Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope - Oct 20th

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    E9464F60-59BD-403D-A81F-D9F504DD6B85.jpeg

Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope is an upcoming action-adventure turn-based strategy video game developed by Ubisoft Milan and Ubisoft Paris and published by Ubisoft for the Nintendo Switch.

Lead a team of your favourite Mario and Rabbids characters to bring back order to the universe and save the Sparks. Embark in this epic journey through mysterious, strange, and ever-surprising planets filled with fascinating inhabitants and compelling quests!​

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow I thought they gave up on Rabbids years ago, I haven't played one since 'Travel In Time' which was way back in the day.
    Maaaaaaan you have to play Mario + Rabbids it's such a fun game. I'm copping this after I see some reviews.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow I thought they gave up on Rabbids years ago, I haven't played one since 'Travel In Time' which was way back in the day.
    Ubisoft did which is why I was shocked they came out with the original Mario + Rabbids. First joint was a hit so I think we will see the Rabbids continue on.

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've never played the first one but I've been meaning to give it a go. I'm not a fan of the Rabbids games that came out in the 2010s (I am a fan of Rayman however), but I've seen trailers and gameplay for the first game and it looks good! My coworker pre-ordered this one, but the Gamestop he preordered the game from hasn't even shipped his copy yet... :S