The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Men dressing feminine / Women dressing masculine

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
What is your take on this?

I am seeing more and more men taking up feminine styles and behaviors. Things like wearing skirts and dresses, getting their nails painted, even carrying around handbags. As for the women? I am seeing more opt for business suits, flats, carrying smaller more concealed bags, and generally appearing more masculine (hiding curves, features, etc).

Do you think this is a good thing, a bad thing, or doesn't make any difference? I feel like it can be confusing for children and give them a sense of feeling like they don't belong if that makes sense. Like what if a girl wants to be feminine but sees men being this way, she might think she was meant to be a boy. It can send mixed signals. I am sure it is not as complex as this but I just have to wonder what this kind of fashion trend will do to kids growing up with it.

TAILIANNA

Black Communist Daoist Immortal
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada

I am seeing more and more men taking up feminine styles and behaviors. Things like wearing skirts and dresses, getting their nails painted, even carrying around handbags. As for the women? I am seeing more opt for business suits, flats, carrying smaller more concealed bags, and generally appearing more masculine (hiding curves, features, etc).

Do you think this is a good thing, a bad thing, or doesn't make any difference? I feel like it can be confusing for children and give them a sense of feeling like they don't belong if that makes sense. Like what if a girl wants to be feminine but sees men being this way, she might think she was meant to be a boy. It can send mixed signals. I am sure it is not as complex as this but I just have to wonder what this kind of fashion trend will do to kids growing up with it.
Live and let live, i think we should all act and dress like we did in antient egypt i cant think of a better way to make the statement of reclaiming what was stolen.. i think arbitray gender lines are unessesary when it comes to dressing. Men always wore make up in africa for example why should we change that due to european oppression.

But i think there should be a way to seperate mens from womens. Like mens cat eyes go down and womens goes up. I think we can do both recapture our freedom while showing our feminity or masculinity whichever part of that scale you fall.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female

To me it is all cultural. We have cultural customs and as long as they are not oppressive I have no issue with them. Men have the right to wear whatever they wish in our society, they can wear dresses, handbags, paint their nails, wear long hair but they risk being scrutinized. So the question in my opinion is "Should Men escape scrutiny if they wear feminine articles?" and I say no. If you paint your nails pink and other men look at you like:

lucious lyon wtf GIF

Own it. Or just hang out with other men that paint their nails pink. Not everyone is going to accept everything you do in life.

D

Deleted member 191

So you think a female executive should never wear pants or flats? And carry around ostentatious looking purses or designer totes?

I'm asking because I'm interpreting your description of "women dressing masculine" to mean female executives shouldn't or can't wear pants suits, should only wear heels and cap it all off with an attention seeking accessory of some sort.... I could be wrong though, as I said, I might be misinterpreting how your message is being conveyed.

But like Red Velvet said, at the end of the day it's cultural and I would add, generational, too. If a person wants to wear something that might get a dissenting remark from someone, not that it's any of the other person's business, then they either need to own it or stay amongst people who dress more in alignment with whatever their style is if they can't handle the criticism.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So you think a female executive should never wear pants or flats? And carry around ostentatious looking purses or designer totes?

I'm asking because I'm interpreting your description of "women dressing masculine" to mean female executives shouldn't or can't wear pants suits, should only wear heels and cap it all off with an attention seeking accessory of some sort.... I could be wrong though, as I said, I might be misinterpreting how your message is being conveyed.
    No, no. I am all for flats, throwing out the handbag if it is not for you, and not wearing dresses. I meant it in the sense that some are entirely swapping roles when it comes to clothing. Plenty of women will wear the boyfriend look and be cute about it but others go full force with damning their own femininity, wanting to hide what makes them a woman behind baggy clothes and a strong unkempt appearance.

D

Deleted member 191

No, no. I am all for flats, throwing out the handbag if it is not for you, and not wearing dresses. I meant it in the sense that some are entirely swapping roles when it comes to clothing. Plenty of women will wear the boyfriend look and be cute about it but others go full force with damning their own femininity, wanting to hide what makes them a woman behind baggy clothes and a strong unkempt appearance.
    Ohhhh I understand where you're comin' from now. I feel like those are the people who are sexually confused and are part of the Alphabet Mafia, though.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I honestly don't care if men wanna wear skirts and women want to wear men's slacks. Do whatever makes you feel good.

