Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

MILF Manor... Umm, what!?

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I was not sure where to put this so I am just going to stick it here. Please move it if it is better suited in another section.

I heard someone talking about this at work yesterday and wanted to look into what this was about. What the hell is TLC smoking!?

I am not going to hate entirely on the genre, I have watched some pretty stupid reality TV but I never took it serious. This is like some Sweet Home Alabama level nonsense though and I just can't with it.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
I was not sure where to put this so I am just going to stick it here. Please move it if it is better suited in another section.

I heard someone talking about this at work yesterday and wanted to look into what this was about. What the hell is TLC smoking!?

I am not going to hate entirely on the genre, I have watched some pretty stupid reality TV but I never took it serious. This is like some Sweet Home Alabama level nonsense though and I just can't with it.
A entire pharmaceutical company full of drugs! 🤪

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I can’t believe that got approved holy crap. The age gap is a huge problem but then the awkwardness is bad too.
It would be one thing if it was just milfs and young dudes but they have their sons there... It is just so f'd up. Like I bet you one of the sons calls their mom hot at some point...

No Thank You Family GIF by HBO Max

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
where did they film this? it feels like the whole cast is from Orange County

Jay
Jay
Just imagine being on that show and gotta see some young dude tryna mack on ya mom's. Hell no.
Bmick#8
Bmick#8
I imagine at least one set of mom and sons is catching a fade this season....my guess is the Black mom and son gon be running em.

Totvi_Podcast

Sixer First Class+
zBucks

This is why I do not watch television.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
This is why I do not watch television.
It should be called, "COUGAR COUNTRY". I'm almost certain that these young guys are just after the bag. Why not, most young females are on the same page. 🤷🏽‍♀️