Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Most difficult video games

GACishere

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
For me it was around 1992-1993 so I was between ages 7 and 8. I was playing Super Mario World on the SNES and the Forest of Illusion gave me all kinds of problems.
I still haven't beat super Mario bros advance ( super Mario bros 2 ) most difficult game i played so far was gears of war 2 insane mode

GACishere

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Ok my mind is blown right now....super Mario advance is just Super Mario 2? Like the original Mario 2 where he was in the dream world and you could pick between Mario, Princess, Toad and Luigi?
yeah it is remake combination of Super Mario bros 2 that originally came out on the NES and Mario bros

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ok my mind is blown right now....super mario advance is just Super Mario 2? Like the original Mario 2 where he was in the dream world and you could pick between Mario, Princess, Toad and Luigi?
    No, it’s the real Super Mario Bros 2 which didn‘t release in the USA because Nintendo thought it was too difficult for American audience. So they reskinned some Arabian theme game and released here as SMB 2. The first time we actually got to play the real SMB 2 was when they came out with Super Mario All-Stars…The Lost Levels was SMB 2

D

Deleted member 191

No, it’s the real Super Mario Bros 2 which didn‘t release in the USA because Nintendo thought it was too difficult for American audience. So they reskinned some Arabian theme game and released here as SMB 2. The first time we actually got to play the real SMB 2 was when they came out with Super Mario All-Stars…The Lost Levels was SMB 2
    OHHHHHHH OK!!!! I DID HAVE THAT AND IT WAS HARD AF!

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Of all the games I have played, Mickey Mania was the hardest for me. I played it after everyone was moving onto N64 and man, it was a challenge. I could never beat it. My brother always had to help me. lol
    I managed to get stuck in one of those dead spaces in Assassin's Creed, I got frustrated every time I started the game in that space, I never played it again.
    Andy Samberg No GIF by The Lonely Island

OgunFist

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Unreal Tournament was harder than Quake bruh.
    Yea Quake and Unreal belong to a class of shooters called "arena FPS" they are notably harder than most other games. Quake i prefer because of the movement
    View: https://youtu.be/owpHC4Pg550
    I also play another one called Diabotical its good as well.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I managed to get stuck in one of those dead spaces in Assassin's Creed, I got frustrated every time I started the game in that space, I never played it again.
    Andy Samberg No GIF by The Lonely Island
    I personally had to dump playing Assassin's Creed for that reason. I did virtually everything I know in the book to have a breakthrough but all to no avail.