The only issue I take with this is when the ABC people start pushing their fashion trends on others, especially black people. Trying to take away yet another thing from us. I don't like the idea of a black man wearing a dress because some gay fashion line owner in Hollywood said it was on point.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    I honestly don't care if men wanna wear skirts and women want to wear men's slacks. Do whatever makes you feel good.

The only issue I take with this is when the ABC people start pushing their fashion trends on others, especially black people. Trying to take away yet another thing from us. I don't like the idea of a black man wearing a dress because some gay fashion line owner in Hollywood said it was on point.
    Can you ellaborate on that how do u push your fashion choices on someone. Do you just mean a fashion designer who dresses a male model in a dress? Or is there more to that just curious to your meaning?

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Can you ellaborate on that how do u push your fashion choices on someone. Do you just mean a fashion designer who dresses a male model in a dress? Or is there more to that just curious to your meaning?
    The issue is that at least in the USA the LGBT community ain’t just comfortable with people saying “live and let live” they want people to cosign their behavior and that’s a step too far for many. I can’t just be indifferent about a purse that ain’t good enough I have to accept that purse wearing for men is normal or else im an ignorant baboon from the stone age and that is how you force shit on others.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    The issue is that at least in the USA the LGBT community ain’t just comfortable with people saying “live and let live” they want people to cosign their behavior and that’s a step too far for many. I can’t just be indifferent about a purse that ain’t good enough I have to accept that purse wearing for men is normal or else im an ignorant baboon from the stone age and that is how you force shit on ppl
    Oh my question was how does that make you have to wear it though. In other words how does the fashion trends of society make you have to comply. Lets take skinny jeans for example did you feel pressure to wear these?

What you brought up is good point though you cant police what someone finds acceptable. But ovioulsy there should be a limit on that reaction if you wish to stay inside the laws of ma at. I feel as long as everyone is allowed to dress how they feel comfortable i think that is the goal of an advanced society.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh my question was how does that make you have to wear it though. In other words how does the fashion trends of society make you have to comply. Lets take skinny jeans for example did you feel pressure to wear these?

What you brought up is good point though you cant police what someone finds acceptable. But ovioulsy there should be a limit on that reaction if you wish to stay inside the laws of ma at. I feel as long as everyone is allowed to dress how they feel comfortable i think that is the goal of an advanced society.
    you should be allowed to dress comfortable within reason. As long as you are completely covered and not exposing any body parts that can be bad to children. In addition where whats comfortable to you but if people balk at it you gotta own it. Men don’t wear fingernail polish in our culture and so If a man does it he gon be looked at as if hes suspect he has to own that. He can’t shame the world for thinking he is a certain way based on him doing things that we associate with women.

BTW no one can make you wear skinny pants but the thing is when you shame people who dont Agree. If people say skinny pants are for women which they historically have been and people call that person a cisgendered pig then it is trying to shame them into accepting skinny jeans which leads to normalizing it.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hollywood. The people who accept this nonsense and then influence the youth to do the same. It is no secret the fashion industry is run by mostly gay men who have been pushing to feminize male fashion, especially urban fashion.

Geoff

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    I often see photos on social media of Black women in the 40’s, 50’s and 60’s. They were always dressed so feminine and classy. It would be nice to get back to those days, but people are free to do as they wish.

I see so many men walking around looking like big ass kids. They all wear sweatpants and t shirts/sneakers. I mean it would be nice if more men took pride in their appearance and dressed like adults, but again, they’re free to s’mores how they want to. It really makes those of us who dress decently, stand out. If I step out wearing a suit, it’s crazy the attention and respect people give me, compared to when I dress down.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    I often see photos on social media of Black women in the 40’s, 50’s and 60’s. They were always dressed so feminine and classy. It would be nice to get back to those days, but people are free to do as they wish.

