Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
View: https://youtu.be/9D-1CFEJRlc

This morning's address from Professor Black Truth was another cautionary expression in how the black people who are supposed to represent us should do so knowing that we have the ability to punish them. Furthermore, The Professor notes that since the Dominate Society's media apparatus unable to define who is Native Black, they will try to muddy the waters of blackness by allowing anyone to speak on the subject can call them an expert. From the ABC article date April 1st, 2022 (NOT A JOKE), Lisa Holder (No relation to Eric Holder) argues that reparations should be "MORE INCLUSIVE", Tony Burroughs (Never heard of him before) says that anyone calling themselves black should be entitled and is opposed to exclusively using lineage. What makes an expert? one with the special skill or knowledge representing mastery of a particular subject, so FBA/DOAS/Freedman seeking reparations for American Slavery through our documented family history are experts, everyone else is just acting or a clear fraud.

1650633627153.png

1650633602103.png

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Uh Oh, The Professor calls out and exposes Kamilah Moore @ 6:50. Damn, and Jay recently interviewed her too and she kinda seemed okay at first. I felt some kind of way near the end of the interview when Ms. Moore basically hinted that the California task force will give the Cali government and legislature the workload / findings and leave the fate of reparations up to them. So much for trying to give people like Ms. Moore the benefit of doubt. You hate to see it, but the truth must set us free.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Uh Oh, The Professor calls out and exposes Kamilah Moore @ 6:50. Damn, and Jay recently interviewed her too and she kinda seemed okay at first. I felt some kind of way near the end of the interview when Ms. Moore basically hinted that the California task force will give the Cali government the workload / findings and leave the fate of reparations up to them. So much for trying to give people like Ms. Moore the benefit of doubt. You hate to see it, but the truth must set us free.
There has been the no penalty for lying to black people, until recently, The Professor does expose Kamilah and it was not to the expense of Jay, he asked the correct questions of a B1 personality when she agreed to speak with 6Z, I hate to see this happen as well.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Uh Oh, The Professor calls out and exposes Kamilah Moore @ 6:50. Damn, and Jay recently interviewed her too and she kinda seemed okay at first. I felt some kind of way near the end of the interview when Ms. Moore basically hinted that the California task force will give the Cali government and legislature the workload / findings and leave the fate of reparations up to them. So much for trying to give people like Ms. Moore the benefit of doubt. You hate to see it, but the truth must set us free.
    This is why Cheryl Grills tries to pump in “fund program X” or “fund program y” into it so that the CA government can pick out the things that don’t change the status who and say they pushed forward with reparations and did what the black community wanted.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There has been the no penalty for lying to black people, until recently, The Professor does expose Kamilah and it was not to the expense of Jay, he asked the correct questions of a B1 personality when she agreed to speak with 6Z, I hate to see this happen as well.
    This. No permanent friends only permanent interests. She wasn’t given a softball interview or pretended to be her friend.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think the important thing to remember is that our ideology here at 6ZEROS is the same as TBA, PBT, etc but our mission is different. We’re here to build a B1 community and then amplify the voices within it. In doing that we will interview a lot of people you’d never see on a TBA but those people will be talked to through a B1 lens and it will be on viewers to digest it and retrieve the proper information.

If you watch our Summerville interview, you will see that he was questioned from a B1 perspective. It’s cordial and not stomp down like a TBA so it may look friendly but it’s not. Look at Summerville’s posture at some of the questions and his eyes…it seemed cordial but nothing about it was a co-sign or endorsement.

We endeavor to be the discussion point and the signal booster. In doing so we have to be cognizant not to endorse but to inform.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think the important thing to remember is that our ideology here at 6ZEROS is the same as TBA, PBT, etc but our mission is different. We’re here to build a B1 community and then amplify the voices within it. In doing that we will interview a lot of people you’d never see on a TBA but those people will be talked to through a B1 lens and it will be on viewers to digest it and retrieve the proper information.

If you watch our Summerville interview, you will see that he was questioned from a B1 perspective. It’s cordial and not stomp down like a TBA so it may look friendly but it’s not. Look at Summerville’s posture at some of the questions and his eyes…it seemed cordial but nothing about it was a co-sign or endorsement.

We endeavor to be the discussion point and the signal booster. In doing so we have to be cognizant not to endorse but to inform.
    oh yea, I watched that last interview, you are always on top of the game.