The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Mayor Eric Adams Of NYC Blasts Activists For Failing To Act And Asks, "Where Are All Those Who Said Black Lives Matters?"

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

View: https://twitter.com/NY1/status/1514373231335120899?s=20&t=QvCTAQOXhIpvMFSLYZogmg

Where are all those who said Black Lives Matter?' NYC Mayor Eric Adams blasts activists for failing to act after ANOTHER night of bloodshed in city - as two die and 13 more are wounded in shootings

• Eric Adams slammed BLM and asked why they were not condemning shootings
    • He pointed out to group leaders those who were killed or wounded were all black
    • Bullets hit at least 15 people and two people were killed as gun attacks continued
    • A 23-year-old woman was struck by stray round as she sat in her car in the Bronx
    • Meanwhile a 22-year-old man was also killed in separate attack, also in the Bronx
    F this coon.

Attachments

4C840933-D420-4780-8F4E-62138E1FDC29.jpeg

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    His parents are Jamaican.
    If I'll be damned. Looks really are deceiving. I thought he was an FBA Coon like Herschel Walker. I mean this Eric uggo motherfucker looks like he walked out of a 1895 picture full of FBA people.

More proof that this is optical warfare. Clean cut bald head instead of a rasta hat with dreads.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    If I'll be damned. Looks really are deceiving. I thought he was an FBA Coon like Herschel Walker. I mean this Eric uggo motherfucker looks like he walked out of a 1895 picture full of FBA people.

More proof that this is optical warfare. Clean cut bald head instead of a rasta hat with dreads.
    Well he’s a coon so that’s all that really matters.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They sure know how to choose their negro politicians...
    Damn sure do, they've had a millennia if not longer to figure out how to get negros to sell each other out.
    I would not doubt it is extremely easy. We all believe our limited perspectives are the full story, that what we see is actually what's happening. We underestimate how easily we are fooled by our eyes. We see what we want to see then willingly mistake that for reality.

Is there not a section of black people you want to believe are different from you (Just a ask yourself question)? That's what this is. He wants to believe he is different from certain people that look like him. He wants to differentiate himself from these "bad" black people in his own mind. This is how you do that. You attack them.

The system of white supremacy doesn't have to do anything to find these people, these people find them.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    you can tell they ain't having sex
    Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by VH1

That's his beard. Probably goes home to a white man.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by VH1

That's his beard. Probably goes home to a white man.
    its almost like the Democrats running a buck breaking ring. How is it that evry single Black male democrat turns out to be moist or overall suspect? Obama, Gillium, Booker, Warnock, and now Adams

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    its almost like the Democrats running a buck breaking ring. How is it that evry single Black male democrat turns out to be moist or overall suspect? Obama, Gillium, Booker, Warnock, and now Adams
    I wouldn’t doubt that you have to be buck broken to get to that level. They barely let niggas get manager jobs in corporate America, you think they gonna let a nigga be a whole congressman who they support and him not be compromised.

John Horse lineage

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Because they’re picked trained and ran through a buck breaking practice
    Nick Offerman Smile GIF

John Horse lineage

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wouldn’t doubt that you have to be buck broken to get to that level. They barely let niggas get manager jobs in corporate America, you think they gonna let a nigga be a whole congressman who they support and him not be compromised.
    This is usually true but let’s see if we can break that cycle by voting in a grassroots congressman like the homie Marcel. He’s been vetted and so far he’s been B1

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is usually true but let’s see if we can break that cycle by voting in a grassroots congressman like the homie Marcel. He’s been vetted and so far he’s been B1
    Yeah I worded it clumsily I mean that they supported. They don’t support marcel, he’s our candidate not theirs.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh, so now this goon is all a sudden...woke?? When has Adams' crooked ass ever truly cared about Black lives?? Ol Jabba jaw looking mofo bastard ought to have several seats. Sounding very much condescending too I might add.
    Officer Adams came out with White Supremacy's greatest hits. Which once again illustrates why we have to put agenda over race. He has our skin tone but does not have our mind state. He is a white supremacist with a tan as far as the B1 are concerned.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Yeah I seen this, he stayed on code as usual and said all the right things.TBA wasn’t taking it easy on him either
    I loved when Jason asked him about his “general” policies and Marcel basically said “not all my constituents are Black, just because we need specific repair doesn’t mean no one else needs anything”. Those weren’t his words verbatim but I like how he stood on his platform and didn’t try to pander.

John Horse lineage

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I loved when Jason asked him about his “general” policies and Marcel basically said “not all my constituents are Black, just because we need specific repair doesn’t mean no one else needs anything”. Those weren’t his words verbatim but I like how he stood on his platform and didn’t try to pander.
    Yeah me too, he was basically ready for everything JB was throwing at him.I also like how JB wasn’t allowing the trolls to derail him by bringing up silly Sh&@ like the colors of Marcels shirt and hat