I see so many men walking around looking like big ass kids. They all wear sweatpants and t shirts/sneakers. I mean it would be nice if more men took pride in their appearance and dressed like adults, but again, they’re free to s’mores how they want to. It really makes those of us who dress decently, stand out. If I step out wearing a suit, it’s crazy the attention and respect people give me, compared to when I dress down.
    The men always wearing the suits and fedoras was amazing. I see pictures of my family and the men were always dressed up.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hollywood. The people who accept this nonsense and then influence the youth to do the same. It is no secret the fashion industry is run by mostly gay men who have been pushing to feminize male fashion, especially urban fashion.
    For these gay male and transgendered fashion designers and makeup designers as well as the TPTB, it seems one of their goals and ideas is to make the men look like feminized punks in dresses, stripper clothes, women's makeup, man purses, tight clothes, and finished nails. And to make the women either look like drag queens and gaudy strippers with tattoos, overly done makeup, and plastic surgery, or look like Young MA, Lena Waithe, or Ellen/Elliott Page.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Yep. Either these guys are looking like straight up bums that walked off the nearest landfill where their Mama's couch was recently thrown into along with them, or they're looking like a variant of a Lil Nas X or a James Charles. None of that mess is attractive and appeals to straight women with sense and standards.

In my experience and from what I've seen, most straight guys don't care enough about their overall appearance, character, or behavior to appeal to women, and gay guys care about their appearance, but only to show off and appeal to men. Not even most lesbians care about their appearance to appeal to women either. Is there any species out here that cares to look good for straight women? I mean... Straight women have to look good for everyone, but no one has to look good for us?

Kaydoe007

Sixer
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Real style should be comfortable, not castrating.

This phenomena of Role-Reversal between men and women is very confusing. It’s obvious that there has been propaganda set in place, especially within mainstream media that has advocated things like gender-neutral fashions. It is very disturbing to see same-sex ideas imposed on children through TV and mainstream media as a whole. It’s forcing a False, backwards narrative of a natural action(procreation), on the youth, prematurely. We don’t have the option of which gender we were born as. It is questionable , misleading and practically disrespectful to nature and parents for one to charade or alter/mutilate themselves physically; into something that they weren’t conceived as. It hurts to see black men emasculating themselves in skin-tight jeans , painted nails or wearing feminine attire . It is painful to see black women literally taping down their bust and wearing mens clothing to appear masculine . It’s been said that these are choices, in which all are entitled to. Some have said that we all have a masculine and female energy within us. Well, we have been conceived by a man and women coming together in the natural process of procreation💡not in defiance of that order. Perhaps there is mental/chemical imbalance or a detrimental life-experience that one experiences to account for this type of behavior. No disrespect , just confusion. But , Behavior can be changed and it should be for the sake of order and balance amongst our people.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    But in kmt men wore eyeliner and skirts why are they unable to now? By that logic didnt male fashion start off feminized and noe is just making its return?

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I dont see why time should matter these were the wisest black people among us. Should we not judge ourselves by their lens why are we using the europeans dress code to dictate ours.
    How were they the wisest Black people? You are totally glancing over so many different Empires. There was the Mali/Ghana/Songhai empire which birthed the richest man in history Mansa Musa. Can't really just shit on all of Africa just cuz you like niggas in eyeliner come on now.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    How were they the wisest Black people? You are totally glancing over so many different Empires. There was the Mali/Ghana/Songhai empire which birthed the richest man in history Mansa Musa. Can't really just shit on all of Africa just cuz you like niggas in eyeliner come on now.
    Was those not the tribes after being attacked was kmt not the original blavk land unadauterated. The 42 laws of maat stolen by christianity? I look for our culture unimpeded by european or any other influence.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Was those not the tribes after being attacked was kmt not the original blavk land unadauterated. The 42 laws of maat stolen by christianity? I look for our culture unimpeded by european or any other influence.
    They were not just tribes...the Manden Kurufaba was an empire and founded the first modern university in Timbuktu. KMT is not the end all, be all of African ingenuity. The Moors that invaded Europe and helped bring innovations to it post-fall of the Roman Empire were not Kemetic people. Africa is the biggest most diverse continent on the globe can't minimize it to KMT eventhough it's a dope civilization. It's even worse when you go back to KMT just to make the point about eyeliner. Things change, it evolves, and you don't know if the average dude wore eyeliner.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

