The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

My new knee sleeve didn't give me a new knee.. Wth

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You shouldn't have went with that brand. RBX is dope if you want some cool cheap crap but something to stabilize your knee I wouldn't trust. I had a meniscus tear and ACL reconstruction from a kickboxing injury and wouldn't trust anything RBX. This is coming from a man who has 3 pairs of RBX shoes to match my gym shorts.

Sun Light

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    You shouldn't have went with that brand. RBX is dope if you want some cool cheap crap but something to stabilize your knee I wouldn't trust. I had a meniscus tear and ACL reconstruction from a kickboxing injury and wouldn't trust anything RBX. This is coming from a man who has 3 pairs of RBX shoes to match my gym shorts.
    Gotcha

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Get the thick ones. Under armor makes some I think. I don’t remember the last brand I bought but it wrapped around my knee so tight when I first got it that it hurt. It was very thick…but I was Superman when I put that joint on

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Get the thick ones. Under armor makes some I think. I don’t remember the last brand I bought but it wrapped around my knee so tight when I first got it that it hurt. It was very thick…but I was Superman when I put that joint on