The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Moon Landing - Fact or Fiction?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Since we have a flat earth thread, why not a moon landing one?

So this is something that I never fully believed. I am not sure why. Like I believe people been in space but never far enough to be on the moon. The temperature changes alone make me question that. If you look back at the suits and things they used, those mf'ers were using TAPE and PLASTIC for 80% of their getup. I just can't see those old suits protecting them in space where it is beyond freezing cold.

So let's talk about it. Do you believe the moon landing happened?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hey, I am not ashamed to admit it, some conspiracy theories I somewhat buy into! usher laugh

Leave my tinhat ass alone. lol What do you think about it? You believe it 100% or do you have any doubts?
    I honestly don't know. IF humans have been to the moon, I wonder why it has taken over 40 years for us to make a return trip.
    I think the footage from the lunar rovers could be real, though.
    See, I'm #TeamTinfoil, too!
    aga.png

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I'm not fully convinced that Neil and Buzz went to the moon. Firstly, I always found it so odd how defensive Buzz Aldrin was about criticisms about the moon landing. If it's just a tin foil cap conspiracy, why would he get so moved that he punches someone out behind it? Another thing is Van Allen radioactive belt that's filled with charged particles. I'm not sure how well the space crafts and space suits of the time would have held up. Alongside the fact of the political incentives that the US had in winning the space race with Russia at the time, it all makes for a big caldron of doubt in my mind. Now I do believe that it's feasible that we went to the moon at a later date, but I'm still not sure on that.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm not fully convinced that Neil and Buzz went to the moon. Firstly, I always found it so odd how defensive Buzz Aldrin was about criticisms about the moon landing. If it's just a tin foil cap conspiracy, why would he get so moved that he punches someone out behind it? Another thing is Van Allen radioactive belt that's filled with charged particles. I'm not sure how well the space crafts and space suits of the time would have held up. Alongside the fact of the political incentives that the US had in winning the space race with Russia at the time, it all makes for a big caldron of doubt in my mind. Now I do believe that it's feasible that we went to the moon at a later date, but I'm still not sure on that.
    Someone I know said they would not be in good health. I think they were puppets and the people they really sent ended up dying long ago. I don't think they even made it to the moon but rather died traveling to it and they had to cover it up.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Someone I know said they would not be in good health. I think they were puppets and the people they really sent ended up dying long ago. I don't think they even made it to the moon but rather died traveling to it and they had to cover it up.
    I could honestly see that. The radiation alone would've shaved some years off their lives I'm sure and Buzz is still alive and punching at 92!! With how covert Uncle Sam is, I wouldn't be surprised if they had a covered up misfire.
    Also check out Neil's spacesuit. I'm not sure how that would fare in the Moon's atmosphere.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I could honestly see that. The radiation alone would've shaved some years off their lives I'm sure and Buzz is still alive and punching at 92!! With how covert Uncle Sam is, I wouldn't be surprised if they had a covered up misfire.
    Also check out Neil's spacesuit. I'm not sure how that would fare in the Moon's atmosphere.

Do you know how many people would be required to keep a secret if they faked it ? Thousands upon thousands, how would NASA make them quiet?

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Do you know how many people would be required to keep a secret if they faked it ? Thousands upon thousands, how would NASA make them quiet?
    If it was a production, I'm sure it wouldn't have been thousands of people involved in the project. Plus the power of NDAs, legal action, or straight up threatening is something else. Plus , even if people did out right whistle blow and say the moon landing was fake, who would believe them?

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    If it was a production, I'm sure it wouldn't have been thousands of people involved in the project. Plus the power of NDAs, legal action, or straight up threatening is something else. Plus , even if people did out right whistle blow and say the moon landing was fake, who would believe them?

alex-jones-tin-foil-hat.gif

Tell me more fam.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    My question is, if it is, so what? Really. So what?
    "Well, the government lied to us"
    Again, so what?
    I know, it is another one of those things that whether it was true or not, it doesn't make that much of a difference. I just have some doubts. I never really trusted any group like NASA cause I know where they started. A bunch of nazies.