Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Military cancels mandatory vaccine mandate.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It's funny to me this story comes out a day or two after it was leaked Pfizer and Moderns vaccines cause cardiac arrest.
The government won't risk their soldiers of war but they'll keep pushing the safe and effective narrative to you
Pentagon drops COVID-19 vaccine mandate for troops: Pentagon drops COVID-19 vaccine mandate for troops

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I take it a lot of people here took the vaccine. It seems when it comes to any other topic there is some sort of dialogue but when it comes to vaccines mums the word. Hey if you took it and had no issues good on you. If you did there are still ways to detox your body from it. Either way don't be afraid to admit a mistake and learn from it. Hell who knows in a few years you might be able to get a check because you took a dose of the vaccine.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It's funny to me this story comes out a day or two after it was leaked Pfizer and Moderns vaccines cause cardiac arrest.
The government won't risk their soldiers of war but they'll keep pushing the safe and effective narrative to you
Pentagon drops COVID-19 vaccine mandate for troops: Pentagon drops COVID-19 vaccine mandate for troops
They won't risk letting illegal aliens (their current and future labor class that they can underpay and exploit) get the vaccines. They won't even require them to get the covid shots even though they'll pressure or require you and me (and other legal citizens of this country) to get the covid shots. What does that tell you?

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I take it a lot of people here took the vaccine. It seems when it comes to any other topic there is some sort of dialogue but when it comes to vaccines mums the word. Hey if you took it and had no issues good on you. If you did there are still ways to detox your body from it. Either way don't be afraid to admit a mistake and learn from it. Hell who knows in a few years you might be able to get a check because you took a dose of the vaccine.
How do you detox you body from it?