Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Notice the trademark symbol behind Juneteenth, as if that's some market term, & wasn't already a holiday, specifically relevant to Freedmen Americans. Also: on the far right side of the jar, you can just make out the words, "Our Story". Funny: when did Walmart/Great Value products become owned by "us"?

As another astute friend on Facebook pointed out: do they have ice creams to "celebrate" via co-opt, the historic tragedies/triumphs of other groups? Any Holocaust Edition ice-cream sandwiches? Trail Of Tears Tea? But I digress.....

Juneteenth Holiday Ice Cream.jpg

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Notice the trademark symbol behind Juneteenth, as if that's some market term, & wasn't already a holiday, specifically relevant to Freedmen Americans. Also: on the far right side of the jar, you can just make out the words, "Our Story". Funny: when did Walmart/Great Value products become owned by "us"?

As another astute friend on Facebook pointed out: do they have ice creams to "celebrate" via co-opt, the historic tragedies/triumphs of other groups? Any Holocaust Edition ice-cream sandwiches? Trail Of Tears Tea? But I digress.....

View attachment 3002

Are the proceeds going to the Black grassroots?

You know, like how the proceeds for many products are going towards LGBTQIA organizations?

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Are the proceeds going to the Black grassroots?

You know, like how the proceeds for many products are going towards LGBTQIA organizations?
Nope, you already know. Something else, the sleeping masses will go out & buy, contributing to the extraction of money from the community.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nope, you already know. Something else, the sleeping masses will go out & buy, contributing to the extraction of money from the community.
    They will give donations to Angela Rye’s charity, BLM, and Jay Z’s Justice council.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View attachment 3002
    If they're going to leech off of our culture, they could at least get the Juneteenth colors right.
    1corey-holcomb.png

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    If they're going to leech off of our culture, they could at least get the Juneteenth colors right.
    View attachment 3006
    I missed the Juneteenth boat, my older cousins were always going down to Galveston to get freaky in the name of freedom. This is why I don't celebrate ANY holidays bestowed to us by the dominatn society.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Dayum...can they at least get the dates and years right if they gon' co-opt shit? THE LEAST they could do is put the fuckin effort in!
    They got 1976 right. That was the year of the Bicentennial anniversary of the United States.
    They were trying to be clever.

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 3006
    Nope, they just threw $hit together, & put "OUR" story on the side of the jar? Who's the "OUR"?

Eddie Murphy Reaction GIF

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 3004
    They let a colonizer model a Juneteenth shirt.
    rkellyfear
    The History and grand theft by opportunistic white leeching colonizers continues to repeat itself.
    Whites and non-Blacks continue to scam and play con games with Black people as they deplete and steal money from the Black community to ensure that we die broke, poor, and destitute as they continue to deny their corruption and blame their evil on us.

Let's not forget that thread that Rollie Forbes made about maliciously deceitful non-Black and white businesses now pretending to be Black-owned businesses in order to extract and rob us of our resources. This is false advertising, racial economical warfare and a form of financial terrorism.
    Nope, they just threw $hit together, & put "OUR" story on the side of the jar? Who's the "OUR"?

Eddie Murphy Reaction GIF
    "We're all in this together!!!"
    Bish, Who is we?!

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Dayum...can they at least get the dates and years right if they gon' co-opt shit? THE LEAST they could do is put the fuckin effort in!
    That’s what they think of us sis, they think we deserve the bare minimum or less. When you think about it is there anything different between this ice cream and Kamala Harris? Both symbolic and half assed efforts.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That’s what they think of us sis, they think we deserve the bare minimum or less. When you think about it is there anything different between this ice cream and Kamala Harris? Both symbolic and half assed efforts.
    Like an uncaring, spiteful spouse or partner that buys you spoiled, dead lavender flowers and used purple lingerie with holes in them along with a gift card to Red Lobster for your birthday when they know damn well you are allergic to shellfish, hate the color purple, and received your items in very poor condition. And then they'll say, "OMFG look, just be grateful, OKAY?! At least I thought about you enough to get you something. I worked so freaking hard to get this fantastic gift for you! REPUBLICANS Many guys out here won't even do that. I mean I didn't even have to do anything for you at all. Seriously, get over yourself and be more positive. *mutters* No need to be such a nagging bish...."

