App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I doubt there will be another nationwide mandate, but I have seen more people wearing masks during my daily travels lately.

Also, there's this:

i want to agree with you, but i'm just not sure. i feel like because of election season, anything's possible. Hell, hawaii is on fire, cali flooding and earthquakes. who knows what's next. lol

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
i want to agree with you, but i'm just not sure. i feel like because of election season, anything's possible. Hell, hawaii is on fire, cali flooding and earthquakes. who knows what's next. lol
I don't think that there will be a nationwide mandate but I honestly don't care either way. I still wear my masks (most of mine have my company's logo on them, and they're free advertising for me), and I will continue to do so.
Another mask mandate doesn't scare me, but I do hope that schools & businesses don't shut down again. As long as they stay operational, I'm good.

johnOkillens

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This country is stuck on stupid. We know these pea brained psychos in this country ain’t tolerating no lockdowns again. Especially when the lockdowns didn’t work the first time.🤬

What’s that saying, the definition of stupidity is doing the same thing that didn’t work before and expecting a different result? Maybe let’s try something??

Maybe Pfizer quarterly earnings report isn’t meeting expectations??

GwynShivers
GwynShivers
I've never stopped wearing my mask. We don't know what those planes are actually spraying on us & I've boosted ALL my daily intake of vitamins, especially vitamin D3.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Better not. We shouldn’t have to return to those lockdown days. People have lives to maintain. Too many people lost income during the lockdowns. Crazy thing is when H1N1 came out years ago in 2009, there were no shut downs. Everything kept running (including school).