This phenomena of Role-Reversal between men and women is very confusing. It’s obvious that there has been propaganda set in place, especially within mainstream media that has advocated things like gender-neutral fashions. It is very disturbing to see same-sex ideas imposed on children through TV and mainstream media as a whole. It’s forcing a False, backwards narrative of a natural action(procreation), on the youth, prematurely. We don’t have the option of which gender we were born as. It is questionable , misleading and practically disrespectful to nature and parents for one to charade or alter/mutilate themselves physically; into something that they weren’t conceived as. It hurts to see black men emasculating themselves in skin-tight jeans , painted nails or wearing feminine attire . It is painful to see black women literally taping down their bust and wearing mens clothing to appear masculine . It’s been said that these are choices, in which all are entitled to. Some have said that we all have a masculine and female energy within us. Well, we have been conceived by a man and women coming together in the natural process of procreation💡not in defiance of that order. Perhaps there is mental/chemical imbalance or a detrimental life-experience that one experiences to account for this type of behavior. No disrespect , just confusion. But , Behavior can be changed and it should be for the sake of order and balance amongst our people.

It is also proven harmful for men and women to wear tight clothing and for women to taping down their breasts.

With tight clothing, the side effects and health risks include lower sperm count (for men), bacterial and yeast infections, issues with blood circulation, irritation, etc.

As for taping down breasts, that's a form of chest binding.
    Side effects and health risks of chest binding include:
    1. Restrict breathing
    2. Irritate your skin
    3. Break skin around the edges of the binder
    4. Cause overheating
    5. Bruise or fracture your ribs

Source:
    Code:
    https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/what-is-chest-binding

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    They were not just tribes...the Manden Kurufaba was an empire and founded the first modern university in Timbuktu. KMT is not the end all, be all of African ingenuity. The Moors that invaded Europe and helped bring innovations to it post-fall of the Roman Empire were not Kemetic people. Africa is the biggest most diverse continent on the globe can't minimize it to KMT eventhough it's a dope civilization. It's even worse when you go back to KMT just to make the point about eyeliner. Things change, it evolves, and you don't know if the average dude wore eyeliner.
    Thats fine my only point was this was the original unadulterated people before other influence. It was never a problem before by african standards to do these things pre collonialization. So why then use the others influence to dictate what we do.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thats fine my only point was this was the original unadulterated people before other influence. It was never a problem before by african standards to do these things pre collonialization. So why then use the others influence to dictate what we do.
    What makes you think they are the original unadulterated people? Are you saying that every other African civilization's culture is influenced by Europe and Arabs except KMT? How can that be true when there were stretches where outsiders ruled KMT? You just gotta concede the point that just because someone has eyelash makeup on on a picture painted on the wall in a stone building 3000 years old doesn't mean we need to accept eyeliner as Black people today.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    What makes you think they are the original unadulterated people? Are you saying that every other African civilization's culture is influenced by Europe and Arabs except KMT? How can that be true when there were stretches where outsiders ruled KMT? You just gotta concede the point that just because someone has eyelash makeup on on a picture painted on the wall in a stone building 3000 years old doesn't mean we need to accept eyeliner as Black people today.
    You dont need to accept anything this is just a philosophical question. Every black person has every right to decide what they want to wear or accept. Your telling me what there are other black people outside of kmt who did things differently free of other influence? Ok then i will look into this? 🙂

ill say it one more time tho my point was we should not be using others cultures or rules to dictate ours. I look forward to learning more however so if you have names of other free cultures of that time id apprechiate it.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    But in kmt men wore eyeliner and skirts why are they unable to now? By that logic didnt male fashion start off feminized and noe is just making its return?
    I think the culture and the context matter. We can look back in history and see all sorts of men wearing skirted armor/clothing, high heels (they were originally designed for men riding horseback, not fashion), make-up and war paint, etc. and we can see the differences between that and what is currently being pushed now. Just compare what they wore in Ancient Egypt or Ancient Greece to what the fashion trends for men are now. They wore items based on function back then as well. It makes sense to not wear pants as a man, you keep yourself cooler in hotter climates. We have AC all over the damn place. It isn't needed lol
    That and let's be real, most men don't have the legs to pull off a dress or skirt. bwbmiletongue

