My Response To The DNC's New Black Voters Matter Ad

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
There was a few key points he made. If it wasn't for us, AmeriKKKa wouldn't exist! (My words)
Enough talk, action is needed!
I don’t think that is true. The British could have used another slave labor source. Would America be different without us? Yes. But it exists because of European ambitions not ours.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
I don’t think that is true. The British could have used another slave labor source. Would America be different without us? Yes. But it exists because of European ambitions not ours.
Europeans have only been here for 6,000 years! WE'VE BEEN HERE FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS!
In the words of Jason Black, "LOOK IT UP"!

SPD Kid

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Read the history. The British tried the Natives and it failed. They tried giving away free land and that did not work. Then they tried prisoners and that failed. Then they tried Indentured Servants and that was not working either. The only way that worked was enslave labor from Black Africans.

They originally tried to use Native Americans as slaves but discontinued because they were dying of over-work and diseases. Native Americans were replaced with Africans because they were immune and already exposed to European diseases. Another reason Africans were selected for enslavement is because unlike Native Americans, Africans were unfamiliar with the land and did not have friends or family who knew the land. This prevented them from resisting, revolting, or escaping. The natural talents of Africans met the needs of the colonists. Africans, unlike the colonists, were experienced in agriculture, livestock and raising crops. The colonists quickly became dependent on the cheap labor of African slaves.

Many believe that American colonists selected Africans to enslave because they felt that they were inferior and/or barbaric. This belief is not only false, but Africans were respected and thought to be very intelligent with an organized form of government. The selection of Africans for slavery was for more practical reasons. The belief that Africans were inferior, barbaric, and in need of shackles was used to justify and continue the practice of slavery in America.

The history is clear and a quick search of why Canada has less than 30 million people and Australia is the same result is because of a lack of labor. No Africans who were skilled and unskilled labor is the historical difference. Their ambitions with out our labor is like a boat on dry land!