Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Moment Of Contact Is An Amazing Documentary On UFOS

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    3417CD0A-5ACE-4A15-9E29-016CCCFD5F82.jpeg

https://amzn.to/43GhSVm

The documentary focuses on a UFO that crashed in Virginha, Brazil 1996 and the cover up done by the government. The Director hits the streets and talks to people who saw the crash and the two aliens that escaped the craft.

It’s very well done and you should check it out! I just finished watching it and it’s hard to watch it and still believe that there is no life outside of the Planet Earth.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    View attachment 7906

The documentary focuses on a UFO that crashed in Virginha, Brazil 1996 and the cover up done by the government. The Director hits the streets and talks to people who saw the crash and the two aliens that escaped the craft.

It’s very well done and you should check it out! I just finished watching it and it’s hard to watch it and still believe that there is no life outside of the Planet Earth.
    Sounds like something I’d like to see!

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 7906

Just purchased.

TrellisKING

Registered
    zBucks
    View attachment 7906

I appreciate your recommendation and will definitely check it out. It's always cool hearing about different perspectives on ET I try to keep an open mind about the mysteries in the universe.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Not dismissing the possibility of UFOs. Ok, now what? Let's say the world acknowledges they exist.
    What should humans do? Years ago we sent a rocket into space for whomever gets it that tells our history, where we are, etc

Anything else can or should be done?

Linda Jones

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    View attachment 7906

View attachment 7906

I got to check this out. Thanks Jay.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not dismissing the possibility of UFOs. Ok, now what? Let's say the world acknowledges they exist.
    What should humans do? Years ago we sent a rocket into space for whomever gets it that tells our history, where we are, etc

Anything else can or should be done?
    At the end of the day UFO research is basic curiosity about the world around us. We see the crafts in the air and want to know what they are, how they operate, and where they come from.

One of the reasons why I feel that Europeans are so successful is because they don’t think any expedition in curiousity is unfruitful. They’re in space, in the water, in caves, in volcanos, and while they may be in there trying to figure out how to use it to make a weapon they’re still in there.

You tell Black people to study the oceans and they’re like “omg there’s octopuses in there, ima stay my ass on land where I’m safe” and then wonder why we ain’t got a navy worth a damn.

If they figure out this UFO technology it’s a wrap and you will have your “ok so now what” answer in the form of a anti-gravity police boot up our collective asses.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    At the end of the day UFO research is basic curiosity about the world around us. We see the crafts in the air and want to know what they are, how they operate, and where they come from.

One of the reasons why I feel that Europeans are so successful is because they don’t think any expedition in curiousity is unfruitful. They’re in space, in the water, in caves, in volcanos, and while they may be in there trying to figure out how to use it to make a weapon they’re still in there.

You tell Black people to study the oceans and they’re like “omg there’s octopuses in there, ima stay my ass on land where I’m safe” and then wonder why we ain’t got a navy worth a damn.

If they figure out this UFO technology it’s a wrap and you will have your “ok so now what” answer in the form of a anti-gravity police boot up our collective asses.
    But there ARE octopuses in there. eddiemurphyfear

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm about to check this out, if my connection on the boat will allow it. I saw this before and scrolled by, thinking it was probably conspiracy based but I have to check it out now. It seems intriguing.
    I just finished and it’s the best documentary I’ve ever seen on non-human life. All the people James spoked to should get an Oscar if they were making their stories up. It was so real and no one seemed to have an ulterior motive.