ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    This happened at 11am yesterday, 2 people shot a pregnant woman killed her baby survived thankfully but is in critical condition. The driver of the vehicle was shot in the shoulder.....we have to careful who we run these streets with I'm also wondering if the assault weapons used are "Ukrainian" 🤔 just really at a loss at this point......R.I.P. and condolences 🙏🏿 to the mother let's hope her Baby survives healthy and unharmed. Y'all continue to be careful and safe out there!✊🏿💯

20230615_193950.jpg

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't care if the weapons are Ukranian, Martian, or Wakandan; way too many people are being killed around here. Crime is through the roof, and the youngsters have zero respect for human life.
    Children are carjacking people, and a teenaged girl orchestrated an attempted murder on a school bus last month. Violence is becoming our number one pastime.
    The shit needs to stop.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I don't care if the weapons are Ukranian, Martian, or Wakandan; way too many people are being killed around here. Crime is through the roof, and the youngsters have zero respect for human life.
    Children are carjacking people, and a teenaged girl orchestrated an attempted murder on a school bus last month. Violence is becoming our number one pastime.
    The shit needs to stop.
    I get what you're saying but these high-powered weapons are coming from somewhere.......the home training is essential but where these weapons are coming from needs to be looked at.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I get what you're saying but these high-powered weapons are coming from somewhere.......the home training is essential but where these weapons are coming from needs to be looked at.
    A lot of formerly-registered stolen guns are resold on the street. There was a major gun store robbery in Northern VA this spring, and some of those firearms had already been sold by the time the thieves were caught. A lot of guns come across our southern border. A kid in Maryland got caught at school with his parents' gun this month. A high school graduation in Virginia was shot up this month as well with a stolen firearm.
    To me, it doesn't matter WHERE the guns come from. What I care about is that people (mostly Black) are getting killed because there is no value for life.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A lot of formerly-registered stolen guns are resold on the street. There was a major gun store robbery in Northern VA this spring, and some of those firearms had already been sold by the time the thieves were caught. A lot of guns come across our southern border. A kid in Maryland got caught at school with his parents' gun this month. A high school graduation in Virginia was shot up this month as well with a stolen firearm.
    To me, it doesn't matter WHERE the guns come from. What I care about is that people (mostly Black) are getting killed because there is no value for life.
    It’s a Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty environment in many places in America.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    To me, it doesn't matter WHERE the guns come from. What I care about is that people (mostly Black) are getting killed because there is no value for life

I care where the guns come from because if we know for sure maybe we have a chance to stop the carnage in our communities. There was a bust in Bowie Maryland this evening 10 guns recovered along with pounds of Marijuana maybe those are the stolen weapons 🤔 at least they're off the streets. Y'all stay safe.✊🏿