to have a discussion with each other. It's painful to watch, even more painful to read.

We don't need men who can't handle their emotions. We need men who are passionate and know how to direct that passion, emotion and energy to helping our people and working TOGETHER for ONE goal. Yeah there are disagreements along the way, but this isn't a disagreement anymore. It's a battle of word salads and name calling with a dash of "drama". It ain't helping. AT. ALL.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    BlackFace or whatever his name is can frame it however
    This is my point EXACTLY. The disrespect is LOUD. You'd be crying foul if that man called you anything other than what your parents called you or you call yourself.

Kato-Emir

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think you can have a discourse without all the name calling. It's counterproductive to your stated goals, Kato-Emir and will alienate those who truly care about our people, our plight and our future.

---

You all are talking about reaching the same goal. You are just talking about it at different steps in the process. A couple of you are so focused on responding to each other instead of actually READING and using READING COMPREHENSION to have a discussion with each other. It's painful to watch, even more painful to read.

We don't need men who can't handle their emotions. We need men who are passionate and know how to direct that passion, emotion and energy to helping our people and working TOGETHER for ONE goal. Yeah there are disagreements along the way, but this isn't a disagreement anymore. It's a battle of word salads and name calling with a dash of "drama". It ain't helping. AT. ALL.
    I move the way I move and I move the way I move for my people and ANYONE trying to "all lives matter" the specific plights of MY PEOPLE when they know better, needs to move out of my way.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I move the way I move and I move the way I move for my people and ANYONE trying to "all lives matter" the specific plights of MY PEOPLE when they know better, needs to move out of my way.
    Word salads. You only respond to respond, not to have an actual discourse with your people.

Kato-Emir

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

---

Also, if we see a person is on code, doing good for our people, and we decide that we will not support them since they "hurt our feelings"😂 then we were never truly on code to begin with.

This is especially true for a person planning to build a whole nation from scratch😂!

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I respect both perspectives but I don’t it needs to be one or the other. Both viewpoints can actually coexist and we actually have to see @Kato-Emir’s mission to fruition before we can see blackice_ATL. We won’t go straight from bondage to ruler, we are too far behind to make that transition. We need stability for a few decades and rebuilding before we try to run a nation. Like Jay says, we can barely run a liquor store and we want to jump to a nation?

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Also, if we see a person is on code, doing good for our people, and we decide that we will not support them since they "hurt our feelings"😂 then we were never truly on code to begin with.

This is especially true for a person planning to build a whole nation from scratch😂!
    More word salads.

You don't know what anyone talking to you here does for our people. No one is talking about "hurt feelings". You are disrepectful to call others out of their name and they haven't done anything of the sort to you.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

---

THIS.

Let's keep pejoratives/ad hominem out of it fellas...we're better than that.

Kato-Emir

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is my point EXACTLY. The disrespect is LOUD. You'd be crying foul if that man called you anything other than what your parents called you or you call yourself.
    I get called out of my name ALL THE TIME since entering this #reparations Movement, have not shed ONE TEAR. Also, I said "whatever his name is" since I forgot his tag, and did not feel like looking for it.

That is offensive 😱?

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I get called out of my name ALL THE TIME since entering this #reparations Movement, have not shed ONE TEAR. Also, I said "whatever his name is" since I forgot his tag, and did not feel like looking for it.

That is offensive 😱?
    No one here has called you out of your name. Take that thinking and way of acting back to Twitter. You could have easily tagged him, but you called him "Blackface"

BlackFace or whatever his name is

His name is even in the comment you quoted in your reply.

EXCUSES.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    BlackFace or whatever his name is can frame it however he wants but my website makes it clear. My plan calls for us to get personal land, to get land that is allotted to us in each state in a system similar to what the Native Americans have but for Black Americans (#Freedmen), business grants, fully funded HBCUs and free tuition for Black Americans (#Freedmen), our own hospitals, our own schools, the return of the Freedmen's Bureau, the return of the Freedmen's Bank, our own criminal justice system, our own judicial system, and protected class status for us and our communities.

I told him, know what you are talking about or 🤫.
    You’re 100% right in this post and glad you are clearing things up but calling other Sixers names is going to hurt more than it helps. I love this site because it doesn't have dysfunction. You’re a leader in the community and you should help us preserve that. Your warrior spirit is what we all should be emulating but I don’t think Black face was called for. I didn’t see anything coonish coming from blackice_ATL I just think he plays too much Command and Conquer.

D

Deleted member 191

So my take on it is to the point of acquiring power vs. reparations:
    Ok, I don't disagree. Obtaining power is pivotal to our survival as a people. Problem is we CAN'T obtain power from a GLOBAL systemic infrastructure built on our eradication. It just won't work NOT AT THE MOMENT.

Running around saying "we have to get power, we have to get power!"
    giphy.gif

At this point in the game is playing 2D Checkers or Tower defense and Conquer games. So I think it's a great END GAME result. But a bad MID-GAME strategy.

We got to play 4D chess out here with these anti-black racist muthafuckas. We as a PEOPLE, a BLACK AMERICAN COLLECTIVE, are currently NOT READY for a second CIVIL WAR. And make no mistake, THAT is what it would take and THAT is what would be required of us to make that power dynamic come to fruition, therefore, in the MEANTIME in between time, we need to demand what we're owed via our rightful inheritances. Because if we're being honest, White Folks don't wanna come toe to toe and blow for blow with Black People for real. They would much rather just pay to "make it all go away" even if that means they'll need to have their hand forced to get there.
    giphy.gif

After which we need to lock down WHAT we can as BEST we can, but only for the time being. Then, during that time we plot, strategize and plan until the time comes to take the power.

So I don't think Kato-Emir is trying to say White Supremacy isn't our issue and that's the end of it. I think he's saying what I just outlined. Which is Look we can't go and destroy the system on a whim, that's a long-term goal. But what we CAN do short-term, right here, right now is demand that system pay us what's owed us.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean

That is offensive 😱?
    Well he didn't once call you outside of your name brother. Discourse allows us all to get closer to the truth. It's okay to have a conversation or even a heated discussion, but once name calling and pejoratives get involved we see two people with the goal of black empowerment start to drift apart.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Well that was long and somewhat painful. Fell asleep then woke up and Marcell was still having to breakdown the nuances between the two ideologies instrumental in targeting and hurting us as a group. I think the brother with the convoluted explanation was still confused though marcell's lucid explanation(s) was succinct and provided adequate analogies.
    Everyone contributed great points. This milieu needed to happen because it resonates with the collective sentiment of our group that are fed up of all forms of anti blackness practised against us.
    Reparations is the KEY as it will put us on a par with other groups or surpass ALL of them which they ALL realise and are extremely distressed about it and their ONLY relief is to deny reparations with the utmost recalcitrance but they need to vent their animosity towards us for having the audacity to demand reparations by withholding justice for the victims of anti black hate crimes.
    We need to foster this righteous anti abuse militancy into our children from a very young age to break the cycle of coonery and kumbaya mindsets. No more 'going along to get along' when we're the only ones not getting anywhere!
    Being on code, non interracial relationships and non white dependency is sufficient to dismantle the foundations of white subpremacy.
    I agree with Marcell -100% 👍🏿👊🏿