It's like us asking them for buy us a new TV for our house as a Birthday gift and instead, they give us an eviction notice as a Birthday gift with a Birthday card that says,

"We hear you. We feel your pain. We work hard to serve everyone in this great nation, no matter your race, gender, nationality or sexual orientation. Tots and pears. May the Lord be with you and Bless you with a new house."

Sincerely,

The USA

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    the disrespect that we just endure is incredible. As much as the Dems talked down and insulted us last campaign I thought they had NO chance to win the election. I don't see it stopping anytime soon, and quite frankly its going to get worse for us until we clean up our house of all the Coons and off code kneegrows. I won't say how, but I will say that other groups had/have penalties far more severe than ostracizing for those who don't adhere to their codes.

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    They are tryna cajole the masses and unsuspecting populace in whatever means they could muster to support a cause obliviously. I wouldn't want to sound bias but they should also engrave signs for Africa alleviation and also other iconic historical happening rather than supporting some cooked up new world order.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I only went once in San Francisco & it ALWAYS ended up in gun fire. Oakland was good in the day time, but any night activities also ended up in gun fire.
    The young knuckleheads stabbed a boy and used to have shootouts every year for a stretch at the National Black Family Reunion. Mind you, the Black Family Reunion was held at the National Zoo which was filled with innocent children and elders.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black people are White people's life insurance policy. They pimp everything about us for profit. They cannot survive without us which is why they refuse to let us go. Black trauma is profitable for White Supremacy. Even when they talk about killing us on the news, the profit.

The problem is negroes won't stop shopping there, working there... We get used because we will not withdraw from this system financially.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black people are White people's life insurance policy. They pimp everything about us for profit. They cannot survive without us which is why they refuse to let us go. Black trauma is profitable for White Supremacy. Even when they talk about killing us on the news, the profit.

The problem is negroes won't stop shopping there, working there... We get used because we will not withdraw from this system financially.
    We have to withdraw financially and physically in my opinoon. I feel you!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View attachment 3002
    WTF is this flavor taste like? Long back chair filled with cut off slave hair?

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    WTF is this flavor taste like? Long back chair filled with cut off slave hair?
    What's interesting is, on the left side of the Great Value jar is the flavor of Red Velvet Cake. Given that a Black-Owned Company already had this flavor, it further makes a case for a greasy co-opt.

Attachments

Creamalicious Ice Cream.jpg Juneteenth Ice Cream.jpg

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What's interesting is, on the left side of the Great Value jar is the flavor of Red Velvet Cake. Given that a Black-Owned Company already had this flavor, it further makes a case for a greasy co-opt.
    Damn I didn't even think about that good point. The sabotage and co opting has no shame and knows no bounds.

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Damn I didn't even think about that good point. The sabotage and co opting has no shame and knows no bounds.
    In another photo, you see the Juneteenth co-opt, next to an edition of Pride Ice Cream. Notice however, which product name is trademarked, & which isn't.

Attachments

Great Value Vs. Pride Ice Cream.jpg

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    In another photo, you see the Juneteenth co-opt, next to an edition of Pride Ice Cream. Notice however, which product name is trademarked, & which isn't.
    This is the one right here! That rainbow ice cream box is symbolism at its best. It was a slick way to insert pride into the Junteeth holiday, mixing and confusing the symbols/colors. Those have never been the colors of Juneteenth. This right here is what it's all about. Normalizing their sick perversions in an effort to subvert our will, culture, etc.

