Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Baroness Doreen Lawrence has words for the Met Police, 30 years on from the murder of her son, Stephen: Stephen Lawrence mother says Met police still unaccountable, 30 years after murder

The report by Baroness Casey states what a lot of us have been saying for the longest time; the Police have been and still are institutionally racist.
    Met police found to be institutionally racist, misogynistic and homophobic

What happens next, remains to be seen.
    Until YT pipo are banned from holding ANY position in law enforcement and punishment we will continue to have these problems.

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Baroness Doreen Lawrence has words for the Met Police, 30 years on from the murder of her son, Stephen: Stephen Lawrence mother says Met police still unaccountable, 30 years after murder

The report by Baroness Casey states what a lot of us have been saying for the longest time; the Police have been and still are institutionally racist.
    Met police found to be institutionally racist, misogynistic and homophobic

What happens next, remains to be seen.
    Oh These muthafuckas are super rotten to the core. On my radio show today, Listen to what this anti-black racist Sheriff said about what he'd like to do to us black folks. BTW, this Sheriff is in Oklahoma...👇🏾

Oklahoma county officials discussed killing reporter, lynching Black men

👆🏾 When you click on this link, Scroll Down until you come across this 👇🏾
    graphic audio.jpg

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I've long heard of how the police discriminate against Blacks in London. Similarly in Europe as well. Paris and Rotterdam are especially bad with racism by cops.

Anyway, I hear some people speak out, but what would be the suggestions/solutions by Blacks in London? Is there enough unity? I know there are plenty of entertainers and athletes, but I assume not many are taking a stand

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I've long heard of how the police discriminate against Blacks in London. Similarly in Europe as well. Paris and Rotterdam are especially bad with racism by cops.

Anyway, I hear some people speak out, but what would be the suggestions/solutions by Blacks in London? Is there enough unity? I know there are plenty of entertainers and athletes, but I assume not many are taking a stand
    There are some celebrities that speak out, John Boyega, Anthony Joshua. They were more visible following the murder of George Floyd.
    The following case brings the f****ry by the police into sharper focus: Sprinter Ricardo Dos Santos pulled over by police in London for second time.

When it comes to the police, we do have unity against them. The police are being put on notice following the case of Child Q: Child Q: Black teenager launches legal action against Met Police after strip search