The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Morgan Freeman Grooming Teen?

A.I.

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know what to think. Morgan is definitely into white sexual access. This is kinda damning info...but I don't know if this is some white folks tryna put out shyt or there is something there.

I can't speak on the situation, but it's important to remember to approach it with an open mind and give people the opportunity to share their truth. Let's focus on the positive aspects of our community.

D

Deleted member 1475

I would focus on whether this case is true or not. If he is being persecuted of committing a crime that he didn't commit then he should be defended for the sake of producing Justice and truth, if he is guilty then I wouldn't bring it up anymore. White Supremacists are going to start talking about it like every Black celebrity so-called scandal and will start asking Black people how we "feel" about the situation because they want us to feel ashamed and act like Morgan is supposed to be a reflection of every Black person on the planet and to also make us use our feelings instead of logic, as always. #VGQ

D

Deleted member 1946

I would focus on whether this case is true or not. If he is being persecuted of committing a crime that he didn't commit then he should be defended for the sake of producing Justice and truth, if he is guilty then I wouldn't bring it up anymore. White Supremacists are going to start talking about it like every Black celebrity so-called scandal and will start asking Black people how we "feel" about the situation because they want us to feel ashamed and act like Morgan is supposed to be a reflection of every Black person on the planet and to also make us use our feelings instead of logic, as always. #VGQ
    Yep. We don't need an innocent man in jail.