Black people are really going to have to get up on the symbols, colors, and numbers of the occult. They are on a mission and it's spiritual. We're not even fighting them.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These fucking leeching ass cultural vultures.

Who the FUCK trademarked "Juneteenth?!"

How the hell do you trademark a freaking holiday?!!!

Are Christmas, Yom Kippur, Hanukkah, Thanksgiving, Independence Day, and all those holidays and months even trademarked?!
    This is the one right here! That rainbow ice cream box is symbolism at its best. It was a slick way to insert pride into the Junteeth holiday, mixing and confusing the symbols/colors. Those have never been the colors of Juneteenth. This right here is what it's all about. Normalizing their sick perversions in an effort to subvert our will, culture, etc.

Black people are really going to have to get up on the symbols, colors, and numbers of the occult. They are on a mission and it's spiritual. We're not even fighting them.
    ALL. OF. THIS.
    I PEEPED THAT SHIT IMMEDIATELY.
    Remixing shit like a Black American man linking up with and gay marrying a white American male colonizer. All while waving the LGBT 🌈 Flag as the 🌈 colors of it bleed onto the FBA / African American flag and turn it into something else that is extremely messy at best.
    THE CO-OPT AND THE HIJACK IS REAL.
    The LGBT, other groups, and the racist dominant society and its buffer classes continue using Black people and Black culture as a Trojan house and launching pad to promote their own interests or their own evil, depraved causes behind our backs and without our consent, approval or knowledge. And they will make us the ultimate fall guy regardless of whether or not they succeed.

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These fucking leeching ass cultural vultures.

Who the FUCK trademarked "Juneteenth?!"

How the hell do you trademark a freaking holiday?!!!

Are Christmas, Yom Kippur, Hanukkah, Thanksgiving, Independence Day, and all those holidays and months even trademarked?!

ALL. OF. THIS.
    I PEEPED THAT SHIT IMMEDIATELY.
    Remixing shit like a Black American man linking up with and gay marrying a white American male colonizer. All while waving the LGBT 🌈 Flag as the 🌈 colors of it bleed onto the FBA / African American flag and turn it into something else that is extremely messy at best.
    THE CO-OPT AND THE HIJACK IS REAL.
    The LGBT, other groups, and the racist dominant society and its buffer classes continue using Black people and Black culture as a Trojan house and launching pad to promote their own interests or their own evil, depraved causes behind our backs and without our consent, approval or knowledge. And they will make us the ultimate fall guy regardless of whether or not they succeed.
    I noticed this almost immediately (the TM), & more so when the two "Celebration Edition" flavors were place side-by-side. Would they trademark the Holocaust? The Trail of Tears? Let alone, make an ice cream/other novelty item to commemorate those respective tragedies? If they truly cared about "Our Story", as so tactlessly placed on the jar, why not highlight the sister above, & her brand?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 3033
    She got ice cream in Walmart and Target...
    I AM PISSED AND SO DISAPPOINTED.

I WAS CRAVING AND LOOKING FOR SOME CREAMALICIOUS ICE CREAM AT WALMART AND TARGET STORES NEAR ME.

THEY DO NOT SELL THEM IN MY AREA.

THEY ONLY SELL THEM AT CERTAIN STORES IN THE SOUTH (INCLUDING ATL AND CERTAIN PARTS OF FLORIDA AND VIRGINIA).

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I AM PISSED AND SO DISAPPOINTED.

I WAS CRAVING AND LOOKING FOR SOME CREAMALICIOUS ICE CREAM AT WALMART AND TARGET STORES NEAR ME.

THEY DO NOT SELL THEM IN MY AREA.

THEY ONLY SELL THEM AT CERTAIN STORES IN THE SOUTH (INCLUDING ATL AND CERTAIN PARTS OF FLORIDA AND VIRGINIA).
    You can order directly from Creamalicious.
    Creamalicious is also available at Target, Kroger, Meijer, and other grocery stores.
    That's pretty cool!