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    I think the culture and the context matter. We can look back in history and see all sorts of men wearing skirted armor/clothing, high heels (they were originally designed for men riding horseback, not fashion), make-up and war paint, etc. and we can see the differences between that and what is currently being pushed now. Just compare what they wore in Ancient Egypt or Ancient Greece to what the fashion trends for men are now. They wore items based on function back then as well. It makes sense to not wear pants as a man, you keep yourself cooler in hotter climates. We have AC all over the damn place. It isn't needed lol
    That and let's be real, most men don't have the legs to pull off a dress or skirt. bwbmiletongue
    Lmao true dat sis, i think this will always come down to do you dont push it on people, love and light😊

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I couldn't have put it any better.

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I noticed this when the trend of skinny jeans blew up for men. A lot of dudes are out there with shoestring legs. What is going on with the younger men? I remember growing up and seeing strong, muscular legs. Seems like a lot of them put of leg day.

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It is also proven harmful for men and women to wear tight clothing and for women to taping down their breasts.

With tight clothing, the side effects and health risks include lower sperm count (for men), bacterial and yeast infections, issues with blood circulation, irritation, etc.

As for taping down breasts, that's a form of chest binding.
    Side effects and health risks of chest binding include:
    1. Restrict breathing
    2. Irritate your skin
    3. Break skin around the edges of the binder
    4. Cause overheating
    5. Bruise or fracture your ribs

Source:
    Code:
    https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/what-is-chest-binding
    Are you saying it hurts their balls? That’s what it sounds like you’re saying.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You know, as a mother of 3 Blk sons and 6 daughters. And although I have issues with what a person does in the bedroom per say (although the Blk LGBTs tend to be complete coons always looking for white approval and butter biscuits), I have a huge issue with the blatant and promoting of the femininization of Blk boys and men (which seems to be more common) and the masculinization of Blk woman by the white supremacists. And yes, one prominent way that they do so is through clothing. It's not right and there's a agenda from the dominant white society going on here and I don't want my children or any others to be sucked into it.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I noticed this when the trend of skinny jeans blew up for men. A lot of dudes are out there with shoestring legs. What is going on with the younger men? I remember growing up and seeing strong, muscular legs. Seems like a lot of them put of leg day.
    To say the least. Not sure what is happening. Probably down to use moving less, eating worse, and just generally having a more relaxed lifestyle. Men used to be strong because they had to be to survive.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My opinion will more than likely be an unpopular opinion, and I don't want to step on anyone's toes. However, I do believe from my moral perspective that this is crazy. I was raised in a culture where a man is a man, and a woman is a woman. I know that we are living in a time where there is no right and there is no wrong, where all of this is just appearance, it's extremely strange. Do I personally go out and start bullying people for how they choose to dress? Absolutely not. I treat everyone with love and compassion. However, just because you have my love and compassion doesn't mean that I support what you're doing.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    My opinion will more than likely be an unpopular opinion, and I don't want to step on anyone's toes. However, I do believe from my moral perspective that this is crazy. I was raised in a culture where a man is a man, and a woman is a woman. I know that we are living in a time where there is no right and there is no wrong, where all of this is just appearance, it's extremely strange. Do I personally go out and start bullying people for how they choose to dress? Absolutely not. I treat everyone with love and compassion. However, just because you have my love and compassion doesn't mean that I support what you're doing.
    No, you got points. They are confusing our children with all this gender non-sense. Like I don't care if you wanna be a dude wearing dresses and make-up but don't be putting these ideas in a child's head. They are doing this with trans and gay issues too. Children should only be concerned with being children not getting sexual BS pushed on them from a young age. That pedo shit needs to go.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No, you got points. They are confusing our children with all this gender non-sense. Like I don't care if you wanna be a dude wearing dresses and make-up but don't be putting these ideas in a child's head. They are doing this with trans and gay issues too. Children should only be concerned with being children not getting sexual BS pushed on them from a young age. That pedo shit needs to go.
    I completely agree with you! Instead of just doing these things on their own time, they would prefer to push it on young vulnerable children. In more cases than not, children will see someone do something, and then they will attempt to do it as well. So others purposely trying to lure children into doing the same things are completely in the wrong.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

