Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Can anybody please explain to me how this chic went from being in the red $109k to being up $3 million and able to not only buy a house for her parents but a new home for herself also?

In 2018 Stacey Abrams had over 175,000 in personal debt and no savings. Today she's worth over 3 million dollars. While white Dems are caking her off black people are being put in the streets -literally!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The League of Mammies (the LoM and its aLoMni) are at it again.

LoM members:
    • Whoopi Goldberg
    • Oprah Winfrey
    • Gayle King
    • Stacey Abrams
    • Joy Reid
    • Ketanji Brown-Jackson
    • Kamala Harris
    • And Many More

Remember the days when a lot Black women used to vicariously live through the likes of Oprah Winfrey? Now we have a bunch of Black women living vicariously through not just billionaires, but famous and/or rich people and millionaires who are in reality TV shows, rappers, singers, actresses and entertainers, and political sellout whores like Kamammy, Kecoonji, and Shady Stacey. Many Black women along with Black men both online and in real life use entertainment and Black icons, famous and rich people, and public figures as a means of escapism from the constant anti-Black systematic oppression.

The point the Professor made about these few Black celebrities and public figures being outliers while Black women are much more likely to be homeless than any other group (with Black men being a close 2nd) especially struck home to me. Many Black women close to me lost their homes, were/are in danger of losing their homes, or are/were homeless. A lot of them even had children and sick/disabled/older relatives they were trying to care for. Shelters have been overcrowded and turned away many people, including families with children.

Many of them had to rely on or move into the homes of family or friends (regardless of how well or how bad they got along), stay on the streets, stay with strangers, or stay in motels/hotels/AirBnBs. And don't get me started on how horrible a lot of the motel and hotel owners (especially the racist East Indians) treat their struggling Black homeless travelers and how they ripoff these poor travelers and even put them in uncleaned rooms while often treating them absolute shit at the lowest point of their lives.

The crazy thing is that these East Indians, Arabs, and Latinos can all be considered "Brown" when convenient even though they help to mistreat, abuse, attack, oppress, and exploit us Black people like the whites and Asians do. And the media and society continues to promote a fictional, collective Black and Brown alliance that doesn't exist anywhere, let alone in the real world. Smmfh. These whites and non-Blacks are all systematically unified against Black people, our interests, our souls and spirits, and our well-being. Black and Brown my fucking ass.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The League of Mammies (the LoM and its aLoMni) are at it again.

LoM members:
    • Whoopi Goldberg
    • Oprah Winfrey
    • Gayle King
    • Stacey Abrams
    • Joy Reid
    • Ketanji Brown-Jackson
    • Kamala Harris
    • And Many More

Remember the days when a lot Black women used to vicariously live through the likes of Oprah Winfrey? Now we have a bunch of Black women living vicariously through not just billionaires, but famous and/or rich people and millionaires who are in reality TV shows, rappers, singers, actresses and entertainers, and political sellout whores like Kamammy, Kecoonji, and Shady Stacey. Many Black women along with Black men both online and in real life use entertainment and Black icons, famous and rich people, and public figures as a means of escapism from the constant anti-Black systematic oppression.

The point the Professor made about these few Black celebrities and public figures being outliers while Black women are much more likely to be homeless than any other group (with Black men being a close 2nd) especially struck home to me. Many Black women close to me lost their homes, were/are in danger of losing their homes, or are/were homeless. A lot of them even had children and sick/disabled/older relatives they were trying to care for. Shelters have been overcrowded and turned away many people, including families with children.

Many of them had to rely on or move into the homes of family or friends (regardless of how well or how bad they got along), stay on the streets, stay with strangers, or stay in motels/hotels/AirBnBs. And don't get me started on how horrible a lot of the motel and hotel owners (especially the racist East Indians) treat their struggling Black homeless travelers and how they ripoff these poor travelers and even put them in uncleaned rooms while often treating them absolute shit at the lowest point of their lives.

The crazy thing is that these East Indians, Arabs, and Latinos can all be considered "Brown" when convenient even though they help to mistreat, abuse, attack, oppress, and exploit us Black people like the whites and Asians do. And the media and society continues to promote a fictional, collective Black and Brown alliance that doesn't exist anywhere, let alone in the real world. Smmfh. These whites and non-Blacks are all systematically unified against Black people, our interests, our souls and spirits, and our well-being. Black and Brown my fucking ass.
    #WeHaveNoFriends

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Can anybody please explain to me how this chic went from being in the red $109k to being up $3 million and able to not only buy a house for her parents but a new home for herself also?

In 2018 Stacey Abrams had over 175,000 in personal debt and no savings. Today she's worth over 3 million dollars. While white Dems are caking her off black people are being put in the streets -literally!
    Yeah, they're smiling now, until WS finishes using them. Chewing them up, spitting them out & throwing them under the bus!
    To dense to realize that THEY'RE THE FALL GUYS! Dumb, jig dancing, eye popping, WS ass kissing bootlicks!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah, they're smiling now, until WS finishes using them. Chewing them up, spitting them out & throwing them under the bus!
    To dense to realize that THEY'RE THE FALL GUYS! Dumb, jig dancing, eye popping, WS ass kissing bootlicks!
    Look what they did to Andrew Gillum (Stacey Abrams's peer). Put all his business out on Front and Center Streets. All they can do with that mostly buckbroken tool now is use him to promote the LGBTQIA agenda to Black people really.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If cooning and shilling didn’t pay, no one would do it. They get the house negros in line by giving them abundance and all they have to do is help ensure their people have next to nothing. That’s what’s so despicable about these people.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    If cooning and shilling didn’t pay, no one would do it. They get the house negros in line by giving them abundance and all they have to do is help ensure their people have next to nothing. That’s what’s so despicable about these people.
    And when WS is done with them, the Bootlick Brigade takes the fall, ALWAYS! 💯

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Not always. I believe if you stay a good little negro tool they’ll let you ride out to the grave like John Lewis.
    How do we know that John Lewis wasn't murdered, because the media said it was a heart attack, CoVid or whatever?
    I've always thought when they're done with you, you can't blackmail them with all you know. They take you out before loose lips start sinking ships.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    How do we know that John Lewis wasn't murdered, because the media said it was a heart attack, CoVid or whatever?
    I've always thought when they're done with you, you can't blackmail them with all you know. They take you out before loose lips start sinking ships.
    Coroner's, KKKOPS, the government & everyone else have been falsifying records FOREVER!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why would anyone want to murder John Lewis. What would be the motive?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Why would anyone want to murder John Lewis. What would be the motive?
    Dead the old coon & get a younger, more hungry Bootlick.
    Not saying that's the case, but my point is when WS, the Illuminati, KKKOPS, Anti-Blacks, etc want you gone, you usually are, especially if you're Black. It's been a fact for nearly 500 years.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not saying that's the case, but my point is when WS, the Illuminati, KKKOPS, Anti-Blacks, etc want you gone, you usually are, especially if you're Black. It's been a fact for nearly 500 years.
    Yeah I definitely highly doubt that's the case with John Lewis. Lol he was so damn harmless. He let a bunch racist cave thugs beat his ass on that damn bridge and hasn't hurt a fly since. They usually off people who are active threats to the status quo (Civil Rights Leaders), become active threats to the status quo (Jeffery Epstein after he finally got imprisoned and convicted), or are perceived as active threats (Black victims of police brutality). John Lewis is as threatening as a plastic bowl of lukewarm oatmeal sitting on Mister Roger's lap as he prays over it.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Yeah I definitely highly doubt that's the case with John Lewis. Lol he was so damn harmless. He let a bunch racist cave thugs beat his ass on that damn bridge and hasn't hurt a fly since. They usually off people who are active threats to the status quo (Civil Rights Leaders), become active threats to the status quo (Jeffery Epstein after he finally got imprisoned and convicted), or are perceived as active threats (Black victims of police brutality). John Lewis is as threatening as a plastic bowl of lukewarm oatmeal sitting on Mister Roger's lap as he prays over it.
    John Lewis was dead the moment he got his ass beat on that bridge and thanked the cops. That nigga's heart kept beating but his soul was long gone.