I've got a question & I hope someone can answer it. If the men hate the women & vice versa, why are the dressing & behaving like the ones they so called hate? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I completely agree with you! Instead of just doing these things on their own time, they would prefer to push it on young vulnerable children. In more cases than not, children will see someone do something, and then they will attempt to do it as well. So others purposely trying to lure children into doing the same things are completely in the wrong.
    If a child decides they want to dress a certain way or they feel a certain thing about themselves, that is on them but yeah like you said, they have to be able to come to this themselves. I see parents out there show-casing their little children as "trans" from as young as 2 years old. WTF!?

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If a child decides they want to dress a certain way or they feel a certain thing about themselves, that is on them but yeah like you said, they have to be able to come to this themselves. I see parents out there show-casing their little children as "trans" from as young as 2 years old. WTF!?
    Yeah, it's definitely a very strange time that we are living in. Especially when it comes down to a child being born, and some parents do not want their child's birth certificate to include male or female, they say I'm going to let my child choose their gender. That's absurd. A male is born with specific private parts, just as a female is born with specific private parts. You are born a male or female, and there shouldn't be any questions about it. I've also seen some cases of parents saying that their child is gay or lesbian at 2-3 years old. If a child is raised in a home that is calling them gay or lesbian, more times than not, the child will grow up believing their parents' thoughts rather than knowing their own. It's jacked up, and I'm not too fond of it, but it's something we can't do anything about.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

This phenomena of Role-Reversal between men and women is very confusing. It’s obvious that there has been propaganda set in place, especially within mainstream media that has advocated things like gender-neutral fashions. It is very disturbing to see same-sex ideas imposed on children through TV and mainstream media as a whole. It’s forcing a False, backwards narrative of a natural action(procreation), on the youth, prematurely. We don’t have the option of which gender we were born as. It is questionable , misleading and practically disrespectful to nature and parents for one to charade or alter/mutilate themselves physically; into something that they weren’t conceived as. It hurts to see black men emasculating themselves in skin-tight jeans , painted nails or wearing feminine attire . It is painful to see black women literally taping down their bust and wearing mens clothing to appear masculine . It’s been said that these are choices, in which all are entitled to. Some have said that we all have a masculine and female energy within us. Well, we have been conceived by a man and women coming together in the natural process of procreation💡not in defiance of that order. Perhaps there is mental/chemical imbalance or a detrimental life-experience that one experiences to account for this type of behavior. No disrespect , just confusion. But , Behavior can be changed and it should be for the sake of order and balance amongst

As if this world & most people aren't phucked up enough, now future generations are being targeted to phuck things up further! 💯

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah, it's definitely a very strange time that we are living in. Especially when it comes down to a child being born, and some parents do not want their child's birth certificate to include male or female, they say I'm going to let my child choose their gender. That's absurd. A male is born with specific private parts, just as a female is born with specific private parts. You are born a male or female, and there shouldn't be any questions about it. I've also seen some cases of parents saying that their child is gay or lesbian at 2-3 years old. If a child is raised in a home that is calling them gay or lesbian, more times than not, the child will grow up believing their parents' thoughts rather than knowing their own. It's jacked up, and I'm not too fond of it, but it's something we can't do anything about.
    We have come full circle. I remember when parents refused to let their boys play with dolls and girls play with trucks because they were convinced they'd end up gay. Now we have parents who see a boy who wants to play with dolls and ask "do you think you are trans?" and the child isn't going to be able to understand that and just go along with it because the parent is making them feel special because of it. Being "trans" or having gender dysphoria is EXTREMELY rare. I would guess that 70%+ of kids, teens, and adults who believe they were born as the wrong gender are just being manipulated to believe they have to be this way to be happy.